• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tessa

I Am Beautiful

Tessa
On 5/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Tessa said:

A Song 

I wake up to a bird’s song 

I hear the beautiful melody 

I would love to sing along 

could the song be about me

Birds were built to fly 

Do I have invisible wings 

Someday I would like to try 

Why do I thing on such things 

To fly away with someone 

Who truly loves me 

Oh, wouldn’t it be fun 

To be young and free

To pirch way up high 

Watching the world below 

To soar through the sky 

But this is what I know 

I am not a bird 

But I still can fly 

My voice can be heard 

I’ll tell you why 

We all have a song 

Burried deep inside 

Now let the bird’s sing along 

We have nothing to hide 

Let your invisible wings 

Take you where you want to go

You’ll discover new things 

This you already know 

Note: We all have invisible wings that exist around us. These wings are beautiful and delecate. Spread those wings and fly! Make a difference  in this world! Remember you are beautiful and unique and you add beauty to the world! 

Stay beautiful! 

Tessa👩‍🦳

Tessa

Dress

How do you pick an outfit 

Do you think much about it 

Beford you put it on 

Do you look at yourself in a mirror 

What colors do you choose 

Do you go by the way you feel

Are you picky with your style

Do you match everything 

Dressing is an intimate moment 

You get the chance to show who you are 

Do you dress for people or yourself 

You can’t choose your skin 

But you can choose what your in 

The world is watching who cares 

When I pick an outfit 

I have to feel good in it 

I won’t let people tell me what to wear 

I dress for me alone 

So dress how you feel dare 

Be who you are all day

Look back at yourself 

And say I am beautiful 

Feel that way all day 

Let that feeling be in you 

Let no one put you down 

Don’t put yourself down 

Enjoy who you are 

Let the world fade it’s only background 

Your the STAR!!!!🌈

Tessa

Hidden

Theres a hidden side in me 

A side hidden in my shadow 

Where only the shadow you can see

But it’s always following me 

A shadow never leaves you 

Though in the dark you can’t see it 

It will shine through 

As soon as the light hits it 

It is only a shape 

The shape of who you are 

In my shadow I can escape 

Together we can go far 

No one can see us here 

We remain only a spot 

Even if we should shed a tear 

See it, you cannot 

When will I step out of the shadow 

So all can see me 

when will I know 

That I’m finally free

By 

Tessa🌹

Tessa

Feelings 

I’m not feeling beautiful today

Is it I don’t want to feel that way

Who cares anyway 

Will this feeling fade away

Everything I’ve done is for others 

I leave no room for myself 

When I’m alone I’m empty

I don’t want to feel this way

I want to feel happy and loved 

I want to feel accepted 

I want to feel desired and loved 

These feelings are foreign to me

You will only find them in the characters 

That I write about in my stories

If I could be one of those characters 

Who is writing about me 

by

Tessa🌹

Tessa

To Be Loved Like That 

To wake up to being held 

And a kiss on the cheek 

All sadness expelled 

So much love it makes you weak 

To feel the warmth of a heart 

That belongs only to you 

For your love never to part

They will be with you through and through

To feel your lover upon your skin 

A touch that tells you your desired

A beautiful feeling within 

A love that is truly inspired 

Tessa👩‍🦳

Tessa

Love Form

Love in it truest form

Is kind and sweet

It is so incredibly warm

Its like a candy you can eat

It doesn’t boast 

It wants to only be with you

Its real and not a ghost

If only people knew 

The touch of true love

Will always heal

It won’t push and shove 

It will cause you to feel

It doesn’t look at financial gain

It love the rich and poor 

It’s like a gentle rain 

That falls and then begins to pour 

True love is empty of pride 

It lives in sickness or health 

It doesn’t run and hide

it doesn’t care about wealth 

It looks inside your heart 

Not the shell you are in 

It loves your most vital part 

It praises you when you win

It breaks through your insecurities

It enriches your inner soul

It brings you new opportunities

It chooses to make you whole

It will never leave you empty 

You will always want more 

It will always have plenty 

True love is knocking at your door

True love is free

Anyone can give it out

True love is in you and me 

True love we can’t live without 

It searches to and fro

Looking for a heart to consume 

Its a friend not foe 

Its always has room 

If you’ve been touched by its power

Then you are under its spell

This is the hour 

To break out and yell

True love is coming for you

Just you wait and see

It will guide you through 

It will lead you to your destiny 

by Tessa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Tessa
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

