• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The People Who Deserve To Be Annoyed....

Guest Chrissie

Guest Chrissie

There are many people in this world that DESERVE to be annoyed and usually its because they themselves are annoyances... For instance

The overly slow Express Check out lane blue-haired stick in the mud... We've all seen these people they are the Old farts who make the 10 items or less lanes run slower than any other check out lane. By first gabbing with friends until someone yells at them because its their turn in line then, trying to pay the amount they owe in Pennies and take their own sweet time counting out the exact amount only to find out that they are 50¢ short then asking for the mountain of pennies back because they will now pay with check... Only to forget the following Items: the Date, the name of the Store, amount they owe, and their name... and when they finally get checked out it is time for the Cashier to go on break so they try to talk to cashier about their grandkids ...

The Oblivious Cell phone gabbing Self Important Teenage Driver possible spawn of The Oblivious Cell Phone Gabbing mid level Executive because the two share many of the same traits. Such as Ignorance of Traffic lights, erratic Driving patterns, Self important Rude behavior. Both will berate police officers and other drivers for trying to get them to follow Traffic Laws, almost hitting their vehicles or causing accidents(though they are the ones who caused the accidents.) Refusal to put down Cell phone and concentrate on Driving is obvious trait as is Rude to violent behavior when Cell phone is taken from them.

The Bible Banger everyone has seen this specimen as well... These are the Individuals who use the Bible, almost always, to justify their actions and spouting verses out of context which support their Abuse of others. Traits are fanatical devotion to the bible and its teachings without being aware of True Meanings of the Wisdom within it. Seeks out individuals or groups which differ from it to attack, Empty almost devoid of thought expressions when confronted with Intelligence,Logic or Superior knowledge of the Bible.. WARNING: IS PRONE TO VIOLENCE AND ACTS OF STUPIDITY WHEN TRAVELING IN PACKS.

The Oblivious Mall-Roaming Cell Phone Gabbing self important Teenager among the most common of The Self important Teenage breeds... convinced of its superiority to all other people travels in packs and berates all other Mall Roaming Breeds that dare to come near it... Can be subdued by the Knitted brow Mall Roaming parent only after a great test of dominance.

Guest Elizabeth K

My goodness - reminds me of the old MAD magazine! Seriously Senior will recall Dave Berg, the cartoonist who would draw up those caractures and name them like that!

I know its not politically correct to talk about blue-hairs, and here we use the description 'q-tips' instead which is soooo much more sensitive! So all you trannies be good now - we wouldn't want the 'normal' people to think we are prejudiced.

Lizy

Guest Chrissie
Sorry Chrissie, but I disagree with you. I think we should try to be kind and treat everyone with respect.

April

:unsure::banghead: Not sure if you noticed or not... but this was in the jokes and humor area... Yes everyone deserves to be Treated with kindness and respect but you can't tell me that there aren't any sort of People that wouldn't ENJOY annoying, just because they drive you crazy.

(fixes all of April's clothes so that make fart noises every time she moves) Take that Kill Joy :P

Guest Chrissie
My goodness - reminds me of the old MAD magazine! Seriously Senior will recall Dave Berg, the cartoonist who would draw up those caractures and name them like that!

I know its not politically correct to talk about blue-hairs, and here we use the description 'q-tips' instead which is soooo much more sensitive! So all you trannies be good now - we wouldn't want the 'normal' people to think we are prejudiced.

Lizy

Predjudiced? :huh: Politically Correct? :huh: Be Good? :huh: (looks up those words in Dictionary for terminally Weird)

I Recognize MAD MAGAZINE AND DAVE BERG but got lost in the second paragraph :P too many phrases that don't make sense to this Terminally weird individual....

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Chrissie!

This is hilarious!! I'll add to the list mentally challenged managers who think they know everything, but obviously cannot even dress themselves, let alone make any real managerial decisions. But they seem justified to talk to you as if you are nothing. I can think of many other personality types that annoy me, but I won't go there. I might get spanked by Lizzy!

