• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Good morning peeps!  No coffee for me this AM but at least it's for a good reason. IT'S BOOBY DAY!!!  4 hours and counting......I can't believe the day has finally arrived.  47 years ago I started having recurring dreams of being transformed overnight into a woman. At the time, given my lack of anatomy knowledge, that meant my penis would disappear and I grew breasts and my hair would grow long like Farah Faucet's.  I would always wake so disappointed. Well, today's the day I wake up (from anesthesia ) and 2/3rds of my dream comes true. (Having already grown out my hair. lol)

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Good morning peeps!  No coffee for me this AM but at least it's for a good reason. IT'S BOOBY DAY!!!  4 hours and counting......I can't believe the day has finally arrived.  47 years ago I started having recurring dreams of being transformed overnight into a woman. At the time, given my lack of anatomy knowledge, that meant my penis would disappear and I grew breasts and my hair would grow long like Farah Faucet's.  I would always wake so disappointed. Well, today's the day I wake up (from anesthesia ) and 2/3rds of my dream comes true. (Having already grown out my hair. lol)

Good luck! It's not until tomorrow for me, but It's "Nothing but clear liquids for YOU day." May your surgery go well and give you results beyond your wildest dreams!

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Good luck! It's not until tomorrow for me, but It's "Nothing but clear liquids for YOU day." May your surgery go well and give you results beyond your wildest dreams!

Hugs!

Thanks! I hope your revision so smoothly as well.  My biggest complaint about surgery days are not starting the day with coffee. lol. I know- priorities right?  Luckily, I have a pot already brewed and in a good thermos ready and waiting for when I get home.  My surgical center is only 5 minutes from home so that's real convenient.   

As for my results- honestly, I don't have a "dream size" so I'm going to be happy no matter what.  I figure, most women don't get to choose how their breasts look and learn to be happy with themselves so it's no different for me. I at least know roughly what size they will end up based on implant size, but how will that look, I have no expectations and will be happy to just have an obvious female form. I look forward to not having to do inserts, padding, push up bras etc to "mimic" the body I should have had.

Love you all, and I will see you on the other side of this!

i see i am now a Beryllium Member. i wasn't even sure what that was until i looked it up. not sure i want to be beryllium. lol who comes up with these weird classifications anyway? thank you. :)

• Forum Moderator

@April-Showers I recently elevated to Palladium Member and had the same question. It appears that long ago and an earlier version of the forum under previous management there was a ranking system integrated to probably see who contributes and who doesn't - so as time went by they left the ranking in place - it wasn't broke so no one saw reason to fix it. 

Best of wishes for both of you having surgery ❤ and speedy recovery. 

On another note, I should have all 3 of my letters turned in to my surgeon within a week. And I sent in another application to Puerto Rico for my new birth certificate with name and gender change. I got the receipt back saying that they got my letter. Now it's a waiting game. Apx a month. My last application got rejected because I sent a $31 money order instead of $32. They also said I need a lawyer which I incorrect. Hopefully it will go through this time. Their return letter was in Spanish. I had to translate it. 

1 hour ago, Shay said:

@April-Showers I recently elevated to Palladium Member and had the same question. It appears that long ago and an earlier version of the forum under previous management there was a ranking system integrated to probably see who contributes and who doesn't - so as time went by they left the ranking in place - it wasn't broke so no one saw reason to fix it. 

Makes sense, I had the same question ? 

• Forum Moderator

@Jamie68 keep at it. I am waiting on state to issue new birth cert (6-8 weeks) and have my 3 letters and have first consult in October. Still working on acceptance from wife and kids but that will come if it is to come.

Surgery went well I’m sitting in bed. Thank you all for your support over this last year. It’s about you all and as for him I’m not sure what did I would’ve had the courage to continue when I hit all the challenges that life through my way.

• Forum Moderator

Not sure what happened to your link, but I'm glad you're out of surgery and feeling saucy! I'm leaving for the airport in a few. See you on the other side!

Hugs!

• Root Admin
4 hours ago, April-Showers said:

i see i am now a Beryllium Member. i wasn't even sure what that was until i looked it up. not sure i want to be beryllium. lol who comes up with these weird classifications anyway? thank you. :)

That was me many, many moons ago. The ranks are all precious metals, and let’s face it, if you are here you are valued, so why not use valuable elements to denote this.

3 hours ago, Shay said:

@Jamie68 keep at it. I am waiting on state to issue new birth cert (6-8 weeks) and have my 3 letters and have first consult in October. Still working on acceptance from wife and kids but that will come if it is to come.

I've found that everything seems to take forever. I just had my first consult, went great. He's 110 miles from my house at Weiss Memorial hospital downtown Chicago. Drive took 2-3/4 hours one way, but well worth it.

I hope yours goes as well as mine.

1 hour ago, Petra Jane said:

That was me many, many moons ago. The ranks are all precious metals, and let’s face it, if you are here you are valued, so why not use valuable elements to denote this.

I like that. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Surgery went well I’m sitting in bed. Thank you all for your support over this last year. It’s about you all and as for him I’m not sure what did I would’ve had the courage to continue when I hit all the challenges that life through my way.

