• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

4 hours ago, AgnesBardsie said:

Decided to get dressed up today. Just hanging around the house painting rocks!

me makeup 2.jpg

Today's creation. Tried something more realistic. I have always liked English robins and Christmas themes.

robin.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Wearing my new Rocinante T-shirt.  For those not familiar, the Rocinante is the light cruiser flown by the main characters in the sci-fi "The Expanse" being shown on Amazon Prime Video.  It's also the name of Don Quixote's horse.

And no, that's not me modeling the shirt.  LOL!

Carolyn Marie

The-Expanse-Rocinante-Ship-shirt_3-1.jpg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Carolyn Marie said:

Wearing my new Rocinante T-shirt.  For those not familiar, the Rocinante is the light cruiser flown by the main characters in the sci-fi "The Expanse" being shown on Amazon Prime Video.  It's also the name of Don Quixote's horse.

Nice! I love those books!

Hugs!

• Admin
1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Nice! I love those books!

Hugs!

Now just imagine Don Quixote piloting that space ship.  :Crylol:

2 hours ago, Carolyn Marie said:

Wearing my new Rocinante T-shirt.  For those not familiar, the Rocinante is the light cruiser flown by the main characters in the sci-fi "The Expanse" being shown on Amazon Prime Video. 

I like that show. It's much better on Amazon than TV.

I think I've worn this outfit before so today is more about the makeup, hair and jewelry.

IMG_4100.JPG

Looking back at that last picture. I know I took it, a quick selfie at brunch. No filters, just a little makeup. That's what I look like? I'm having a hard time believing that's me but it is.

15 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I like that show. It's much better on Amazon than TV.

I think I've worn this outfit before so today is more about the makeup, hair and jewelry.

IMG_4100.JPG

You look really happy, at ease with yourself. Like there is no doubt in your mind who you are. I notice you put eye liner on only half the eye. It really softens up the eye. You look great without too! It’s that inner confidence I think that comes through.

It really is great when the outer you matches the inner you Liz.

Just getting the ones around you to understand is the key.

Most of my current friends never met the old me so its been really quite easy.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Most of my current friends never met the old me so its been really quite easy.

I had that going on for a while. It was a good feeling. Then one of them came out as trans and I had to give myself away in solidarity. I'm not sorry I did, but I miss being "just one of the girls" sometimes.

I've got an orientation with a new employer coming up today. I'm trying to decide if I want to be blonde or a redhead. Definitely going to need to change out of my gymwear though. Can't make my first impression with my "Clever Girl" racer-back.

Easy Breezy Beautiful, Clever Girl Velociraptor Racerback

I love this shirt, but it sends the wrong message.

Hugs!

19 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

IMG_4100.JPG

That just shouts "girl" to me. 

5 hours ago, Niamh said:

I was thinking that too because nothing I see in that pic is boy at all.

9 hours ago, Teri Anne said:
10 hours ago, Niamh said:

I was thinking that too because nothing I see in that pic is boy at all.

10 hours ago, Niamh said:

Thank you. That really means a lot to me.?

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I’ve been trying new to me stuff with makeup.

Looks very nice, Elizabeth. You’re doing your makeup very well! I like the changes. I’m sure you’re experiencing positive results when in public.

You look fabulous in that last picture @ElizabethStar nothing manly to see here.

makeup great "Check

Hair great "Check"

The whole 9yds "Check"

keep it up Liz more like that please. You are certainly walking the right route.

The spot and angle you took the picture does wonders and thats not just you thats for anyone. This is why pro photographers take so much time and spend money on not just the camera they use.

BTW Love the earrings to. Just my cup of tea.

1 hour ago, SheenaT said:

Excited to be wearing my new sports bra and panties to work. A girl needs to feel like a girl right!

Absolutely ?

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

With my DIY T-shirt skirt and dirty shoes it doesn’t look like I even tried today. Truth is I didn’t. 

43D0A3EC-E137-4ECC-9850-EA7A42AE8324.jpeg

Lookin good girl!

2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

With my DIY T-shirt skirt and dirty shoes it doesn’t look like I even tried today. Truth is I didn’t. 

43D0A3EC-E137-4ECC-9850-EA7A42AE8324.jpeg

You rock!

