• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

I have done this myself.  It sux.

Good morning Ivy,

Yeah, I had to roll off the creeper, then low crawl out from under the prop, dragging the creeper with me. .

Hugs

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
35 minutes ago, April Marie said:

Ouch!!! That makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Yeah, me too.  Maybe that is why I haven't dug out my creeper from storage yet. Right now its just slide under on a piece of cardboard.

Up early again. Had to force myself to sleep a little longer. Is it the light from the Fairfield inn behind us? Don't know.

Really nice that my wife didn't even notice my hair. Oh, well. She'd probably say it was too girly or something derogatory. 

Maybe coffee will help. Hugs

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hirough day at work. I worked 11-7. I looked to see what time it was thinking it must be close to time to think about counting out my register only to discover it was only 4!  I couldn’t believe it, even checked to make sure that was the real time.  I as exhausted when I got home.  Our new manager is nice enough but a real go getter.  We are all tired from the extra shifts and extra hours.  And he is piling on the extras like we’ve got nothing better to do.  I was the only cashier from 11 until and he still gave me a list of things to do.  No way could I get them all done. There was no let up all day.

@KymmieL I jealous of your hair style. I can’t grow my own hair even where I still have hair.  Straight, love it, long enough for a ponytail, jealous as all get out.  Doable as a wig only wearer? Not likely.

@Ashley0616 endocrinologists are being very protective of you and of themselves.  Keep in mind messing with your hormones is not to be taken lightly.  Your body requires certain levels and neither more nor less as going outside the established ranges can have really bad consequences.  While a primary care doc can prescribe hrt, they may or may not know the specific conditions that are right for you.  Pills are hardest on your liver shots are the least, but the hardest for the doctor to control since you have to give them to yourself so dosage is somewhat out of his control.  It’s a science in which everyone reacts differently.  For me, I may finally need to try a larger cup size, I am actuallyfilling the one I have with some spillage.  Yeah!

Good morning everyone!! Cold but sunny this morning and a promised warm up to normal and above normal temperatures in the coming week. I can't wait to get into our pool on a regular basis!! I have a few things to do around the house today and plan to donate blood this afternoon at a blood drive.

I can really relate to those kind of days that seem to go on forever @Willow. Hopefully they'll find some reliable people to fill out the staff so you can reduce your hours back to where you wanted to be.

Be safe and find the goodness in this day.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,:coffee:

It's a busy day so the coffee is in a travel mug, as I do some parts running.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

@Willow sorry I definitely understand how time is so slow sometimes. Being a stay at home mom is definitely draining. I love my kids but I definitely don't mind when they go to the ex's so I can get some me time. I hope that doesn't sound mean or rude. As far as the HRT I guess I can understand. I asked them already about how they prescribe it and they use the patches. They only use the shots as a last resort. I'm thinking because it costs more?

@Mmindy thank you I'm trying to think positive I guess I'm just getting impatient. I guess they are making sure all "i's" are dotted and all "t's" are crossed. It would've been nice to tell me what to expect on the visit. 

Well yesterday I was able to sell almost all of my men's clothes and it felt really good. I had four full size garbage bags worth. I went ahead and ordered nighttime sleeping dresses. I figured I needed to get them. Off topic I was able to find a tabletop ice maker for a reasonable price. I was pretty happy about that.

This morning I had to cut ties off with a guy that I have been talking to for a little while. He asked me to move money in his account. It sounded illegal. If it was something he wanted done then he could've done it himself. I blocked him on Facebook. I was really disappointed because he didn't care that I was trans. Oh well I know there are others that would accept me for me. 

• Forum Moderator

@Willow I hate those days when the time seems to drag on. When you think it has been 2 hours actually was 20 min.

Wife still hasn't said anything about my hair. OH well. Of course, since I'm off this week. She gets bent out of shape that I haven't done this or that around the house.

Task for today. I hope it get the one intake bolt that someone broke off, out. I may use the weld a nut idea. Just hope I don't -censored- anything.  Well maybe if I do I can do that big block swap I have thought about.

The wife again has really helped myself esteem again. Just the other day she suggested having someone else finish the project. Make sure it is done right. Really nice of her, HUH.

