• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ~Emmie~

"No Light, No Light", by Florance and the Machine, "The Storm", by the Airbourne Toxic Event, and "Flannigan's Ball", by Dropkick.

Drowning out the dysphoria with sound.

• Forum Moderator

Long time gone - Crosby, Stills and Nash

From 1969 - it spoke of the future, of what was to come, that was to be now. Look up the lyrics, listen to that tune, feel that vibe, those that fought for social change. Very meaningful today.

C -

Guest aetherlux

My playlist lately:

1. Archive - With Us Until You're Dead

2. Amplifier - Echo Street

3. Jonas Renske/Bruce Soord - Wisdom of Crowds

4. Anneke van Giersbergen - Everything is Changing

5. Ulver - War of the Roses

6. Mothlite - Dark Age

7. Steven Wilson - Grace For Drowning
8. Crippled Black Phoenix - Rise Up and Fight
9. Wolf People - Fain

10. Swans - The Seer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jaques

Have just got back from a 300 mile trip to Leeds, in order to buy another Alpha Romeo Spider, my 3rd. The model is now obsolete as is also the latest one, they are bringing out a new one in 2014. "Agatha" mark 3 is a l999 silver spider with beautiful red leather upholstery and red carpets, shes in very good condition and only the soft top needs replacing - which i will swap for the new top i put on my present one - but the stereo system is original and in pristene condition - an alpha romeo dolby one with radio, a 6 cd changer in the boot and it actually plays "tapes" - so i looked out my old ones - there are 4 speakers in this car and it sounds absolutely amazing. I shall be, top down,going up the road playing all my old 70'smusic.........lol!

• Forum Moderator

Oh dear do you want a redhead in the passenger seat? Sounds like such fun.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Jaques

Oh dear do you want a redhead in the passenger seat? Sounds like such fun.

Hugs,

Charlie

ha ha, i think you'd have a fight with the missus to get into that seat.............the car is so beautiful, AND i can get all my camping gear in it too - for a 2 seater it has a lot of room

Well, the hissing of the broken radio in my beater girl truck. I think I God rocked it to it's last breath.

Jaques, please flash me a smile while sitting at the traffic light. I love flashy sports cars and better yet when friendly men drive them. Giggle. Hug. JodyAnn

Guest Always Good

Have just got back from a 300 mile trip to Leeds, in order to buy another Alpha Romeo Spider, my 3rd. The model is now obsolete as is also the latest one, they are bringing out a new one in 2014. "Agatha" mark 3 is a l999 silver spider with beautiful red leather upholstery and red carpets, shes in very good condition and only the soft top needs replacing - which i will swap for the new top i put on my present one - but the stereo system is original and in pristene condition - an alpha romeo dolby one with radio, a 6 cd changer in the boot and it actually plays "tapes" - so i looked out my old ones - there are 4 speakers in this car and it sounds absolutely amazing. I shall be, top down,going up the road playing all my old 70'smusic.........lol!

.......Guh?.........

But seriously, what?