LOL

bernie

i like these

lets not forget the guy who thinks he knows everything about a subject becuase he took a class on it in college.

or the person past 30 who doesnt understand the truth that the world doesnt revolve around thier personal problems. i know from my parents how unbearable this becomes from a co-worker.

the cell phone crime can also be accomplished with an ipod if done right. harder to avoid on the street because of erratic, unpredictavle, dancing

thats all i have to add. this is fun :D

I have no idea what to say about this topic.

The Over Eager Under Informed Obviously Commissioned Salesperson (Pimples Optional) These are usually found in electronic stores that carry a number of name brands and the one that you never heard of which carries the biggest sales incentive for the salesperson. This will be the only piece of equipment in the entire store that this individual can or will talk about - just leave, you can not win, just buy the 'Sunny' brand and wish forever that you had held out for the 'Sony'!

The Just Swallowed This Computer's Technical Manual Salesperson (Sinus Problems Required) If they start out sounding like they are speaking a foreign language, ask a simple, very basic question if the simplicity of your question baffles them and they start to spew technical terms like the Old Faithful Geyser - run or you will be spending at least an extra grand on a computer that you will never be able to operate without at least a Master's degree from MIT!

The I Can Leap Out In Front Of This Car Crossing Guard Don't let their age or weight fool you, these people are fully capable of prying themselves out of those undersized folding lawn chairs and sprint to the middle of your lane faster than greased lightening! They look to see that you are the only car on the street and leap out with their terrifying cardboard stop sign and begin to wave it in front of you while you sit and wait for the child and their parent to arrive from a half block away - but what fun is it to help someone across the street if there isn't anyone to stop?

There, that's what I can do with this topic!

Love ya,

Sally

Oh, I guess I just didn't get the joke. lol

That's OK, April, you're probably still trying to figure out Lizzy's third gender topic! :lol:

Take a little break from being serious and have a good time for a while - you've done it before, I bet you have a few types that annoy you (just don't use my name!)

How about The People Who Try To Take Away Your Purple Popsicles They usually only try once and then are referred to as 'lefty'! :rolleyes:

Love ya,

Sally

Guest mia 1
Predjudiced? :huh: Politically Correct? :huh: Be Good? :huh: (looks up those words in Dictionary for terminally Weird)

I Recognize MAD MAGAZINE AND DAVE BERG but got lost in the second paragraph :P too many phrases that don't make sense to this Terminally weird individual....

Tougue in cheek dear! Chrissie tougue in cheek! In other words Q tip is a white haired old lady not P.C.

Guest Elizabeth K

Awwwww :(

Its no fun if ya have to explain the joke! :P

April - stay with us darlin' - we'll turn you into a knit-wit yet. Purl and tuck, back two, purl and tuck - tell a joke - purl and tuck... :lol:

note - AH HAH - Bernie likes to be spanked! (wasn't there a topic on that already?) :rolleyes:

hee hee :D

Lizzy

It's APRIL - It's SPRINGTIME! Even thougt we DON'T want a blue Skyy ;)

Lizzie - mama MIA darlin' - STOP BEING SALLY , er silly - sorry Chrissie, couldn't work you into the pun!

Guest Chrissie
Awwwww :(

Its no fun if ya have to explain the joke! :P

April - stay with us darlin' - we'll turn you into a knit-wit yet. Purl and tuck, back two, purl and tuck - tell a joke - purl and tuck... :lol:

note - AH HAH - Bernie likes to be spanked! (wasn't there a topic on that already?) :rolleyes:

hee hee :D

Lizzy

It's APRIL - It's SPRINGTIME! Even thougt we DON'T want a blue Skyy ;)

Lizzie - mama MIA darlin' - STOP BEING SALLY , er silly - sorry Chrissie, couldn't work you into the pun!

