• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

3 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Baby steps dear, baby steps. lol

You look great Liz

Thanks Bri, I’m trying. I am noticing a pattern with my outfit colors and my moods. 

2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Looking good Liz.

Today I'm wearing a nice flowing dress and all the accessories. Still chilly out so I went with the sweater also.

I pulled a trick on my nails, first the red polish, let them set for and hour and then coated them with clear polish.

The polish I use is fast setting, but for this trick I waited an hour before the clear coat.

Love,

LM♥️

Today52B.jpg

I’m really liking all the floral patters and those nails. I can even see them on my tiny phone screen. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Liz and thanks for the compliment. The dress is unlined so I wear a full slip under it. You know, panty hose and shaping panty's don't hide everything when out in the sun. 

Hugs and love,

LM♥️

Today52C.jpg

Hi B, thanks. I learned that though I wear a mans size 8.5, going to women's shoes, 9.5 fit perfectly, (most of the time).

Trial and error so to speak.

Love,

LM♥️

Hi Teri, Bea,  The white pumps are by Brinley, 3 inch heel Mary Jane's. 

I do good all day in 2 inch heels, but 3? gosh after 6-7 hours in 3 inch heels I'm not sure if I want to slip them off

or get my chain saw and just cut my feet off!!

Still I Iove them.

LM♥️

3 inches high  is about all I can take for 4 or 5 hours.

I love the look of 4 inch heels but I can't wear them.

Hi lovely people ?

Today Ann is wearing Oxford women's riding pants, lady's Forma Italian leather motorcycle boots, a turtle neck from J.C. Penny, and a lovely metallic violet accessory by Fender guitars.

Well...they stimulated my economy. ?‍♀️

20210518_184535_Film4-01.thumb.jpeg.a1a60e7bf5e6040d4bb538e3aa68abe6.jpeg

Looking great as always Ann.  I love the necklace...it kind of reminds me of a guitar.

Went out for a walk expecting it to rain, so put on my pretty Joules raincoat. It has every other time I've been out in the last week, but not today!

IMG_20210519_103659239.jpg

Today I'm wearing another dress and pumps. I don't have anything planned for today just hanging out at home.

I'm still laughing at Sally's comment on the guitar necklace, that one took me by surprise. 

Today53.jpg

14 hours ago, Ann W said:

Hi lovely people ?

Today Ann is wearing Oxford women's riding pants, lady's Forma Italian leather motorcycle boots, a turtle neck from J.C. Penny, and a lovely metallic violet accessory by Fender guitars.

As always- looking amazing. No shrinking violet there ;)

Well, victory in that I wore a bathing suit in public this weekend

Failure in that even a "skort" bottom didn't hide my anatomy once wet and out of the pool.  I have no idea how to overcome this challenge.  Tucking doesn't work once you get in the water. Obviously tight suits will show things even more.  I REALLY don't want to have to do board shorts and I don't think even those will fully hide things when I lay down to sun after the swim.  

48E8880B-2606-42BD-8897-23DB44946692.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Failure in that even a "skort" bottom didn't hide my anatomy once wet and out of the pool.  I have no idea how to overcome this challenge.  Tucking doesn't work once you get in the water. Obviously tight suits will show things even more.  I REALLY don't want to have to do board shorts and I don't think even those will fully hide things when I lay down to sun after the swim.  

What a brave person you are. I've given some thought to the possibility of wearing a womens bathing costume at some point when I am being Niamh, and I had thought about one of them that has a skirt to cover my genitals area. It does worry me what you are saying and it's something I hadn't considered. Do you think there are different versions of these swim suits that may be better than the one you got? 

Having said all that, until my waste has a smaller measurement than my hips I don't think I could be brave enough to try!

Oops - *waste should have been spelled as "waist". I truly hope that the dimensions of my "waste" never exceed that of my hips! ?

1 hour ago, Niamh said:

What a brave person you are. I've given some thought to the possibility of wearing a womens bathing costume at some point when I am being Niamh, and I had thought about one of them that has a skirt to cover my genitals area. It does worry me what you are saying and it's something I hadn't considered. Do you think there are different versions of these swim suits that may be better than the one you got? 

Having said all that, until my waste has a smaller measurement than my hips I don't think I could be brave enough to try!

I bought a one piece today at the thrift shop. I'm going to try wearing that with my skort as a second layer down below. I'm hoping the one piece can hold things in tighter while the skort gives me "cover".  I have to figure something out- I use to swim a lot and I'm a beach/scuba nut. I'm not giving those up.

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

I bought a one piece today at the thrift shop. I'm going to try wearing that with my skort as a second layer down below. I'm hoping the one piece can hold things in tighter while the skort gives me "cover".  I have to figure something out- I use to swim a lot and I'm a beach/scuba nut. I'm not giving those up.

I love snorkelling, and my wife and I have been to the Caribbean a few times when we have done this (but only when I have been in male mode). I don't think my wife is sufficiently supportive for me to go back out to those islands with me as Niamh and some of those places still have strict anti LGBTQ+ laws so I don't think that I will go there again. My wife and I have a few things to work through yet before I have that level of freedom if we are to stay together. 

1 hour ago, Niamh said:

I love snorkelling, and my wife and I have been to the Caribbean a few times when we have done this (but only when I have been in male mode). I don't think my wife is sufficiently supportive for me to go back out to those islands with me as Niamh and some of those places still have strict anti LGBTQ+ laws so I don't think that I will go there again. My wife and I have a few things to work through yet before I have that level of freedom if we are to stay together. 

Puerto Rico, USVIs and Aruba/Curacao/Bonaire all safe places for us. (relatively). Things are changing down there rapidly.  

1 hour ago, Niamh said:

What a brave person you are. I've given some thought to the possibility of wearing a womens bathing costume at some point when I am being Niamh, and I had thought about one of them that has a skirt to cover my genitals area. It does worry me what you are saying and it's something I hadn't considered.

I've considered this.  But so far I'm way too chicken to do it.  I was never what you'd call well endowed, but it is still a thing.

A couple of my daughters have encouraged me to do it.  But for now I'll stick with cut-offs and sportsbra/Tshirt combo.

20 hours ago, Ann W said:

Hi lovely people ?

Love the coil tap accents.

20 hours ago, Ann W said:

6 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I have a similar bathing suit bottom that I haven’t tried yet. I guess keeping a towel handy will be helpful. I told my electrologist today that I can understand getting GRS due to these issues.

7 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

There are methods, or so I've heard. But it requires extreme taping, probably gluing, and there's a risk involved so YMMV. Most trans girls I've heard talk about the issue avoid actually getting wet in a bathing suit, or are at least extremely self conscious about it, until they get their bottom surgeries. Some girls simply don't GAS and expect people to be decent human beings about it.

Keep in mind, I haven't done the bathing suit thing myself. But I am curious enough to want to try at some point.

9 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Something else that might help. There's company called unclockable that make tuck kits. They're supposed to be water proof and hide everything. I bought a couple kits a moth or two ago. I can at least say it worked good with leggings.

3 hours ago, Drayse said:

There are methods, or so I've heard.

Would a gaff work?

I tried a gaff years ago and found they added more material to that area  in a bathing suit than you really want when tucking.

Tucking properly and then a tight pair of panties to hold it all in is about as good as it gets. Way more effective than a gaff.

Tried taping once many years ago and you don't want to do that trust me.