Emoticons for Chat
When we switched to Discord, we gave up a number of our custom emoticons. Thanks to Stu, many of them have been preserved for future use. To use these in chat:
- First, try to click and drag the emoticon directly from this page into the Discord chat window.
- If that doesn't work, right-click the emoticon and choose "save image as."
- Choose an easily-accessible folder on your computer to save the image to.
- In Discord, click the + icon to the left of the text entry box.
- Find the emoticon in your file structure, select it, and send it as a message.