I know what it really is Lizzy, you've gotten so Dizzy that you don't love me any more :( *WAAAAH* (lucy Ricardo crying)

Let us not forget the

Vehicular Seismic Stereophonic Thumper usually a teenager or young adult, almost certainly deaf (or soon to be...) this individual's presence can be heard and felt from upwards of half a mile. Plays music that someone who's brain is still firmly attached in their skull wouldn't be caught dead listening to, at such a volume that it can push other cars around it. WARNING: THE VEHICULAR SEISMIC STEREOPHONIC THUMPER IS DEADLY TO INDIVIDUALS WITH WEAK HEARTS AND PACEMAKERS AT DISTANCES UNDER 200 YARDS/METERS AND IS DANGEROUS TO HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT PROTECTION AT DISTANCES BETWEEN 2 AND 20 YARDS/METERS. :huh: hey wait a minute thats the size of a street... :unsure:

Guest April63
Vehicular Seismic Stereophonic Thumper usually a teenager or young adult, almost certainly deaf (or soon to be...) this individual's presence can be heard and felt from upwards of half a mile. Plays music that someone who's brain is still firmly attached in their skull wouldn't be caught dead listening to, at such a volume that it can push other cars around it. WARNING: THE VEHICULAR SEISMIC STEREOPHONIC THUMPER IS DEADLY TO INDIVIDUALS WITH WEAK HEARTS AND PACEMAKERS AT DISTANCES UNDER 200 YARDS/METERS AND IS DANGEROUS TO HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT PROTECTION AT DISTANCES BETWEEN 2 AND 20 YARDS/METERS. :huh: hey wait a minute thats the size of a street... :unsure:

I think that defines me except I'm not going deaf anytime soon. The bass is the best part :):P

April

Guest Deeedoo

Yesss!! But don't forget the People Who Walk Very Slowly in Front of You While You're in a Hurry. They usually come in packs, forming a line across the whole hall so that people can't get through.

Guest Chrissie
I think that defines me except I'm not going deaf anytime soon. The bass is the best part :):P

April

See you are able to join in and be silly with the rest of us. Try putting in one of your own people who deserve to be Annoyed now April.

Guest ~Brenda~
Yesss!! But don't forget the People Who Walk Very Slowly in Front of You While You're in a Hurry. They usually come in packs, forming a line across the whole hall so that people can't get through.

Yeah... The Mall People

bernie

Guest Chrissie
Yeah... The Mall People

bernie

or the

Septegenarian Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terror these are the people who despite being too old for the Swimsuits that they have chosen (usually Bikinis for females and Speedos for Males) refuse to believe that they are too old and think they are still sexy in these choices. Reality Checks have long since bounced.

Size Varied Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terror related to previous entry these are the people choose the wrong swimsuit for their body type (usually a one size fits all thing) ... and Refuse to believe that they are Not the Sexiest things on the beach. When it perceives that it is being observed the Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terror will 'strike a pose' causing observers to Wonder how the hell it got into the Swimsuit and how the swimsuit staying on the individual. Traits are Tan-lines in areas that weren't supposed to have tan lines, things hanging out of any possible opening because the swimsuit that they have chosen was not made for someone of their body type and other anomalies related to this phenomenon.

Other Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terrors to be Identified at nearest beach, swimming pool or lake.

Guest Chrissie
or the

Septegenarian Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terror these are the people who despite being too old for the Swimsuits that they have chosen (usually Bikinis for females and Speedos for Males) refuse to believe that they are too old and think they are still sexy in these choices. Reality Checks have long since bounced.

Size Varied Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terror related to previous entry these are the people choose the wrong swimsuit for their body type (usually a one size fits all thing) ... and Refuse to believe that they are Not the Sexiest things on the beach. When it perceives that it is being observed the Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terror will 'strike a pose' causing observers to Wonder how the hell it got into the Swimsuit and how the swimsuit staying on the individual. Traits are Tan-lines in areas that weren't supposed to have tan lines, things hanging out of any possible opening because the swimsuit that they have chosen was not made for someone of their body type and other anomalies related to this phenomenon.

Other Scandalous Summer Swimsuit Terrors to be Identified at nearest beach, swimming pool or lake.