2 hours ago, SheenaT said:

Excited to be wearing my new sports bra and panties to work. A girl needs to feel like a girl right!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I feel ya!! It does something to ya doesn't it?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

• MaybeRob
    • AllieJ
    • April Marie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MAN8791
    Newest Member
    MAN8791

1. Adamtoeve
      Adamtoeve
      (38 years old)
    2. Andy C.
      Andy C.
      (22 years old)
    3. Asher the Enby Goddex
      Asher the Enby Goddex
      (23 years old)
    4. camerashy
      camerashy
      (52 years old)
    5. Stacy S.
      Stacy S.
      (55 years old)
    • Heather Shay
      Do you plan to be active during Pride Month? If so, what type of activities?
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      @Ladypcnj So nice to meet a fellow musician and moderator/facilitator. Glad you are an active and caring member of the LBGTQ+ community. 
    • April Marie
      Absolutely. Being able to encourage, to help, others is so empowering. I've been helped by so many people over the years, I love being able to pay it forward.
    • April Marie
      Feeling more and more confident daily.
    • April Marie
      Good morning, everyone!!   A busy day ahead for me - need to cut the grass and then pick up the clippings. The grass grows so quickly this time of year. I cut almost 7 acres so that will take up most of my day. At least I can get some sun on my legs and arms!!   Time for another cup of coffee as I catch up here.   Enjoy this beautiful day we've been given.
    • April Marie
      I started shaving my legs years ago - I started getting an occasional mild contact rash on my shins. That became my excuse to shave them for both me and my wife. Over time, the rash didn't expand...but my shaving did. Full legs....groin......chest......and finally my arms. Keeping the rash at bay was my excuse until I came out to my wife. Now I typically do a full shave on Sunday mornings. The hair is lighter but I just feel better with it gone - it helps with the dysphoria and dysmorphia. I will also typically do a chest touch-up mid week since I notice the growth more there.   I wish someone would invent a pill that would stop hair growth everywhere except on your head. 
    • Willow
      Good morning.   im not sure where the time went.  I had a decent nights sleep,  didn’t  tell Alexa to let me sleep another 5 minutes,  I didn’t do anything extra but it’s almost time to leave and I just got here.  Definitely only a one cup morning.    I have the overhead console out of the Ford. It needed some repairs with toothpicks and glue.  Been sitting all night t for the glue to harden. I’m always to impatient with glue but not this time.  I want it to hold. Ok the next owner won’t be able to change the lightbulbs however in my defense, the are led so they will likely still work when the car goes to the salvage yard.   gotta go. Not as much on my plate at work today but it’s always busy.   Willow
    • Lydia_R
      Yes, my programmer friends and I think that antivirus software is a virus.  It's constantly searching your system and slowing it down.  If you install your own OS and software on your machine, and you make backups of your personal files, then you can recover from viruses in an hour or two.  My computer is 10+ years old and is working as good as the first day I had it.   As long as my computer is doing what I want it to do, I don't care if someone is spying on my system.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      If you get a ticket, always say not guilty and go to court. Much of the time, the officer will not show up, and often the district attorney or the judge will not want to take the time. They ticket harvest because most people just agree to the fine and send them a check by mail.   If you are not a commercial driver, Most states also have a ticket forgiveness program. You take a little easy Driver's Ed Course, and it doesn't go on your record or increase your insurance prices. Explore your options!
    • KayC
      Shaving my legs (very early on) was the first BIG STEP in my self-affirmation.  It also felt Real and Natural ... Finally (after all my years with fairly hairy legs). My wife was shocked but I think she thought it was 'OK' as long as didn't go any farther ... well that wasn't going to happen.  It was actually Step 1 of many to follow.  I did feel the need to hide it from others but eventually didn't care.  And, men shaving their legs is much more common these days. Home IPL (laser) made the hair removal permanent over the course of a year or so.  Whatever was leftover has been reduced to peach-fuzz by HRT. I don't deny or reject all my years living in the realm of cis-males ... it was part of my Journey to get to where I am today.  But since committing to HRT and living in an environment and community that supports my transition, I find it difficult to go back into Boy-mode.  The times that I do have to do that ... I can feel the dysphoria rising up again.  No going back ... at this point. 
    • KayC
      Congratulations @EasyE on your continued progress! I think it was about 6 - 8 weeks for me that I truly started to notice (and feel!) the changes.  They were not enormous (no pun intended) but I could notice my breasts were starting to plump up and my hips also.    fyi - I talked to my Provider a couple of days ago and based on recent labs agreed that I could start progesterone.  I did a LOT of research and after expressing any concerns with my Provider we both felt confident in starting.  I have been almost a full year of estradiol and I think my breast and other body changes have started to settle down.  Hoping the 'P' will give them another jump start. Thank you for sharing your progress.  I think you're going to be Happy with with the next couple of months brings  
    • Ladypcnj
      I have this one particular antivirus with the VPN, I thought I paid for everything to be activated, but it turns out to be I have basic protection and they want more money from me to turn it on. I wished the store salesperson told me this soon, I would have brought something else that has everything in it, not half protection missing lol
    • KayC
      Hi @Mealaini - nice to meet you and Welcome! You have an important story and experience to share so I am happy you are open and willing to do that.  Also, I want you to know that this Forum was a very important part of my own Self-Acceptance and helped me navigate both my Progress and the Coming Out process to my wife, kids, and other family/friends.   It's not an easy Journey - sometimes it can seem slow and painful - but for most of us here, it's one that is essential to our Well Being.  I hope you have a similar experience as myself as you connect with others on this Forum and gain the benefit our each individual Experience and our Shared Humanity. Deep breaths ... One step at a time
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.