• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

@Elizabeth Star why not get a corset today? None of us are getting any younger! Do it for yourself… you are worth it! 

And I’m really saying that to every single one of you… you are ALL special and worth it!!!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A couple of pictures of the top I was wearing today. The one with the skirt I posted on a womens FB fashion page this morning as I was wasn't certain it was as flattering as it could be. The women (mostly CIS but some trans) suggested some alternatives and they all thought it went much better with the stretch jeans. Do you agree?

IMG_20210915_161620344_HDR_2.jpg

IMG_20210915_095843216_HDR_2.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Thirded. It works with the pants, the skirt's nice, but it doesn't quite go with the rest of the outfit. Maybe if it was longer for a more sweepy/swishy effect? Or a deep red, maybe a plumb? Maybe both.

Hugs!

I couldn’t decide what color to wear today so I wore them all. 
It was also a slow day at work so I did two more piercings on my right ear. I’ll skip the pic of that. 

22FE3A10-D831-46CE-8EDC-CCEB16D8CB0F.jpeg

Hiked to the top of Pilot Butte in Bend OR this evening. I’m wearing athletic wear of course! No makeup and a 24 hour shadow which is becoming much harder to see since my electrologist has pruned all the black hairs. The pooch is my giant schnauzer Panda.

At the top, about a 1000 foot rise above the city, there is a 360 degree vista of the landscape shaped by volcanic action. I’m here with a group of walkers from around the Northwest for 4 days, walking and hiking the slopes and rivers  in central Oregon. 

3914379B-A665-4F70-ABAF-F41C4AA202B8.jpeg

9E65364A-8466-42C2-A025-7444AE426B23.png

B8FE8E94-D992-4743-BAFE-B608D922F9AB.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Heading off to my PT job at the consignment shop. Have to look my best ;)

I love this top. Skinny jeans below

Lovely, Bri. Those are my wife’s colors. She’d love that top. The skinny jeans would finish that off nicely. How nice does it feel carrying the extra weight upstairs..btw? Need I ask? ? You look great as always.

Susan R?

1 hour ago, Susan R said:

Lovely, Bri. Those are my wife’s colors. She’d love that top. The skinny jeans would finish that off nicely. How nice does it feel carrying the extra weight upstairs..btw? Need I ask? ? You look great as always.

Susan R?

Thank you Susan. I don’t even notice the weight honestly.  They are still a little “raw” and “stiff” feeling.  I try massaging them to make sure no capsulation occurs and they definitely don’t quite feel like a natural part of me yet. I can feel the implants moving/shifting when I massage them. I’m sure once the pec muscle and skin stretches it will feel much better. I do however, love they way they look and make me feel!  Especially in the gorgeous black lace-y strapless bra I’m wearing under this top. I had to admire them for a bit before I put the top on. You all will just have to use your imagination there. Lol

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

I can feel the implants moving/shifting when I massage them.

And that just turned me RIGHT off the idea again. I'm shuddering and clutching the girls over here. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Hugs!

Another day yesterday of hiking some beautiful trails. First An 8 mile loop around Paulina Lake which I believe is technically called a caldera , a hole in the ground after a mountain blows up. At the far end is a wall of obsidian really cool!

in the afternoon we hiked up Tumalo Falls and in the evening partook if apple pie and cookies at the meet and mingle. I only got one sarcastic comment about the evident change taking place in my appearance. He’s a diehard homophobe and Trumper so that doesn’t count. Swapped stories of trail adventures with everyone else including the one about the pine Siskin that landed on a lady’s hat and then transferred itself to her water bottle and tried to take a drink and failing that hopped over to the water canteen on one of my table companions.

it’s supposed to rain today so I may choose a trail that is less exposed to the elements. Off to breakfast now!

522E164D-261E-4BCE-860B-37A23397FBBB.jpeg

FBAACF4E-045C-4482-92C9-5B0A8F05A990.jpeg

6E5EFB91-44DA-4B17-828B-FCE19DEAC829.jpeg

Looks like an awesome trip @AgnesBardsie. You look great - happy and fresh. The little birdie is so cute. I learned about calderas when my husband and I visited Yellowstone a few years ago - the entire National Park is one humongous caldera, so lots of freaky and amazing volcanic/thermal features. 

Looks like beautiful country.  

Went uptown to see the Chalk Fest.  They do it every year on the sidewalks around the court square.

IMG_2569.thumb.JPG.e3c1a39d992e96d7267c852647526949.JPG

Just wore some of my go-to things

IMG_2583.thumb.jpg.f6358987c06c5fd9160463b4985ad74b.jpg

Last day of hiking in central Oregon. Before breakfast my faithful companion PNda and I scaled Smith Rock overlooking Monkey Face. Totally awesome and exhilarating!

962BA88B-BD66-4A5C-B9A0-CCA94DA981F9.jpeg

18B36587-80D5-4CB1-8264-94A91B0F7A7C.jpeg

02987751-1766-4DD5-98EF-0A40920F0490.jpeg

I should mention that in the pictures from yesterday I did NOT do my own makeup.  I’m not that good…yet. It was done by my friends 16 y/o daughter who is an absolute genius with makeup. 

Who wore it better? Jane or me?   I was gifted this by someone who “just didn’t wear it”. It’s a “Haney” brand.  This is the brand top that Jane wore about 4 years ago to the Toronto film festival red carpet.  They are ridiculously expensive.  No way I would ever be able to afford anything by this designer.  It’s good to know rich people who have way to big a wardrobe I guess. 

17319686-9BC1-40CF-9C74-C587AF4A96A9.jpeg

7F34C351-C7BA-4438-A67A-7D552A7D6604.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

@Bri2020, I like your belt better, but Jane's seems better fitted. I like it, but I feel like it wants to be tailored?

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

@Bri2020, I like your belt better, but Jane's seems better fitted. I like it, but I feel like it wants to be tailored?

Hugs!

Even in here 70s she has a better figure than me and yes, I’m guessing it was tailored for her