• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Just now, Hannah Renee said:

A little more sporty than my usual, but I love the color, the cut, and the fit. Black leggings beneath, so nothing new there. Also, this was right after I got my hair done yesterday. 

20240321_123328~5.jpg

You look great!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

A little more sporty than my usual, but I love the color, the cut, and the fit. Black leggings beneath, so nothing new there. Also, this was right after I got my hair done yesterday. 

20240321_123328~5.jpg

I love that color on you!! I'm due for a hair trim on Monday.

2 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

One of life's little pleasures.

Oh, yes it absolutely is!!

On 3/21/2024 at 1:12 PM, Andrea D said:

Still working toward spring.... with new shoes!

IMG_7237.png

IMG_7238.png

They are so cute!! Where did you find them?

I decided to create an album in the gallery since only registered forum users can access it. I've added a bunch of pictures of me in various outfits and looks. Drop by and feel free to comment. I am always looking for suggestions. But, remember, at almost 70, there's only so much I can pull off. 😄🌈💕

1 hour ago, April Marie said:

They are so cute!! Where did you find them?

Macys to the rescue!

I've got a thing for sandal wedges too.  Both are lovely @Andrea D!

I took this picture last week.  I was in the mood!

rachel_lydia_rand_2024-03-15_2_screenshot.jpg

My time to be Claire is short today so I'm completely casual.  Camo leggings, an oversize sweatshirt and some lip gloss.  Oh, and my girl readers :-).  What's the most comfortable piece of clothing ever invented and why are they leggings? LOL

2 hours ago, ClaireBloom said:

My time to be Claire is short today so I'm completely casual.  Camo leggings, an oversize sweatshirt and some lip gloss.  Oh, and my girl readers :-).  What's the most comfortable piece of clothing ever invented and why are they leggings? LOL

I love yoga pants both the loose and tight ones. If only my top half was feminine more I could wear just a sports bra or a nice top to match the pants. 

2 hours ago, ClaireBloom said:

What's the most comfortable piece of clothing ever invented and why are they leggings?

I lean more toward a light shift.

Just my opinion of course.

17 hours ago, Lydia_R said:

I've got a thing for sandal wedges too.  Both are lovely @Andrea D!

I took this picture last week.  I was in the mood!

rachel_lydia_rand_2024-03-15_2_screenshot.jpg

You look great! 

A good friend of mine (obviously identifying as male) lives a bit north of London in the UK. He is known to wear skirts whilst shopping and scurrying about town without trouble at all.

His attire is quite feminine, but he presents himself as male. Of course there are a few that might ask questions, but that's the extent of it.

If he were to do the same in my neck of the woods he would surely be met with many harsh remarks (I have seen examples here in Texas). 
I am quite lucky that I pass quite well myself, but I have seen others that can't pass being verbally assaulted on several occasions (Security/Police at the shopping mall don't do anything about it).

The US is a very conservative country with lingering 'puritan' values. Of course that's changing in some states and cities, but for the most part still rings true, especially in the south and rural areas. 

Truth be known, trousers were initially designed for women, and it wasn't that long ago that everyone wore robes. I find it quite funny that people will quote the bible when condemning someone about their clothes choices when men and women wore the same robes back in biblical times. The difference was the head covering.
The prohibitions against wearing clothes of the opposite gender in the bible could only be about 'cross contamination'. Remember that in Leviticus menstrual cycles rendered a person unclean as did discharges in males.

Nowhere to go today so I'm just in a casual mood. This top over jeans, blue ribbed tights and white Vans leather sneakers. Just mascara and lipstick for makeup. 💕🌈

1067607038_AsymmetricalZipMockneckPulloverRouenGeo2.thumb.webp.ffada8a402251c937b5e09302929e52b.webp

3 hours ago, April Marie said:

Nowhere to go today so I'm just in a casual mood. This top over jeans, blue ribbed tights and white Vans leather sneakers. Just mascara and lipstick for makeup. 💕🌈

1067607038_AsymmetricalZipMockneckPulloverRouenGeo2.thumb.webp.ffada8a402251c937b5e09302929e52b.webp

Sounds like a great outfit.

So, yesterday's epiphany was that girl jeans fit me much nicer than boy jeans. Well, duh! So this girl is switching over to wearing girl jeans pretty much full time. I'll keep my others for work jeans. We went out to dinner last evening and I was in androgynous mode...wearing a pair of Bandolino Amy straight leg denim pants. Score!

April sounds fun..I keep some boy jeans to visit mom in..fir now

hugs

6 minutes ago, missyjo said:

April sounds fun..I keep some boy jeans to visit mom in..fir now

hugs

To me there isn't that much difference other the measurement, which side the zipper is on and men's pants have bigger pockets. 

true but many of my jeans have buttons or sash belts or very high waists..unlike mens..no worries

hugs

On 2/25/2024 at 4:23 PM, Andrea D said:

So strange that is's almost 50 degrees in February... so I went shopping!  Found super cute booties, earrings, and I just love the Paris theme on this dress!

IMG_7001.png

IMG_7003.png

IMG_7008.png

yes to all of this!

On 3/22/2024 at 1:12 PM, Hannah Renee said:

20240321_123328~5.jpg

brilliant. love the cut

Still recovering from the stomach virus so it's casual for me today. But, since it's Easter I wanted some color so I opted for this top with jeans.

Happy Easter, everyone!!

2094369806_PinkPunchGinghamSweatshirt.thumb.jpg.851c2a42f190f6531292b1d44e80d843.jpg

1 hour ago, April Marie said:

Still recovering from the stomach virus so it's casual for me today. But, since it's Easter I wanted some color so I opted for this top with jeans.

Happy Easter, everyone!!

2094369806_PinkPunchGinghamSweatshirt.thumb.jpg.851c2a42f190f6531292b1d44e80d843.jpg

Still pretty cute. Better than what I'm wearing. I'm just wearing a black sweater dress. I'm resting from yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

Still pretty cute. Better than what I'm wearing. I'm just wearing a black sweater dress. I'm resting from yesterday. 

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Just now, April Marie said:

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Thank you. I was just reminded about the grass allergy. my son was in the backyard and kicked the pollen up. Thankfully it wasn't bad enough for an EpiPen but hives and nose got really stuffy. I'm thinking about maybe getting Zyrtec or something that would help that issue out.