🏳️‍🌈 June is Pride Month ×
  • Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Elizabeth Star
3 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Not black? Are you feeling OK?

I have outfits planned, creepy cute outfits.

I had to do some yard-work after I got home from the paying job tonight. I chose to wear gray wile playing with a chainsaw. It's weird how my jeans look blue though.

IMG_5677.JPG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teri Anne

• Elizabeth Star

• Bri2020

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
12 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Not black? Are you feeling OK?

Obviously they're off-black.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
Charlize

Beauty and the beast?  This is the lovely outfit I sometimes wear around the farm.  The coveralls are great as I can saturate them with tick repellant and shed that protection at the door.

Hugs,

Charlize

EFD6604E-BEBE-470E-863A-98186B640FC1.jpeg

I think tunic style tops and tights are my favourite. Especially while it continues to be more like winter in England like today. I also bought a hairband for my wife (due to her hair having grown so much during covid lockdown), but it didn't suit her, and she was happy for me to have it - and thought it worked well on me.

image.jpg

On 5/12/2021 at 12:49 AM, Bri2020 said:

Hanging with some ladies at the beach this week before heading to Savannah this weekend. Some of us went out for Mani/Pedis. It's still a bit chilly so just wore jeans and long sleeve T-shirt. Having a blast with all of them!

Resized_Resized_20210511_112328.jpg

I do love this on many levels - spending time being a woman with other women - what could be better!

Elizabeth Star

Sometimes I wear dark gray. Made this when I was learning to crochet, before I fully realized I was trans. Denial sweater?

26CC2859-344B-45EF-8AF0-6AC03C1F6135.jpeg

Teri Anne

Love the sweater Liz.

I tried to learn to crochet but didn't have the patience for it.

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Denial sweater?

Ya think?

It's pretty nice though.

Kaltia_Atlas

So I found that since my breasts are not fully developed, and I use breast forms, bras are very difficult to choose. I usually go with some kind of sports bra because they seem to have the most coverage/support. However, I recently went to walmart and found a bikini top that covers everything and holds the forms perfectly. I find I rarely have to adjust anything and its so comfortable!

Linda Marie

Hi, today I just went with this dress again. I do love wearing dresses and hose and pretty shoes.

I love fussing with my hair and make up. Sadly yard work starts tomorrow and back to the grind.

Anyway I'm having a good day just chilling out in the basement, doing much of nothing.

Love you all and you all look fantastic!

LM♥️

Today50.jpg

Teri Anne

Looking lovely LM.

Kaltia Bras are a constant problem with me too.

Lacey bras are so pretty but the lace chaffs my skin.

Sport bras I wear a lot just because the seem to hold everything in place just fine.

My nice bras I save for special occasions.

• Forum Moderator
Susan R
7 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

today I just went with this dress again.

This is a one of your colors Linda Marie. Your dress really looks nice with the shoes too. Hard to match outfits that close without a large collection. You can NEVER have too many pairs.😉

Elizabeth Star

I’m wearing black today, again. Black: knee boots, leggings and hoodie w/ruching on the sides. I also went with pink and black eyeshadows and 7 earrings, only 2 are matching.  

Had to run out to the store this morning.  I have a couple of these "lounger" dresses that I wear all the time in warm weather.  The sweater will go once it warms up a little more.

IMG_2226.thumb.jpg.22579732137442b3691e44badbce6e82.jpg

Maddee
On 5/13/2021 at 9:33 AM, Elizabeth Star said:

Sometimes I wear dark gray. Made this when I was learning to crochet, before I fully realized I was trans. Denial sweater?

26CC2859-344B-45EF-8AF0-6AC03C1F6135.jpeg

No denial-I like the sweater. 

The fact you made it is plus+

👍

Elizabeth Star
3 hours ago, Maddee said:

No denial-I like the sweater. 

The fact you made it is plus+

👍

Thanks Maddee. I have plans to make another one, in black this time. 

Benji C

Another favorite shirt of mine I got it at hot topic a few weeks ago... it's really comfortable also probably one of the most comfortable shirts I have... it's starting to get really hot and I can only wear sweaters or pants if I'm gonna be inside...

20210515_083252.jpg

Robin.C

Well here we go.

This is at midnight after getting back from the Fete and Concert yesterday.

Apologies for the messy kitchen as we had to hurry.

The jeans hide my knee brace as I stuffed my knee again. It's what it is.

Weak and damaged knees, ankles and hips from motorcross (shrug) not competition never good enough for that.

