• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

1 minute ago, Ashley0616 said:

Pink has always been a favorite color of mine. I was just to embarrassed to admit it when I was little. I definitely would've been treated differently. 

Same I alway said no pink is not for me, but now since I am free I have to say I am fond of it but if it suits me on my body I will see I am so excited to try different styles in the future. Still in my male body or in the past I just had blue or grey jeans and mostly black shirts... I just cant see any reason to look for fashion for my ugly male body, but the skirt will hopefully make me feel more connected to my feminity. I just have to blend out all the other stuff of my body and look only at the shirt.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooohhhh, pink!! I'm wearing pink nail polish and my skort has pink, blue, green and yellow flowers and pink pants underneath...and pink flip flops.

Ladies, I think after dinner I'm going to put on a pink blouse, a black skater skirt, black 5" heels and mix myself a cocktail at our bar. Hmmm, maybe an earring change, too! 🙂 

Im wearing a black slip dress that i got at target, black bra, black slide sandals, and a black bucket hat. Im out back cooking dinner on the grill. got the tunes blasting and a cold beer. This is what summer is all about.

Yes I love it too and its still dark but I think in the future I will wear less jeans and more colours, but as a wise gay man once said green is not my colour XD

I haven't posted a picture here in a long, long time, so I thought I was overdue.  Kind of dressed down today as I was only running some quick errands.

438927866_Sally6-11-2023-3.jpg.b8181c4f93cb1dab8da2766aedf04187.jpg

• Forum Moderator
2 minutes ago, Sally Stone said:

Kind of dressed down today as I was only running some quick errands.

Dressed down and you still look great.

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋🏳️‍🌈

29 minutes ago, Sally Stone said:

I haven't posted a picture here in a long, long time, so I thought I was overdue.  Kind of dressed down today as I was only running some quick errands.

Very nice for some quick errands. I'm looking forward to when my hair gets that long!

20230613_193322.jpg.30f077510f1115e3d0e2877f6cdd7a5a.jpg

Hair stylist gave me a really cute "shag" haircut. 

It's a bit short, but it will grow out nicely. 

It really matches my "tomboyish" look I'm shooting for. 💖💖💖

20 minutes ago, Birdie said:

20230613_193322.jpg.30f077510f1115e3d0e2877f6cdd7a5a.jpg

Hair stylist gave me a really cute "shag" haircut. 

It's a bit short, but it will grow out nicely. 

It really matches my "tomboyish" look I'm shooting for. 💖💖💖

20230613_194900.jpg.97c53b254dd6eb35ecf3441ed92aaeb4.jpg

Another view

1 hour ago, Sally Stone said:

You always look amazing, dressed down or dressed up!!

32 minutes ago, Birdie said:

20230613_194900.jpg.97c53b254dd6eb35ecf3441ed92aaeb4.jpg

Another view

You remind me that I'm going to need to do something with mine at some point. It's growing out but needs to be trimmed and shaped.

2 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

Very nice skirt. 

Thanks I am so excited to finally be me well still male body thats bad, but my face is nearly like a woman by default so.I am  not very patient these days really I want to switch a button and be me but I know it will take dedication , strength and good allies, therapy and patience. But I can finally see my future me, it didnt existed in my head before.

I ma so sleepy good night all

1 hour ago, April Marie said:

You remind me that I'm going to need to do something with mine at some point. It's growing out but needs to be trimmed and shaped.

Mine was growing out "bulky", I told the stylist to "shape it up", and I'm shooting for a shag. 

What I got is the end result. 

It has the correct shape, it just need to grow more. 

10 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

Nice outfit... It looks really good on you

trying to grow mine now too  but need to do something to style it better..trying mousse today n searching fir new transgender friendly stylist n salon as I was told by family to leave prior salon as I made them uncomfortable. 

new torrid lingerie

. giggles..n probably à denim mini n summer blouse..unless I get appointment at church then I'll slip on a cute skirt n modest top.

hugs

Hannah renee I agree you look great there dear. all woman n relaxed. congratulations :)

tiffany sounds fun n cute. good for you dear. 

hugs to all

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • MaybeRob
    • Astrid
    • SamC
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Vivelacors
    Newest Member
    Vivelacors

