DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please ensure each item below is addressed accurately and completely in your notice to us. You may make a written notice via email or postal mail to the DMCA agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit TransPulse to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow TransPulse to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law - 17 U.S.C. 512(f) - any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
DMCA Counter Notification
- Identify the specific URLs of material that TransPulse has removed or to which TransPulse has disabled access.
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and email address, and the display name of your TransPulse account.
- Provide a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Ada County, Idaho, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Agent Title: Owner, TransPulse
Email: dmca AT transgenderpulse.com
Attn: DMCA Agent
P O Box 44272
Boise, ID 83711
Please note that mail is collected from this post office box twice monthly at most. Complaints and counter notifications received via email, however, are generally handled in a matter of hours, even on weekends and holidays.
Be aware that TransPulse is not managed by attorneys and cannot give legal advice. The information contained on this page is for informational purposes only. If you have questions about the DMCA or the complaint and counter notification process, you must consult an attorney.