• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Saturday they started our local trans group meeting after a 2 month thanks to covid. this is what I wore.

0.jpg.2ad6edb91d3e233f24d4b29c29588ec1.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Billie75B said:

Saturday they started our local trans group meeting after a 2 month thanks to covid. this is what I wore.

0.jpg.2ad6edb91d3e233f24d4b29c29588ec1.jpg

Oh I love it!  I want those boots!  You look so cute!  How did the group go?

This is the dress I wanted to wear to the Ukrainian fundraiser but it came too late. Today it's 80 degrees out so I am going out for coffee in it!

And yes, it has pockets!

IMG_2711.thumb.jpg.b863b3336939ef3f6b3a6fcf094b7af2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

This is the dress I wanted to wear to the Ukrainian fundraiser but it came too late. Today it's 80 degrees out so I am going out for coffee in it!

And yes, it has pockets!

Ok…couple things here.  First, and I say this with utter jealousy and envy, pockets!  That is a keeper there for sure!  I only have one skirt with pockets.

Second, 80 degrees!  No thank you!  It’s 57F here and I am unhappy.  80 would try to kill me.  At least that dress looks like it’s ready for that weather.  It’s super cute.  Totally a hood color on you too.  And you know I love floral prints.  Hope coffee goes well!

43 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

Haha, I just realized if you look closely, you can see 5 gallons of rye fermenting in the background. lol busted!

Yes Lenneth, this dress is quite cool for summer weather and will be a staple in rotation come May. Unfortunately, this weather is just a momentary blip and it will return to the 30s-50s tomorrow.

The dress comes in quite a few different patterns including long sleeve for $24-$35.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094VLVP3N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

1 hour ago, Lenneth said:

Oh I love it!  I want those boots!  You look so cute!  How did the group go?

Lenneth

the group meeting was great we had 20 people at the meeting and I also got my paperwork to start my gender marker change for the state of Texas.

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

And yes, it has pockets!

@Bri2020 You look absolutly fab. That dress is a great look on you.

@Bri2020 You look amazing!  The swelling has really come down and I can't belive how good you look!  Not to mention I love what you've done with your hair.  Whole look 10/10!

10 hours ago, Roxiee said:

Red suits youuu! You look lovely!

💖💖💖

On 3/7/2022 at 3:10 PM, Ticket For Epic said:

@Bri2020 You look amazing!  The swelling has really come down and I can't belive how good you look!  Not to mention I love what you've done with your hair.  Whole look 10/10!

Thanks. To me the swelling is still very noticable and I'm trying to be patient with it but...I have a date Saturday and am really self conscious about it so hearing your take on it lifts my heart a bit. The hair is just shear laziness. I have a clip pulling it up in the back and I wear the head band most of the time to protect the scar from sunlight. I can't be counted on to remember sunblock.

On 3/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, Hannah Renee said:

Bri - does the dress run true to size for you? The size guide suggest I might have to go up one for up top (I'm kinda regretting those years of trying to make the wrong part of my chest bigger).

It's close. It's a large. I have a 38C bust, a 35 waist and 38 hips.  Size base on bust. The fabric is stretchy for the waist. According to the fit guide a large is 37.5" bust and 30" waist. Obviously it fits my waist just fine even though I measure 5" bigger. The hips don't matter given the drape of the dress.  When in doubt, order two sizes and return one. Amazon usually has free returns.

A graphic t-shirt with a proton on it and the words "Think Like A Proton, Stay Positive" 😂

My grandpa bought it for me after I ranted to him a couple of times on how it was hard to think positive and how my anxiety made it more difficult. I feel better wearing it, honestly.

I had an interview today at Primark in our local mall.  I wore this cute blouse.  I think the interview went well.  Afterwards my wife and I went to a Starbucks, which is where I took this photo.

day out.jpg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Hannah Renee said:

Inspired by Bri2020. Technically, just trying it on as opposed to wearing. Just arrived an hour ago.