• Tessa
    • Dana Michelle
    • Dev
    • MaryEllen
    • SaraAW
    • Debra Michelle
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

jessica123
    Newest Member
    jessica123

1. Jamied
      Jamied
      (55 years old)
    2. Mantori
      Mantori
    • Tessa
      Love Form   Love in it truest form Is kind and sweet It is so incredibly warm Its like a candy you can eat   It doesn’t boast  It wants to only be with you Its real and not a ghost If only people knew    The touch of true love Will always heal It won’t push and shove  It will cause you to feel   It doesn’t look at financial gain It love the rich and poor  It’s like a gentle rain  That falls and then begins to pour    True love is empty of pride  It lives in sickness or health  It doesn’t run and hide it doesn’t care about wealth    It looks inside your heart  Not the shell you are in  It loves your most vital part  It praises you when you win   It breaks through your insecurities It enriches your inner soul It brings you new opportunities It chooses to make you whole   It will never leave you empty  You will always want more  It will always have plenty  True love is knocking at your door   True love is free Anyone can give it out True love is in you and me  True love we can’t live without    It searches to and fro Looking for a heart to consume  Its a friend not foe  Its always has room    If you’ve been touched by its power Then you are under its spell This is the hour  To break out and yell   True love is coming for you Just you wait and see It will guide you through  It will lead you to your destiny    by Tessa      
    • DeeDee
      😂🤣 I used an online translator maid. Love it!  I spent the first couple of minutes doing that too, and while I think she exaggerates her walk to the more common 'casual' shoulder bounce when she walks past the guys in the street funnily enough I couldn't find any. I think they did a good job at pointing out the possible reactions and definitely the fear of rejection being coated in fake niceness.    Jani she has indeed been born, despite everything else so in a way it does have a happy ending. It is a part of history, the United Kingdom was united by the ruling classes so England did not have to worry about fighting a war on multiple fronts, outlawing the language happened after the Jacobite uprising, it stopped the peasants plotting and revolting, if it wasn't for the outlying islands the language would have been totally exterminated. There has been a concerted effort to bring it back which has had some success.
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Yes its the same in anything.  people fear what they dont understand.  However it would generally be  straight men making all there same old record type put downs. However if they actually look deeper To be a Transsexual or gay actually gives them a clearer path to achieving there utopia. So in reality coming out the closet should be praised if they had a think as its just one less obsticle for them to concern themselves over.   Is it a threat to there manhood? No its just one more step up there ladder   Until they relise this then things will never change.
    • Maid In Bedlam
      As Far as Transexuality goes there have already been many studys on the brain diffrences.   Its been proved that brains reflet more to the gender they feel more phychlogical attached to   The human brain is a very complex but men have roughly 6.5 times More grey matter than woman. Woman 10 times more white matter than men. In the brain of the Transsexual the White matter reflets the white of born female. Its already been done. even pre hormones.  To the point where they took the brains of the deceased and examined them transsexuals and non Transsexuals repspectivly and results showed this also.   Well good luck to him if he finds something new.   However I would be cautious of a cure so to speak. If there is such a thing.  The only cure i know is what is avaliable now. Which isnt a cure but controls the symptoms. (Thats my take on it)   To put that in perspective. I do not feel the symptoms now. However tommrow if i decided to go back to trying  to live as a man I could be damm sure within a week all my symptoms of gender dysphoria  would be back.     I think and there are 2 sides to every story. He is trying to find proof that it is not just male and female brains but more diffrences than have already been established.        
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Thank you Ladies for your clarification.   Still all the same. Its nice to be able  to have the document to hand with correct details on it.   Im not sure again if its the same over there. But by Default the actual Certificate is not your property but property of the state. Therefore the powers that be have to authorise changes to it. hense the call for reforms to the law regarding gender recognition.   Which as a whole is still very good but needs some tweaking. Its very much misrepresented in what you can and cannot do without holding a gender reconition certificate.   To be honest. a scrap of paper that the goverment has soul ownership of has no bearing on my life because it no longer needs to be produced for really any purpose. I do need any goverment to instuct me on how i feel or live. But is the principal of the thing. I would change mine if it made any diffrence to me. But in reality it doesnt. But I never say never   So I hope that they archieve there goals in this matter.