Well, coffee is calling and I must answer.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Oh, please be careful @Ashley0616- there are so many scammers on FB and other social media platforms. You did the right thing in dumping that guy - he's trying to get you to switch money in someone else's account so you get the blame if it's noticed.

@KymmieL- you know your own worth. Don't let anyone take it away from you. You've got this project!!!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

Coffee is going in so my eyelids can stay up.  You would think I would have fallen asleep straight away last night.  But, alas, poor Willow.  She had a tired old body but could not sleep.

@Ashley0616 every endocrinologist has a different go to and adjusts from there.  I can’t use patches, my body won’t absorb them.  So far the medication I am currently injecting is actually the least costly of the methods I’ve tried.   Still, I don’t cheat and over inject.  Right now my numbers are too high and I’m trying to get them down by reducing the dosage. There is a safe range and although  too little is not good, too much is probably worse.  

Trust your doctor and do exactly what he says or he can’t get it right.  He will always be chasing a bad result.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Back again. I shut up the cries from the coffee.

This Aug is my 40th High school reunion. I am planning on attending. I want to go as Kymmie. I have been thinking of coming out on classmates.com Adding a note to my profile something like:

Remember when we all voted on most likely?  Successful, a model, etc. If there were a category for most likely to become a woman, Well that would be me. I am transgender. It was later in life that I figured it out. Things just came together to tell me that I am a woman. While not actively transitioning I am who I am. 

I actually never got to vote on those things, nor see the results or even do the walk with my class.

I may show up at the reunion for a brief while than haul the mail over to Woodward Ave. As it is the annual Woodward Ave Dream cruise that day as well.

Any thoughts on coming out, I don't want to on facebook right now. It may spill over. Can't stop that. Just need to get the courage to say I am woman hear me roar to the world.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

My wife asked me to vacuum the house before I let for work.  So here I am, sitting in the chair, watching the vacuum do all he work. Plenty of time to drink coffee.

@KymmieL could it be that a lady doesn’t get her hands dirty and greasy?  Maybe she is thinking of Kymmie instead of deadname on your behalf?  Yes, it’s your hobby and something you enjoy(Ed) but perhaps is time to enjoy driving and not wrenching?  Yes, I watch two girls garage too but they work on obnoxiously clean vehicles in a clean room environment.  lol

ok, I have things to fix on my Explorer Eddie Bauer that are too costly to take to a garage but I don’t have a garage to work in either.  Stuck between the rock and the hard place.

Willow

@April Marie yes you are probably right and I'm glad I chose what I did. Oh well like they say plenty of fish in the sea. 

I'm briefly filling in as my husband's secretary until the end of next week.  It has been my sister's job, but she's starting at law enforcement training now.  So, I'm just helping out in the transition period.  

Ultimately, our eldest stepson will be taking the job. He graduates high school at the end of next week. I'm really proud of him for grabbing this opportunity, as he can start making decent money and preparing for his future immediately. He is also enlisting in the Defense Force.  

So far, I've spent a lot of my time answering the phone. And responding to emails.  I'm not really able to do the full job since I don't understand much of what is going on 😆

• Forum Moderator

YAHTZEE, I was able to get the bolt out. Welded a nut to the top and came right out. Yeah, Me. Almost ready to put the new intake on. When it comes in tomorrow. 

Who said girls can't work on cars. Ah Hum @Willow Just kidding Sis. Love ya.

Kymmie

I had twin sisters.  One of them got that cancer.  (it eventually killed her but that's another story)  Her twin sister had the hysterectomy as a precaution.

9 hours ago, KymmieL said:

YAHTZEE, I was able to get the bolt out. Welded a nut to the top and came right out. Yeah, Me. Almost ready to put the new intake on. When it comes in tomorrow. 

Who said girls can't work on cars. Ah Hum @Willow Just kidding Sis. Love ya.

Kymmie

Oh yeah, girls can definitely work on cars.  And trucks. 🔩🪛🛠️   There's a local club of girls who work on diesel pickups.  

And then there's folks like me who have zero talent with a wrench.  Plenty of respect for those who do 😊

• Forum Moderator

Well the wife is at it again. She came home. Went straight to our youngest computer and started something. Barely acknowledged me. She fell asleep while we were watching the season finale of masked singer. After dinner she started  mopping and vacuuming. By that time the dish washer was done. She banged around the plates.

