• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good Things In Life

Guest Zabrak

I got my binder today! B)

Until today I've used things like just really tight underwear, homemade stuff and bandage. I don't know why I didn't buy one online earlier?!? I guess I didn't thought it could do the binding any better than the stuff I already used. Oooooo I was so wrong! I'm in love with my binder!! :)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• MaryEllen

• Paula ult

Guest DeniseNM

Donna Jean that is great to hear I am so happy for you. I am sure that you are walking on cloud 9 :D . I know that this is something you have been looking forward to but also nervous about but it is finally happening, way to go girl.

OMG Evan I am sorry to hear about your car, but I am so glad that you are okay. I hope this doesn't set you back for you surgery. The main thing is that you are alive and still with us, the forum and the world would be a much darker place without you sweetie. Can't imagine (and don't want to try either) what it would be like without you here.

Well the only good news I have is that I got my breast forms this week and I love them. Still a little self conscious about wearing them because of the size (they are a D-cup) but I do love them.

Denise

Guest Elizabeth K

DARN

Evan I missed your post - THAT's where you have been - walking all over the place now - oh my dear I am so glad you are okay... Hey, it only a car and you are that precious you!

Liz

I talked to my therapist today, first time since November and the departure of what's her name - you know the ex.

We talked for almost 20 minutes while she was between sessions, it felt so good to talk to her again and I have a session on March 10th, Yeah!!!

Love ya,

Super Happy Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Sally!!! That's wonderful...just what the doctor ordered...(well, it is)... ;)

Now you're back on track and I couldn't be happier for you!

And Z-Man........Got your internet.....lol

No clean clothes, no food in the fridge, no money...but you got your net!!!!!!

Way to go , Sweetie!!!!

Huggs all around!!!

Donna Jean

Guest Zabrak

Haha!

Family gave me my own table set+living room set+kitchen set+bathroom set. I already had all my bedroom stuff. Got lots of food too.

B)

I'm tired today from moving but it was worth it.

Had a nice time with my S.O today.

I think I'm a lucky boy.

Another good thing in life is havin' another like yourself to talk to.

I have some friends like us I can turn to for this.

One of which I can go to on minutes notice to have eye contact and be held, yu know?

There's most often laughter involved and it always feels theraputic.

This means a lot to me. I'm rilly grateful.

Guest Elizabeth K

Danced all night - I was presenting male, but had a blast. Now... does anyone know how to stop charley horse attacks? :D

Seriously - thought of Sally - great live band with a horn section and a woman singer how could do it all. I tried to teach my SO the Texas Two-Step, but to no avail. Afterward she asked me all about how I felt being in male drag and for the first time seemed to see.

The biggest problem I had was the chest-to-chest part on the slow dances with her friends but I had binded. I guess I am visiting too often to the FTM forum.

No DJ, I didn't learn how to dance backward, and in high heels...

Liz

Another plus - a very good friend called this morning.

Yesterday I had the wonderful experience of actually speaking to another human being on the phone!

There was a voice and an instant interaction and rapid exchange of thoughts!

I had the wonderful experience of talking to Mia!

It was the high point of my day, sure I played the dance and probably because of how happy I was I played as well as I have ever played in my life, but actually getting to talk about my true feelings with a wonderful caring human being - Wow!

I am very happy! :D

Love ya,

Sally

Well, it just keeps getting better and better!

Last night I had a very long telephone conversation with Donna Jean, one of my best friends and really the first one here.

One day I got a notice that someone had left a comment on my profile, so I went there and saw a message from Donna Jean saying that we were nearly the same age and seemed to have some things in common - a massive understatement! :lol:

Then earlier today I had a very nice chat with Elizabeth K (Lizzy! :D ) on the phone, Lizzy was one of the first people that I greeted on the forums, she joined about a month after me and look at her now, racing along that path like she has wings on her feet.

I sit alone working on my computer most days and have very little human contact and almost none fro anyone who supports me, so talking to these three ladies in the course of three days, Wow! :rolleyes:

Can't stop smiling,

Sally

Guest Zabrak

WOOOO HOOO

Happy as can be again today. Was woken up by my handsome S.O. He can be a gentlemen sometimes.

Went to my endo and now I'm on my full dose of T.

And now I'm making a early dinner and going to play some Star Wars on my xbox.

Guest mia 1

In these economic times, and having retired from my life long career with the company that gave me a not so golden parachute with a provisio of a non compete clause, I left and didn't look back.