It's really nice to just be treated as me, nobody batted an eye even when I spoke.

There were some cis-women there with more butch voices than I'll ever have 🤪

Winter is a fun time in Australia, lot's of stuff going on.

Hugs

Robin

For TP English Ale.jpg

Elizabeth Star

Did some more yard work today. Removed 2 stumps and one tree that had fallen and got caught up in another. I made a way different choice with my outfit the time. Here's my after the look.

IMG_5743.jpeg

Linda Marie

Today I'm going with a white skirt and heels. It has been a busy weekend but a rewarding weekend. 

Not much going on here in the mountains, which is a good thing compared to what I read in the news.

I would like to say how much I enjoy this site and all the people here. 

Today51.jpg

Linda Marie

Well it got chilly so I put on a matching sweater and did my nails. I hope I look okay.

LM♥️

Today51B.jpg

2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Well it got chilly so I put on a matching sweater and did my nails. I hope I look okay.

LM♥️

Today51B.jpg

Gorgeous, Linda Marie. I just bought new socks—Women's size 10. Wahoo!

Teri Anne

Looking classy as always Linda Marie.:)

Elizabeth Star

I didn’t feel like spending time on outfit today. Just jeans and a t-shirt. 

77BB3F5A-EFAB-4BDF-9E94-B3F5C18A2339.jpeg

Bri2020

Just got back from my "Ladies of Football" ladies weekend in Savannah. Thought I would post my outfit choices: Day one was our "meet and greet" where we wore team apparel. Day 2 we toured the city so I wore a sundress and hat. No shoes since about 5 minutes into the tour I stumbled and blew out both my sandals!  2nd night we dressed up so had my black PU pants and wrap top. Last day was a riverboat tour and travel so dressed down with shorts and a tshirt. 

187326515_10159505586263200_7711087483435752768_n.jpeg.228c6338d08e0a027b366a33591fb68d.jpeg187196358_10159505582128200_6597414219915842433_n.jpeg.8d6e7df43d49e49f4e2e5690d8379a79.jpeg187593059_10159505582028200_2650812332996094856_n.thumb.jpeg.3d7d9eaf2a9978316192a9f063c8f354.jpeg187065883_10159507931353200_6734576292172730261_n.thumb.jpeg.db399f2e8ee75d577671aab430991605.jpeg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• Chloe Cozee
    • Petra Jane
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Torrence Kieran
    Newest Member
    Torrence Kieran