1. Aelia
      Aelia
      (22 years old)
    2. Just-Jenny-finally
      Just-Jenny-finally
      (65 years old)
    3. KelcieK
      KelcieK
      (50 years old)
    4. Krimson Kya
      Krimson Kya
      (35 years old)
    5. Robin
      Robin
      (56 years old)
    • Ashley0616
      Time to bring a self defense weapon. Looking forward to having a gun on my side. 
    • Ashley0616
      https://open.substack.com/pub/erininthemorn/p/mississippi-passes-bill-allowing?r=35q61e&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email
    • Ashley0616
      I don't know yet. I'm sure there is going to be a big crowd. I also would have to keep up with the kids and probably won't enjoy myself mostly. 
    • Ashley0616
      I can understand that. My Keurig is used for hot water mostly and when my mom comes. I mostly use a regular coffee maker. I have had that for 5 years now. I had a Bunn but it didn't last long. I also have a French press and rarely use that. I would love to get a cappuccino maker but that is for later on. Starbucks is getting expensive. My kids favorite thing there is the cake pops. I found out that Walmart Neighborhood Market has them. Typical me getting off topic. lol
    • Ivy
      Guess we have to take what we get.
    • Ivy
      Well, welcome M.A. Several of my now grown kids were involved in theater in school.  And one is now a graphic designer.
    • Willow
      Wow what a busy day today.  Clearly the summer crowd is coming into town.  Doesn’t hurt that we have a PGA event here.  It is limited to 100 players. But the spectators is where the crowd is.   i alone more than doubled my usual sales.     we keep hearing thunderstorms however they are staying just west of us for now. The storms in western Tennessee right now are supposed to be here in the morning.    
    • Vidanjali
      Edit: Latest album is called "Drumless". My bad. The name of their tour is Drummer.
    • Vidanjali
      My gen z cousin & her gf were visiting the last few days. We are a very, very small contingent of queer members of our family & we stick together. She and her gf introduced me to G Flip. They recently attended a concert and said it was the best concert ever. They were playing G Flip in the car and I was impressed by the vocals, the lyrics, the influences, and the percussion (G is also a drummer). I love a nonbinary vocalist (not that we get to hear so many...yet...) because the freedom from gender performance shines forth. I could hear influences from many styles of music I loved in the 90s, but all blended together in a joyfully percussive way. G Flip is rad! I would post a link to some tracks or an album, but there are explicit lyrics which would go against community rules - you can easily search youtube yourself if you're interested; their latest album is called "Drummer". But here is a picture of G who is serving us gorgeous nonbinary vintage Axl Rose!
    • Vidanjali
      Welcome, @MAN8791. I relate to this so much. I'm roughly the same age as you, afab & nonbinary. For decades, I beat myself up for being a "broken" girl/woman. And I tried my darndest for many of those years to perform woman successfully. While outwardly I may have seemed "a success", inwardly the effort and dysphoria caused me so much anxiety, panic, and depression that it eventually became unsustainable. For me, the first step was letting go of identifying as "broken". Next, I allowed myself to be however I am. And very rapidly I felt better - in fact, initially I felt ecstatic. The door was open for me to really learn about self-love and therefore love itself. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Well, the counter space in the kitchenette is pretty Limited. But also cost, and usefulness. I guess she is mostly right, and it isn't really important.
    • Vidanjali
      "The Health and Human Services Grants Regulation (HHS Grants Rule) Final Rule protects LGBTQI+ people by clarifying and reaffirming the prohibition on discrimination on the basis of sex – including sexual orientation and gender identity – in specific health and human services programs, consistent with the Supreme Court decision in Bostock v. Clayton County, 590 U.S. 644 (2020)."   https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2024/04/30/hhs-issues-final-rule-prevent-discrimination-health-and-human-services-grant.html
    • Vidanjali
      Wasn't sure whether to post this in the "uplifting news" or "news" forum. This bill is pro-LGBTQ+, albeit 30 some odd years too late with 100s of thousands of lives lost throughout the AIDS crisis. The upshot is that ol' Ron has actually done some good for the community. That's really...something...although I doubt he sees it that way. And most importantly, greater access to screening and care will save many lives.   https://ncpa.org/newsroom/qam/2024/05/01/floridas-governor-signs-bill-expand-hiv-care  
    • Vidanjali
      "The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) updated the federal workplace guidelines after a quarter of a century to protect pronouns, bathrooms and abortion."   https://thehill.com/business/4631184-updated-federal-workplace-eeoc-guidelines-protect-pronouns-bathrooms-abortion/    
    • MAN8791
      Both of my parents were raised in WASP-ish families. What was or wasn't appropriate, with an emphasise on superficial appropriateness (conformity) was verbally beaten into me the second I hit puberty.   Which is really sad as I think back, and was bewildering at the time. I remember being really free to be expressive how I wanted to and then once I started puberty, all of that freedom disappeared and I didn't understand, at all.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.