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Chan urrainn dhomh mo cheann fhaighinn timcheall air garlic.   But it was a lovely film and had me going right up till the end.  Is it really bad that i was trying to pick out a single feature to identify her as trans?   But i got it in the end. It was a abstact perception.   lovely post Dee. Great film showing the diffrent reactions to a transition.  It was a nice dress to.     Ill say this very small . I had to google translate to put galic in my post. I cant speak a work of it  Butt shhh dont tell anyone    
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Hey Charlize You may be 71 but have the soul of someone half that age. As you managed to tame that beast.   Get those goggles on and keep on riding sweets 😎
    • Maid In Bedlam
      Hi Ricki. Thank you for you opinion.   I would be very happy to be enlightened in how you formed this opnion and where the conclusion for it manifested themselves from   I am not lacking Terminology. I would be more inclined to believe as i stated.     Just a walk or a voice can be part of this constuction. Subcoinsouly we make up our minds who is male and who is female before we ever get to asking pronouns or indeed even talking to them. Preemptive if you like.     I am talking about society in general and not  minority groups. If those you mentioned were accepted broadly then there would not be the need for parts of this forum and there would not be storys of people who believe this is there gender or sexuality being ridiculed or put down for it as it would just be as normal as male and female are and have been seen since we came out of the caves. At least in western culture anyway. ( I am also talking outside the confines of the internet)   I am all for people being what they want to be in there minds. But the trick is to proactivly be accepted by all. Which as i said may happen in the next Fifty years. But at this time i feel is not and will not be while the stigma remains attached to it in the view of it not being part of the social constuct. I do hope there will be scenitific evidence that there being neither gender is part of biology and is a proven fact.   As i have concluded anyone can say they are or can be whatever they want. Me for instance could expect Lady before my name as under  scottish law this would be my bistowed title as i own  land  therefore have a title. But I dont expect or demand anyone to call me by my title and i do not expect people to know it on there first glimpse of me. I do not announce it.  Hense if someone wants to correct me on pronouns then fine. As I said Im not judge or jury. I can only go by what sceince teaches us.  Transexuality is a proven medical and biological condition. Unlike Enby's and Ace's which is at this time to my knowledge not. I have spent many years working towald being called by a female pronoun. To fit into the socail constuction of what it is to be female.   If im wrong then as i have said in many posts on many occasions. Show me my error and i will accept with open arms. (Well being honest i already do) on the basis people are entitled to live and be who they want. My condition gives me a very open mind to others. But facts convince me completly. But it is not me that needs convincing. Its the human race.     Thanks Tracy. It was just a typo and  it was never my intention to sound like i know your mind. 😊         I would definatly try to get him to say "GORDONS ALIVE" and perhaps tell the gorilla story to 🤣   However i will say this if you came to my shop then on the basis of your picture It would be Ma'am or Miss. You may call yourself Androygne but I would aire on the side of female pronouns on your presentation.  Then see if you corrected me. Which i wouldnt expect as you present as you do.   just a point to note. british  driving licences. If its a male one in general it will never have a title where a Female driving licence will have a title Such as Miss or Mrs. As womens titles change were mens do not regardless of there status. This also includes the numbers on it. Well in female and male driving licences but thats an obvious one. Mine now has Miss were my old one had no title. Just straaight into a name. Some people say its sexist. I  was actually was quite euphoric about having a title 😉 and the female id number.  A bit of a milestone so to speak    
    • tracy_j
      Looking good Charlize! You are reminding me of an old life from some time back   Tracy
    • EvanC
      Oh, you have an beemer, and it's just about as old as me. Looking great!   I haven't been on a bike in over 20 years, but I still miss it sometimes. I guess it's not too late to think about getting on one again someday.
    • Jani
      Yes it is a bit sad but then, maybe not as she has awakened from here past.     I must admit I have never heard Gaelic spoken conversationally so this was an interesting experience.   I can never understand the arrogance of those who would make speaking in one's native tongue illegal.  
    • Jani
      I know we do have other college folks here, but due to schedules and the issue of dorm room privacy (for those not out publicly) they may not check the site often.    I think connecting with the GSA was a good choice.    Cheers, Jani
    • Jani
      Looking good Charlize!  Be safe when you're out there.     Hugs, Jani
    • VickySGV
      Looking good there.  I have never had the courage to ride one of those.  I used to be fine with the pedal type of bicycle, but the engine driven ones were too scary.
    • Charlize
      I took the old gal out for a lovely ride today.  She started with the first kick.  Awesome for a 52 year old bike ridden by a 71 year old woman.  Such fun
  • Upcoming Events