IMG_1678.MOV

Awesome!

7 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Surgery went well I’m sitting in bed

Nice to hear good news! You look and sound amazing!

8 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Congrats, @Bri2020!  Continued recovery and happiness.

6 hours ago, Davie said:

Congrats, @Bri2020!  Continued recovery and happiness.

Thanks!  I think I need to proof read when I'm using speech to text function. lol. Or maybe I was just to out of it to be coherent. 

Things got ugly last night. It had been two days since I met my new friend and I hadn't said anything to my partner about it. I knew it wasn't right for many reasons. I feel I made a mistake telling her. Before I could even get past the point of saying I met her, things went really bad. I was accused of everything from wanting to sleep with her to not caring about my partner's health to being a pathological liar. I don't think I can deal with this anymore. I hold myself to a pretty high standard of honesty. It may take me a little while to spill the beans about something but I won't lie about the details. I have never stayed while in a relationship regardless of how bad things got. Even now it's been over 5 years since we were intimate and I'm still here heart and soul. My family were the one's who accused me of lying about everything. Truth is I never did, I only leaked their deep, dark secrets and it was easier to accuse me of fabricating the truth than admit to the things they did.

Oh dang I’ll have to pick up a “Happy Belated Booby Day” card for @Bri2020 , congrats!

@Elizabeth Star that’s awful.  Sorry to read that. 

I went to a concert last night and for the first time noticed some possible cases of people being confused by my unclear gender presentation-challenge for everyone who needs to slot people into choice M or choice F.  

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, RhondaS said:

Oh dang I’ll have to pick up a “Happy Belated Booby Day” card for @Bri2020 , congrats!

Yeah, me too. @Bri2020 Hope you have a speedy recovery.

@Elizabeth Star I have been accused of being a lair by both my wife and oldest son, too.  I am the same way, it may take a while to get the whole story out. But I never lie. I just don't volunteer the information. Being Ex military you learn that. It is engraved in your soul. Especially when you have a security clearance.

Yesterday was a rough day. I am a suspect in a case of missing money from the store. along with others. I had to fill out a statement. I was calm but the anxiety was definitely there. That is normal for me, I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I'm not worried. 

There was a silver lining though, one of your regular commercial customers came in. She accepts me totally as female. I get her parts, when she leaves. she says, Thank you so much, babe. I had a smile the rest of the shift. 

Kymmie

@Elizabeth Star I'm so sorry to hear about the blowup. You've had a hell of a relationship rollercoaster since I came on the boards. I think your wife lives in fear you will abandon her and lashes out when her insecurities surface. That's tough to manage and sometimes becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Sending a hug and well wishes.

@KymmieL It's so nice to have those people in your life that just get it! They know how much their kindness and acceptance can fuel our days and make a point of doing the little thing selflessly to make others happier.

Post-op 24 hours. Had my checkup and got to see the girls and I love them! Not to big, not too small, just perfect. Probably a "c" cup which was my goal. They are obviously a little bruised and swollen and the doc wants we to wear this band across the tops to help push/keep the implants in place and not ride up high but other than that things look fab. Pain is completely under control and I'm getting my energy back. It's going to be hard not to overdo it over the next few days/weeks.

This pic is just after getting the bandages/ace wraps off and no bra so pretty good representation of my new self!  I can't wait to go bra shopping and seeing these in a beautiful bra.

89BC5D3C-BD8B-4AAC-825B-2BA339EA26A9.jpeg

4 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Things got ugly last night. It had been two days since I met my new friend and I hadn't said anything to my partner about it. I knew it wasn't right for many reasons. I feel I made a mistake telling her. Before I could even get past the point of saying I met her, things went really bad. I was accused of everything from wanting to sleep with her to not caring about my partner's health to being a pathological liar. I don't think I can deal with this anymore. I hold myself to a pretty high standard of honesty. It may take me a little while to spill the beans about something but I won't lie about the details. I have never stayed while in a relationship regardless of how bad things got. Even now it's been over 5 years since we were intimate and I'm still here heart and soul. My family were the one's who accused me of lying about everything. Truth is I never did, I only leaked their deep, dark secrets and it was easier to accuse me of fabricating the truth than admit to the things they did.

Sorry to hear your situation. I've learned through many heated arguments to inform my wife before hand of any meetings. Since it took me a while to come out to her, the trust just isn't there anymore. It's difficult to do since I know i'm not doing anything wrong. I hope all goes well for you.

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Post-op 24 hours. Had my checkup and got to see the girls and I love them! Not to big, not too small, just perfect. Probably a "c" cup which was my goal. They are obviously a little bruised and swollen and the doc wants we to wear this band across the tops to help push/keep the implants in place and not ride up high but other than that things look fab. Pain is completely under control and I'm getting my energy back. It's going to be hard not to overdo it over the next few days/weeks.

This pic is just after getting the bandages/ace wraps off and no bra so pretty good representation of my new self!  I can't wait to go bra shopping and seeing these in a beautiful bra.

Awesome! I wish you quick healing time.