I think she was mad at me for not jumping up and unloading. She never asks me to do much. Which I prefer her do. She expects me to know exactly when the dish washer, washing machine, Dryer is done. Then I have to drop everything I am doing no matter what it is.

She has a limp that she says is now a bunion, when she told me before it was heal spurs, before that, planter facetious. She won't see a Dr. about it. She keeps bugging our oldest about visiting his brother and family with her on Sat. He is going to work. She has yet to ask me, does she not remember that I don't work this Sat?

Sorry to drag this out. Have a good evening all.

Kymmie

Good morning, everyone!! Happy Friday to those who still work and Happy Day to the rest of us. I plan on cutting the grass today and vacuum the pool so it will be ready for the weekend. Warmer weather is coming. Finally!! 

Both a Yeah!!! and a Yuck!!! @KymmieL. Yeah for getting the bolt out - girls can wrench!! But a big Yuck on the wife's passive-aggressiveness. Hang in there and you never have to apologize for venting here. We're here for many reasons and one of the most important is to support each other.

Be safe and find the goodness in this beautiful day!!

Got an appointment with my endocrinologist today.  I'll ask him again for progesterone, but he'll most likely refuse as in the past.

Oh well, at least I'm not in Florida.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I'm three cups into my day. It's going mostly well.

@KymmieLI'm sorry your wife won't go to a podiatrist for her foot pain. I was walking with a cane until mine figured out my orthopedic inserts. HUGE DIFFERENCE. As for her triggering on not getting up when the dish washer, wash-machine, or dry stops. I have to bite my lip on this one. I can't stand not keeping track of a task or process. It doesn't mater if it's in my shop, doing laundry, or working the dishwasher. When the machine stops, I need to take care of it. I'm guessing it's part of my ADHD or neural divergent brain. So when my wife is doing these tasks, I would remind her that a machine stopped. She would just let it set, and say she'll get to it later. It didn't bother her that the cycle stopped, it bothered me. I had to learn not to aggravate her because she wasn't as motivated as I was to complete a task.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Well the wife did it again. Her original plan was to go to our middle sons and see the grandsons. Never asked me about going or anything. Now she is over in Cheyenne picking them up to bring them here. Again never asked me. She just texted our youngest telling him what she is doing. She treats me as if I don't live here. 

Since I finally got my intake today. I had planned on working on the wagon this weekend. If she would have asked me to go visit. I would have told her sure. we'll take the bike. But no such luck. Now she's screwed my weekend plans of working on the car. Can do that when you have a 7,3, & 18 mo old. Asking about this and that or taking your tools to play with.

I love all 5 of my grandchildren but my wife goes over board. Most of the time. When it comes to them they are all that matters.

Kymmie

@KymmieL Kids in the shop can definitely rain on your parade....My husband's garage is a no-go zone for kids under age 8-ish most of the time.  Deadbolt on the door and tools in locked cabinets.  GF's garage is totally different, and she's practically raising her babies in there.  I think the oldest is learning to read numbers from the handles of wrenches 🤣 Life is weird like that around here. 

How can you cope with a partner displaying such passive-aggressiveness and lack of courtesy?  That has got to be irritating...

• Forum Moderator
53 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

How can you cope with a partner displaying such passive-aggressiveness and lack of courtesy?  That has got to be irritating...

OH, it is. Trust me.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good Saturday morning 

well I am just on my first cup.  Really wasn’t ready to get up yet but I was sorta awake.  But my eyelids are pretty heavy .

@KymmieL   I didn’t say girls can’t wrench.  I even taught my daughter how to do some repairs on her car including brake jobs.  She has a Chrysler van that ate brake shoes and rotors for a time.  And I will still be doing some of the work on my Eddie Bauer. Too much to do and too little time.

I think many wives expect their partners to know just what needs to be done, read their mind and get-er-done with out any communication.

Willow

16 hours ago, ShawnaB said:

Just myself this weekend,wife is with her mom for the weekend.Went to my favorite 2nd hand clothing store,the owner knows me well.Said she had a couple dresses I would like,both were halter top dresses and bought them.Seen a pair of heels I bought too new in the box never worn

Score!!! I wish I could pull off a halter top....but age and form make that a very unattractive idea. 🙂