• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

35 minutes ago, abbieS said:

any helpful hints on matching outfits would be helpful.

A nice cardigan would be good.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, April Marie said:

This Asymmetrical zip quilted pullover I got from Talbot's pullover I got along with black jeans and black ankle boots.

891902329_AsymmetricalZipQuiltedPulloverTalbots.thumb.webp.39302af9bb7bc67e2191473fbb8a2f37.webp

Just curious is it as warm as it looks?

2 hours ago, abbieS said:

hi all i got this new dress from a secret santa for christmas.  any helpful hints on matching outfits would be helpful. i make the wrong choice of matching outfits all the time.

webcam-toy-photo2 (4).jpg

I might be your girl! I love fashion. I have a walk-in closet full of clothes and yes they are all women's I outed myself and living life to the fullest! The sky is the limit. I also have over 42 pairs of shoes/boots. 

1 hour ago, Ashley0616 said:

Just curious is it as warm as it looks?

It’s very comfortable to wear. Warm but not overly so. I wore a sleeveless camisole underneath it and it was perfect.

April lovely as always :)

Ashley our fashionista...giggles n winks

Abbie I agree with Ivy I was going to say a small shrug but a cardigan would be cute too...a shawl if it's formal.

still in lingerie..pink..dr later n deciding what to wesr..too warm for black cowl neck I planned on..oh well

hugs

Aww thanks sis! I try. I wished I could get those big sun hats from SHEIN but they said they won't ship which is odd because then why list stuff when it can't be shipped? I was able to get myself more lingerie so I can feel a boost in confidence. I also got a few other outfits too. I can't wait to share them. I still have a good bit of outfits that I haven't even worn yet. I can't wait and I also ordered thigh high socks. I can't wait to wear those! 

This actually was taken two days ago, but here is me being myself at Moulin Rouge on broadway in manhattan. IMG_8244.thumb.jpeg.054f685f326f4d3d41177a7167970ca2.jpeg

lorelie..good for you baby :)

Ashley you'll just need to model a few a day..giggles 

warm here..shaved my legs may go with a flirty little skirt

hugs

2 hours ago, Lorelei said:

This actually was taken two days ago, but here is me being myself at Moulin Rouge on broadway in manhattan. IMG_8244.thumb.jpeg.054f685f326f4d3d41177a7167970ca2.jpeg

Awesome, Lorelie!!! You rock it, girl!!

1 hour ago, missyjo said:

warm here..shaved my legs may go with a flirty little skirt

hugs

Sunday morning is weekly ablution time for me - time to shave the legs and other parts, IPL and prep for the week.

Being a bum this afternoon in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I had PT this morning trying to ease some of the hip pain from way too many years of Army abuse so now I may just have to take a nap. 🙂

somehow I can't picture April in just sweats...teasing dear..I'm sure you look adorable in anything you put on

went with pink skirt n top over pink lace for doctor today..hope it helps

hugs

lydia_feb_2024.thumb.jpg.152983a5baa4f1c349d23545bac9518e.jpg

I'm starting to recover some confidence after a tough fall around town and the unfortunate fight I got in with the electric hair trimmer.  Hehe.  I was getting some flak for wearing this expensive cardigan.  What can I say?  I've owned two pair of jeans in my life (love the skinny jeans I have now) and I used to wear my men's $500 Italian wool suit to my home office on days when I wasn't even going to interact with anyone at all.  I'm just more of a silk person than leather or satin!  I loved the padded shoulders and silk like lining in the thighs of the pants.

I was really depressed with how my hair was standing straight up after the "accident".  It's starting to lay flat on top now and I'm feeling better about this hybrid look I have going on.  I've got my hair in a box next to my late partner's long gray hair.  I considered turning them into radical wigs with blending the brown and gray hair.  But of course I'm just going to grow my hair out.  If my hair gets to the point where I hate it, I'll embrace the wig thing.  I would have fun with that!

I guess I'm going to go through a bangs phase.  Oh my!

10 hours ago, Lydia_R said:

lydia_feb_2024.thumb.jpg.152983a5baa4f1c349d23545bac9518e.jpg

I'm starting to recover some confidence after a tough fall around town and the unfortunate fight I got in with the electric hair trimmer.  Hehe.  I was getting some flak for wearing this expensive cardigan.  What can I say?  I've owned two pair of jeans in my life (love the skinny jeans I have now) and I used to wear my men's $500 Italian wool suit to my home office on days when I wasn't even going to interact with anyone at all.  I'm just more of a silk person than leather or satin!  I loved the padded shoulders and silk like lining in the thighs of the pants.

I was really depressed with how my hair was standing straight up after the "accident".  It's starting to lay flat on top now and I'm feeling better about this hybrid look I have going on.  I've got my hair in a box next to my late partner's long gray hair.  I considered turning them into radical wigs with blending the brown and gray hair.  But of course I'm just going to grow my hair out.  If my hair gets to the point where I hate it, I'll embrace the wig thing.  I would have fun with that!

I guess I'm going to go through a bangs phase.  Oh my!

You look great! 