No users celebrating today
    • Teri Anne
      Love thrift stores and you never know what you will find. I collect military jackets and BDUs and I found a slant pocket insect repellent combat shirt. The pattern is more a woodland camo style. Need to do a bit of research into what branch wore the style of shirt.
    • Red_Lauren.
      Not really famous, but locally famous. I know a few local djs at a some what personal level. From when I worked in radio.    I also got to meet one of our local news anchors when I was a bouncer, and it didn't click who she was till I asked for a id. She was super nice, and we chatted for a few minutes. As I was getting her a voucher for a free ride home. A few days later. I was walking in to the gym as she was leaving, and she looked at me like she has seen me before. 
    • KymmieL
      WLLZ was 98.7 last I heard it was jazz in the early 90s. RIF has gone modern junk. I didn't know WNIC was still around. When I was feeling mellow, I would turn on pillow talk. for the slow romantic songs that I never got to dance to. I have WCSX bookmarked to listen to sometimes. They are a lot better than the canned crap we have here.  Then again that is why I have satellite radio in my Ranger and my wagon.   Kymmie
    • KymmieL
      Willow, I have a few friends with heeps so it is all good. I am just mostly a Ford girl. Well Ford and Buick girl. We have a 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4. We got it simply because it has all the goodies that I wanted to put on our 2000 explorer Limited. Rear locker, trail control,270hp 290tq turbo 2.3l. plus it was new and reliable.  I had a decal on the window of our first Explorer trail truck, "screw your jeep thing." My friends with Jeeps thought it was great.   OK, You get over to Laramie and I'll buy the coffee.   Kymmie
    • MetaLicious
      For me, it was a dream.  A dream where I had a woman's face, but when I checked down south, I still had male parts.  In the dream, I shrugged it off as no bg deal, and went out to show the world m new face.  The dream sparked an internal revolution, where I realized I had spend two-thirds of my life expectancy playing at being male (even while vocally protesting that I just didn't get it!).  I knew I would live the rest of m life in regret if I didn't make an effort to be the woman in y dreams, who went out proud into the world despite not being completely female.   It has made all the difference.  I spent some time rejecting my masculinity wholesale, until I decided I was non-binary.  A strong feminine leaning, to be sure, but I am not wholly male or female.  If I could wave a magic wand, I would love to be a cis-girl, but there is no magic wand, and that dream made me feel like it would work for me to straddle  both worlds.  So far, it has.
    • DonkeySocks
      If you want to go to church, go. If it makes you feel at home, if it makes you feel socially healthy, or in touch with spirituality, go. You can work on untangling from whatever toxic parts of it are affecting you. You might never agree with everyone in the "club" of a given religion, or with the overall teachings, even. If you feel the religion you grew up in is harming you, search for lgbt friendly worship services in your area.   All I know about LDS I know from a friend who converted to it, and reading about it online.   I can only speak to my experience of the Catholic church, which is this: canon from Rome is way different from Midwestern home congregations' practices. You'll find a lot of nasty, snide iterations of canon/dogma online. It's easy to find people not just repeating the rules, but writing them in a condescending way. But it baffles me to see that, because where I grew up going to church, in a suburb of a large Midwestern city, we had an openly gay couple as music directors. If an apparently trans person went to that church, nobody would have said anything--except that my mother would have criticized their clothing, because she criticizes people a lot, for everything. I don't go on this ramble to say you should go to a Catholic church. I only mean you might find friends in any denomination.
    • Elizabeth Star
      That sounds so nice, wish we would do that.
    • DonkeySocks
      You might get closer to understanding that if you study the history of Christianity, an overview, not just of one religion. You can take a course or make your own study through books and websites. It can be really fascinating to see the cultural interweavings with religious traditions. If you enjoy general history you could really have a good time and start to get a larger perspective on how you approach religion.
    • Torrence Kieran
      @KathyLauren That's a good point. I guess I'm just really scared of change and not really sure even how I'd go about it. But I don't really want to have that full repercussion of the whole church as you pointed out. I'm just an obsessive overthinker and terrified of that change. 
    • Elizabeth Star
      I was sent out on yet a 3rd run to get stuff. Part of my mission was to stop at a thrift store to look for a chair for our makeup table. Instead I found this gorgeous little dress. I really shouldn't be allowed in stores unattended. I almost passed on it until I convinced myself to try it on. It's like it was made for me. I'll take another picture when I can get all done-up to wear it. Not sure what occasion it's for but at $6 I'll make up one. Maybe work on Monday.  
    • MetaLicious
      Well, since you've already started HRT, eventually she's going to know something's... different.  I would try and find a quiet time when there weren't likely to be interruptions, then just drop the news.  It's not something you can dance around forever, and it's knd of too late to beat around the bush in an effort to get a feel for how she'll react.   One piece of advice - tell her that you KNOW you shuld have broght this up sooner.  She'll probably be thinking that anyway, but it can't hurt to say it out loud.   I wish you the best of luck.
    • DonkeySocks
      I agree with @Torrence Kieran Also, I quoted this section of your original post because this is a lot of what your wife needs to know, right here. You can tell her these things. Lead with reassurance--that you treasure your relationship and have no intention of changing your devotion to her and you want your connection to be as close and deep as it can--or whatever words suit your style. Use a prewritten card to express the sentiments if necessary. Start with reassurance, and tell her the exact truth. Emphasize the reason for the delay and that sharing with her means so much to you.
    • Torrence Kieran
      I've always had a hard time with talking about the fact that I self-harm since I've never cut. I've had a relatively huge fear of knives my whole life so instead I started bruising. I don't do it very frequently, but the fact that I've done it all always causes me distress... and I think about doing it a lot more than I actually do it... I just always feel like I can't talk about it because it's not how most people do it and it's not really ever talked about. It's just that sometimes my emotions get too big and I don't know what to do with them and then I just... y'know... and I just never really feel like it'll be taken as valid or really if I even consider it valid. Does anyone have any advice on how to help stop and cope with the emotions better?
    • Torrence Kieran
      I think being honest and straightforward would be best. If you know how the two of you communicate best try and adapt it to that form. If that's through writing try doing a letter or email. If it's through art draw something and then explain it. If it's just normal talking sit her down and let her know what you need for your happiness. I hope this helped a little bit!
    • Willow
      @MmindyI understand that this will climb most mountains with out downshifting or increasing revs.  When we drove it home, the shift points were under 2000 and it coasted along at speed @1500.  Already showing average fuel mileage at 29mpg. Needless to say I’m happy with it so far.   Willow
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.