I think another individual that screams for annoyance is

the Pin headed henpecker a extremely territorial individual that through study of by-laws, contracts and other guidelines uses this obscure knowledge to keep others around it 'in order' because "Rules are Rules." Not known for compromising or leniency. Often in Middle-Management position in job-related environment. In neighborhood environments has become head of Home Owner's association because nobody else wanted position. Often uses these positions to create new rules or guidelines in its agenda to make itself look better to superiors and eventually get positions in higher level Management areas. known by slight build, malicious smile, measuring instrument and clipboard as well as ability to appear at the most inopportune moments.

A mystery as to how it propagates...

Guest mia 1

Talk Show Hosts Right Wing or Left Wing the ones who never let you finish a sentence because"Hey this is my show!"

Underdeveloped Humans with Swastikas and Confederate Flags on their open exhaust piped motorcycles

People who flip you off and try and hit you with their side view mirrors when you are riding your bike

The High School Never Ends Girl -a 30+ woman who still wears sparkly, tanktops with a very short miniskirt and big, black plastic boots. *shudder*

i cant actually believe this one exists... The Smoker Who Complains About Your Smell - self explanitory hypocracy. i can name 3 off the top of my head...

this one is for my mom... The Person Who Believes They Can Touch A Stranger's Stomache Without Permission Because The Person Is Pregnant -this really irks my mom

Guest Chrissie
Talk Show Hosts Right Wing or Left Wing the ones who never let you finish a sentence because"Hey this is my show!"

Underdeveloped Humans with Swastikas and Confederate Flags on their open exhaust piped motorcycles

People who flip you off and try and hit you with their side view mirrors when you are riding your bike

Well you were too close for me to open my door and knock you off your bike :P besides didn't you owe me money?

Guest Chrissie
The High School Never Ends Girl -a 30+ woman who still wears sparkly, tanktops with a very short miniskirt and big, black plastic boots. *shudder*

i cant actually believe this one exists... The Smoker Who Complains About Your Smell - self explanitory hypocracy. i can name 3 off the top of my head...

this one is for my mom... The Person Who Believes They Can Touch A Stranger's Stomache Without Permission Because The Person Is Pregnant -this really irks my mom

What about the

In a hurry to go nowhere maniacal Driver we've all seen this person, especially in towns they are driving 30 mph faster than everyone else, weaving between lanes passing everyone, taking the stupidest chances to get wherever the hell they are going.

Guest AshleyK
What about the

In a hurry to go nowhere maniacal Driver we've all seen this person, especially in towns they are driving 30 mph faster than everyone else, weaving between lanes passing everyone, taking the stupidest chances to get wherever the hell they are going.

Still, not as bad as

Not in a hurry to go anywhere gormless Driver it's a bright, clear day, not a cloud in the sky, nice, wide-open roads...well, it would be if it weren't for the moron going at least half the speed limit, completely bemused by their surroundings and not understanding why they have caused a queue a mile long behind them. Even worse are those that go 40 in a 60, yet still go 40 in a 30. I don't understand...really....I can't...

Guest Chrissie
Still, not as bad as

Not in a hurry to go anywhere gormless Driver it's a bright, clear day, not a cloud in the sky, nice, wide-open roads...well, it would be if it weren't for the moron going at least half the speed limit, completely bemused by their surroundings and not understanding why they have caused a queue a mile long behind them. Even worse are those that go 40 in a 60, yet still go 40 in a 30. I don't understand...really....I can't...

You forgot the 20 in a 60 zone and the fact that they drive right on the line so their vehicle takes up both lanes of the road....

how about

The Proud Parent of Obnoxious Spoiled Brat This specimen is so deluded as to their child's obnoxious nature to believe that everything it does is cute... The Child does the most destructive/ obnoxious thing at the worst possible time and the parent condones it as being cute and says its well Mannered. It doesn't matter that the spoiled brat just pulled up all the flowers in your garden to give to mommy because she's prettier then flowers Or that you spent the last 6 weeks trying to get them to bloom... their child is cute. And when the brat causes a scene in a restaurant that your S/o spent 4 weeks trying to get into for your birthday because that's not the way hamburgers are made ... and is very VOCAL about how Daddy's Hamburgers are the best there are... and Parents think its cute... While everyone else in the party is Why did we invite them anyway?