I woke up feeling quite neutral today. Usually I feel really masc in my clothes choices. The previous day I had a very good session with my counsellor who affirms me. I'm becoming more comfortable and confident in my identity as a non binary transmasc person. So I put on,( still male clothes) my black work trousers, and a dark chunky button long cardy. I had a small urge to try on mascara again, only a light coat. I also wore two ear studs instead of my usual one.  I was happy enough to go to work, but during the day, I wasn't distressed, but just thought "nah this isn't for me." Especially after someone commented that my eyes looked pretty. Haha that's too fem a compliment for me to be comfortable with. I just kept feeling like I'm a man in drag. Which in a way, being transmasc, I am. So I wiped it off when I got home. I'm not sorry I tried it, I used to wear makeup most days at work 5-6 month's ago, and I'm still going on a journey with my identity. But I'm so much more happy and confident being masc.

15 minutes ago, LittleSam said:

I woke up feeling quite neutral today. Usually I feel really masc in my clothes choices. The previous day I had a very good session with my counsellor who affirms me. I'm becoming more comfortable and confident in my identity as a non binary transmasc person. So I put on,( still male clothes) my black work trousers, and a dark chunky button long cardy. I had a small urge to try on mascara again, only a light coat. I also wore two ear studs instead of my usual one.  I was happy enough to go to work, but during the day, I wasn't distressed, but just thought "nah this isn't for me." Especially after someone commented that my eyes looked pretty. Haha that's too fem a compliment for me to be comfortable with. I just kept feeling like I'm a man in drag. Which in a way, being transmasc, I am. So I wiped it off when I got home. I'm not sorry I tried it, I used to wear makeup most days at work 5-6 month's ago, and I'm still going on a journey with my identity. But I'm so much more happy and confident being masc.

It's good to hear that you are happy and confident. I wish you good luck on your journey. Looking forward to your future posts. Take care!

Today is a lazy day especially after getting vertigo, light headed, migraine I have been sitting mostly after trying to clean the dryer hose from the lint. 

IMG_2008.jpeg

little sam...good fir you  I know how hard n odd that feels...I spend 99.8% of my life as a girl n yet once per week I take my aging mom to dinner, as a dude..it feels odd n like I'm pretending n nit passing, so why can't I just be me..but everyone says it will be bad fir her so I don't. shrugs. it's only going to work so long..at some point I'm solving the hrt issues n getting boobs n such. yup. laughs

good fir you for trying n recognizing what truly makes you smile. good :)

Ashley dear take a break..did you call doc? turn off lights n turn off noise n sleep. feel better

felt springy so green chiffon top with green patterned skirt ..red lace underneath. 

hugs 

20240208_133737.jpg

20240209_160453.jpg

41 minutes ago, missyjo said:

Ashley dear take a break..did you call doc? turn off lights n turn off noise n sleep. feel better

The doctor knows about but can't get me in any sooner. I have been told I can go to nurse call but I don't think they'll be able to do anything. Wednesday it was so bad I couldn't even see straight. Today was debilitating for a couple hours. I feel like they are getting worse. I'm glad it's Friday. I get to have the kids till tomorrow at 4 PM which I'm happy about. I feel a little happy now because I got two new dresses, thigh high socks and a black and pink thigh holster for when I do get my pistol. I'm just going to open carry It's a lot quicker to grab in case if things get hairy. Taking a break would be nice but not possible when I got kids to take care of. Life of a single parent. If my youngest was 6 I would but he is only 3 and gets into a lot of stuff. He keeps me on my toes. 

good luck doll

tv n sleepy time

I'm best n work in morning

hugs

7 hours ago, missyjo said:

little sam...good fir you  I know how hard n odd that feels...I spend 99.8% of my life as a girl n yet once per week I take my aging mom to dinner, as a dude..it feels odd n like I'm pretending n nit passing, so why can't I just be me..but everyone says it will be bad fir her so I don't. shrugs. it's only going to work so long..at some point I'm solving the hrt issues n getting boobs n such. yup. laughs

good fir you for trying n recognizing what truly makes you smile. good :)

felt springy so green chiffon top with green patterned skirt ..red lace underneath. 

hugs 

20240208_133737.jpg

20240209_160453.jpg

I have a green skirt a lot like that ... and a teal one ... a couple of my favorites...

18 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

Today is a lazy day especially after getting vertigo, light headed, migraine I have been sitting mostly after trying to clean the dryer hose from the lint. 

IMG_2008.jpeg

You should find a good neurologist for your migraines. There are a lot of good meds out there for them. I can’t believe that you can smile like that with a severe migraine. 

3 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

You should find a good neurologist for your migraines. There are a lot of good meds out there for them. I can’t believe that you can smile like that with a severe migraine. 

I can always put a good smile on. Even when I'm depressed, I still smile. It's just something I have always done. I always want to look my best. I still don't feel pretty enough. I'm very dysphoric about my body. It's why I always try my hardest to live a optimistic lifestyle. 

2 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

Sweater dress and it is super comfortable!

IMG_2011.jpeg

Very cute! I love sweater dresses.

52 minutes ago, April Marie said:

Very cute! I love sweater dresses.

Thank you!