• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

56 minutes ago, Birdie said:

Torrid as definitely my go to at they mall. 💖

I've never bought anything there, yet. I went there to look at shoes, but didn't find what i wanted. From what i hear about torrid is very CD/trans friendly. The associate was very friendly when i went there.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

torrid is very diversity oriented, they let me work as missy jo, selling ladies clothes

smiles..n I'm told we have quite the following in males or transgender girls.

I'm switching to the lingerie now, n already swear by the shoes.

hugs

14 minutes ago, missyjo said:

I'm switching to the lingerie now

Best bras I have ever worn!

I suffered horrible neck and back pain before. I tried a Torrid 360 series underwire bra and my pain went away the same day. They have incredible support, and I have tried many brands before. 😉

Ive been poking around the Torrid website....bras start at 36c 😕, i cant wear that. clothes start at size 10. Sometimes i can wear a 10, sometimes not.

Another store that was friendly to me was hot topic. I saw a dress i liked there, and the associate was very helpful....he was helping me look through the dresses to find my size which they didn't have... and offered to check other stores. I was dressed that day. I think he even called me miss....

Birdie..great to hear. I'm liking them so far. 😀

julianna I think they carry 10 to 30 in sizing....fit modèle size 18 ..vs usual twiggy fit model..they go to great efforts to make sure the clothes hang nicely on a womans body ..even if she's curvy..n they try to make plus size still cute to wear. 

good luck sweetie

hugs..

missy jo 

6 hours ago, Birdie said:

Finally dressing how you feel is very rewarding. 

Except for a few polo shirts, all my wardrobe is from them woman's aisle. It just feels like I belonged in them.

I am dressing androgynous, but it least I know it's women's attire. 💖

Yes it really is💖

Other places that are cheaper than Torrid that have great selection is temu.com and shein.com. Those two sites are where I get my clothes from except the ones I get at thrift stores

4 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

I buy from Shein. Temu is very tempting. I'm mostly a Target girl. I love their clearance rack. Thats where i got the top i posted earlier for $5. I got the tank top im wearing right now for $1.20

1 minute ago, JuliannaFrances said:

I messed up that last post....i hit quote by accident then cleared it out....im such a ditz.

1 minute ago, JuliannaFrances said:

Heck my carts on both of those sites are at 1000 lol. 

$1000...nice!!

Im too frugal to spend that much. Im a bargain hunter.

Just now, JuliannaFrances said:

$1000...nice!!

Im too frugal to spend that much. Im a bargain hunter.

Oh trust me it took a lot to get there. I think once I get that I'll have a big enough wardrobe to were I'm not wearing the same clothes every week. I did find a nice rain coat that was pink and I already found my winter coat too which of course is also pink lol. I know typical lol. 

ashley you've used temu? ok i see the ads..I almost bought a wedding gown just because I so want to be the bride...for 33.00? why not..

I think torrid prices aren't bad  but then I now get a serious discount too. I do a lot from AMazon or did..torrid does run a lot of sales dear..panties were just 5 for 35..bras were 50% off..clearance section is often 60 to 80% off..so some treats to find 

black jeans  black n white striped silk blouse over red shell, silver heels I think..lilac underneath..smiles

hugs

1 minute ago, missyjo said:

ashley you've used temu? ok i see the ads..I almost bought a wedding gown just because I so want to be the bride...for 33.00? why not..

I think torrid prices aren't bad  but then I now get a serious discount too. I do a lot from AMazon or did..torrid does run a lot of sales dear..panties were just 5 for 35..bras were 50% off..clearance section is often 60 to 80% off..so some treats to find 

black jeans  black n white striped silk blouse over red shell, silver heels I think..lilac underneath..smiles

hugs

amazon was nice. I got tennis shoes and sandals from them. shoecup.com was a great site for shoes especially since I wear a size 13. 

I like torrid shoes because they come wide n forgiving though I've found others that were nice too

had 2 gorgeous pairs of 7 inch heels from asos but they were ankle straps n the straps were too small n no way to contact company..so I returned them..pout

1 minute ago, missyjo said:

I like torrid shoes because they come wide n forgiving though I've found others that were nice too

had 2 gorgeous pairs of 7 inch heels from asos but they were ankle straps n the straps were too small n no way to contact company..so I returned them..pout

7" heels WOW! I'm doing good with 3" hopefully be able to handle 5" soon.

laughs

wear what makes you smile dear..I've always loved high heels..so I seek them out ..giggles

hugs n kisses..time to scoot

Id love some heels... I don't have much for shoes right now. Im tempted to go to the mall and check Torrid tonight.

I place everything I want into my Torrid cart, then I just wait for the 70% off email. 

I have the Torrid credit card, so I got an additional 5% off.

At 75% off my cart, I get Torrid brand items for Walmart prices. 😉

36 minutes ago, Birdie said:

I place everything I want into my Torrid cart, then I just wait for the 70% off email. 

I have the Torrid credit card, so I got an additional 5% off.

At 75% off my cart, I get Torrid brand items for Walmart prices. 😉

That's really cool! You must do a lot of shopping with them to give you such a high discount

2 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

That's really cool! You must do a lot of shopping with them to give you such a high discount

I buy way too much 😳

Just now, Birdie said:

I buy way too much 😳

LOL. It's how I feel at temu and shein. Once I buy the next motherload I'll have a wardrobe to be proud of and maybe buy other expensive clothes.