• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Guess I Don't Get Girls After All..

Guest My_Genesis

Not really. More like being more direct about it and saying she likes you...if she actually did...

Nope. Just the kiss, and the married thing. And both "lightheartedly".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

Guest Crossroads
Actually, I did call her. The year that I turned 30. And on the day that I called her it was (I swear to god) the day before her wedding. Her mother answered all happy and surprised that I was calling "after all these years" told me it was the day before her wedding (I wanted to be sick) and said "HOLD ON SHE"S RIGHT HERE I'll get her for you". Apparently mom thought it would be cute to put her on that phone without sayin who it was. I was thinking "of all the days in all the world I call the day before she's going to get married?" And it doesn't matter what you wondered for how long you don't ruin someone's wedding. I considered just hangin up before she got on the phone but no, she answered. Then I was like "look she obviously darn near won't even remember you". She said "Hello?" I said "Hey". And right then I knew she knew exactly who I was. I have never heard such horrible silence in my life. Her end of the silence sounded like "of all the days in all the world you had to call me today?" I told her congratulations instead. Told her her mom told me she was getting married. She said "yeah" and thanked me. And I let it go. There's your story....

You mean like saying the only person you're ever gonna marry is me? I figured that was just talk. She was a teenager. Teenagers say things. It wasn't like it was during some intimate moment.

I about cried. I don't know if that's sad or ironic, or both. You poor thing. Someone should make movies like this....wait, I think that is in a movie already. But jeez...........my heart.