Well the non compete ran out and other companies have been calling, so the "old company' called today and wants me to work as a consultant and travel from the the ski resorts to the "Eastern Plains of the Rockies" with a company car and an expense acc't. Not full time thank the stars. But I am totally complimented.. Affirmation of my marketability,,,an old lady is needed Yeah Mia...... :D

Guest Zabrak
In these economic times, and having retired from my life long career with the company that gave me a not so golden parachute with a provisio of a non compete clause, I left and didn't look back.

Well the non compete ran out and other companies have been calling, so the "old company' called today and wants me to work as a consultant and travel from the the ski resorts to the "Eastern Plains of the Rockies" with a company car and an expense acc't. Not full time thank the stars. But I am totally complimented.. Affirmation of my marketability,,,an old lady is needed Yeah Mia...... :D

Woah!

Grats, Mia!

I'm happy for Mia and I got a taco dinner and I had three extra flour tortillas that I spread honey on them and rolled them up - didn't spill any honey on my shirt! :D

A good day,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~
So...I thought it would be nice idea to make a thread for happy news. Post a good thing that happend to you today, or anytime. Re-live the good day or just brag about somthing good that happend.

Hmm...me? I got a new webcam! Which means 100% more clearer pictures to take of myself. :lol: I'm so excited.(Shhhh don't say anything to hurt my ego.)

What about YOU?

Hi Zabrak,

I quicky looked at the number of responses to you forum. Wow, the flood of responses is astounding! Congradulations on the new web-cam (I have to get myself one of those). Don't worry, I would never say anything to hurt you (I think I can speak for all of us here). We are all so fragile, no one here would hurt anyone. Positive experience... well for me, I wrote a new kickin' song today that makes me glow with excitement when I play it! I love when I create new music. I also got confirmation today, that the software I wrote improves the customer's productivity (my company is very pleased with me).

I hope all is well, Look forward to hearing from you soon,

bernie

Guest Zabrak

Yeah, its nice that this topic lasted so long. I just wanted to help people remember the good things in life even if its at their darkest time during their life.

I'm not very good with words or advice but I hope this topic has helped some people.

Guest Naomi Stardust

hey Zabrak,

this topic is one of the good things in life :D

also

i'm feeling particularly feminine today

good friends even though they're far away

and

i'm really self conscious and i generally don't think i can pass very well

but yesterday, i saw this woman, and there was no doubt in my mind that if i was wearing what she was wearing i would not only pass, but look good doing it :D

so now i'm searching al over on line to find out exactly what to call that style of slacks and blouse

Guest Ashlee

Congrats Mia! :)

Yeah, its nice that this topic lasted so long. I just wanted to help people remember the good things in life even if its at their darkest time during their life.

I'm not very good with words or advice but I hope this topic has helped some people.

And Zabrak,

I just love this thread. I've read every post since it started, some of them more than once!

I'm so glad that you did it!

Good luck with the full dose T!

Ashlee

Guest RainBird

I went all 'Cheesburger Eddie' last night and had a large quarter pounder meal from Macca's.. A bit naughty, but nice! :D

"I got the burgers!!" :lol:

I'm a nut! :rolleyes:;)

xxoo

I went all 'Cheesburger Eddie' last night and had a large quarter pounder meal from Macca's.. A bit naughty, but nice! :D

"I got the burgers!!" :lol:

I'm a nut! :rolleyes:;)

xxoo

You need one of Sally's special burgers, they will leave you screaming for more or something to drink or just screaming, but they make me happy and I think that I'll have one for dinner tonight!

It starts with one quarter pound of lean ground beef (substitute turkey or chicken if you must but beef is best).

Cook in a skillet, salt and pepper (I grind sea salt and Black pepper), cover with chili powder and Cayenne pepper, when you turn it over (I like to flip mine without using any tools - it's fun!) salt and pepper this side (more chili and Cayenne are not needed) the smell of the chili powder hitting the hot skillet is wonderful.

Open a hamburger bun onto a plate and put one slice of cheese on each half (I'm out of pepper jack cheese right now so they will both have to be American) slide the beef onto the bottom on top of the cheese, place 6 to 10 jalapeño slices on top of the burger place the cheese and top on tasty creation - nothing else is needed (how would you taste anything else anyway).

That is good!

Love ya,

Sally