@Hannah Reneeyou look great, and it's always inspirational to see what @Bri2020 has going on. As for your smile... It will happen. My take on your look in this picture is: You're confident, and ready for all who may come at you.

Best wishes, stay positive and safe,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

11 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Inspired by Bri2020. Technically, just trying it on as opposed to wearing. Just arrived an hour ago. (1628345548_IMG_20220309_1608394222.thumb.jpg.7b6ec542d2064004bef070ca7714e789.jpgOne of these days I need to learn how to smile.)

I like your dress, hair, lipstick, and earrings Hannah Renee

16 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

One of these days I need to learn how to smile.)

I have this problem too.

17 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Inspired by Bri2020. Technically, just trying it on as opposed to wearing. Just arrived an hour ago. (1628345548_IMG_20220309_1608394222.thumb.jpg.7b6ec542d2064004bef070ca7714e789.jpgOne of these days I need to learn how to smile.)

Looks like it fits perfect! Love the paisley print 

19 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Smile or not, you look so pretty ❤️❤️❤️

You all look so amazing!  All I have is a new neck gaiter.  It’s not about the mask as much as it is the desire to hide my face because of the hair.

image.thumb.jpg.1cd7cdcd1d774681b9eab021f7db7031.jpg

9 hours ago, Lenneth said:

You all look so amazing!  All I have is a new neck gaiter.  It’s not about the mask as much as it is the desire to hide my face because of the hair.

I totally get it.  Covid has at least one benefit.  I started my electrolysis pretty much at the beginning of covid AND I was presenting full time as the "face" of my business. I would have to stop shaving Friday, work the whole weekend and Monday then get electro on Tuesdays. My face would look like -crap- on Wednesdays and then I had one glorious day on Thursday where I could wear makeup and feel great.  Every single week, for over a year. I was so dysphoric for about 4 days a week. However, at least I could hide most of my face with a mask.  She focused on my darkest hairs first so she was all over the place for about 4 months. Then when I just had white hairs left she concentrated on areas.  That was nice because at least I could shave the other areas. While I don't like it, I can miss a day of shaving and no one would really notice. 2 days, not so much. I still have a lot of hair below the chin line.

I know you are triggered by your beard, especially around the mouth and chin. I really recommend starting electrolysis as soon as you can. If you can save up a couple thousand do that and then go to chicago for their long session clearings. They can remove so much in one session that it really helps the dysphoria. Then start saving again for awhile and repeat.  1 or 2 sessions and most of your 5 o'clock shadow will be gone and a shave and light makeup will make you feel so much better then.

17 hours ago, Jamey said:

Photo on 3-10-22 at 9.39 AM #2.jpg

Love you Boho style and you have a wonderful smile, you look so happy.

today it's a denim look.  the under layer is a cami top I tie dyed.  I probably need to deal with my mane of hair though. I ran out of product 😱

351611437_photo2.thumb.jpg.d4ed15bb9a52fbd20799b64a2e6879ad.jpg

On 2/22/2022 at 5:50 PM, Katie M said:

So, I'm a lover of all things southwest and I LOVE silver and turquoise...so I added a new piece to my collection! And to celebrate, I had my first ever manicure...I always get so excited over the wonderful things we get to experience once we've begun our walk down the path of womanhood! I couldn't decide on a nail color, so I just went with clear...next time I'm going to get a gel mani and choose something pretty! Here's a pic of my new "southwest accessory"...

Manicure.jpg

@Katie M, I finally did it!  And you were sooooo right!  Oh my god I loved it.  Got all the akin cleared out, got my nails smoothed out, and I am on cloud 9!  I have my table top game session tonight and I feel amazing!

1FF44CA9-3ECA-45EE-B441-8143844CEE40.thumb.jpeg.84a27f5c118c5b5a83ca203b62b1ab71.jpeg

image.thumb.jpg.1f5237bc89a701a8ef3ca665063ef485.jpg