• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beauty

Discuss beauty and cosmetics tips and tricks here.

277 topics in this forum

1. Makeup Remover

• 15 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Trans friendly services

• 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. DIY lip scrub

• 4 replies
  4. Waxing or shaving

• 5 replies
  5. hair

• 5 replies
    • 23 replies
  6. my new nails

• 7 replies
  7. Make-up Does Have Expiration Times

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Wig advice

• 10 replies
  9. eye brows

• 2 replies
  10. Nail salon recommendations

• 3 replies
  11. Mousse foundation

• 1 reply
  12. Pretty makeup brushes!

• 3 replies
  13. I'm gonna learn MAKEUP

• 31 replies
  14. manual V electric files.

• 3 replies
  15. Very unusual nails.

• 3 replies
  16. Ragged cuticles.

• 0 replies
  17. Quick frenchie.

• 2 replies
  18. Home mani pedi kit.

• 4 replies
  19. Eyebrows and nails.

• 7 replies
  20. My first time using make up!!!

• 5 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• SugarMagnolia
    • killjoyaiden
    • BananaPowered95
    • Willa
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • MaryMary
    • Jani
    • DeeDee
  • Who Was Online

107 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • SugarMagnolia
    • killjoyaiden
    • BananaPowered95
    • Willa
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • Jani
    • MaryMary
    • DeeDee
    • Cyndee
    • Kirsten
    • Gregory
    • Willow
    • Josie Beth
    • Amy LeBlanc
    • Cluck1992
    • Anyatimenow
    • EliAtkins
    • Petra Jane
    • Beth
    • KymmieL
    • Robinl69
    • Dev
    • MaryEllen
    • roman
    • Janeshannon
    • MaxiMegan
    • ilikefilms
    • michelle_kitten
    • Charlize
    • figuringitout
    • Kylara Anne Bagwell
    • ToniTone
    • Michelle F
    • Lorry
    • Miss Julia
    • Ritacd0
    • Elyssia
    • Timber Wolf
    • tracy_j
    • Clara84
    • VickySGV
    • Ellora
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Susan
    • gaynoodle76
    • Dylan
    • Ronin82
    • Cheyenne skye
    • Belladonnakarapinskia
    • Makayla2019
    • nitehwk
    • jae bear
    • Zoey-Alice
    • Kim1
    • Stevi
    • Im_a_otaku_44
    • Ned
    • Joanne_C
    • Sharon Aml
    • LotsOQs026
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • overwhelmedmom
    • sara albert
    • JJ
    • Infatheline
    • ERCLVRB18
    • jo_g
    • Jackie C.
    • AsTheCrow
    • D@zednc0nfus3d
    • EvanC
    • mxophie
    • Evelyn1992
    • Hellothere
    • Mybuttlost
    • Kylie
    • Lightbrite
    • MsLindaV
    • Gigi
    • Jocelyn
    • DrumbeatAlex
    • Jen0370
    • ScooterKatie
    • SaraAW
    • Alexx21
    • Alex94
    • Dranor
    • Geselle
    • Alex C
    • Jaybird4711
    • BillieS
    • KC1
    • L0gan
    • LouiseRose1954
    • Telistra
    • 1unar3clipse
    • Kelva
    • Lady Ayu
    • Terry
    • SharkGirl98
    • fphamm45
    • Iwy.13
    • Alana Stone
    • GothicLucas
    • shampoo-nyanko
    • Tiffany418
    • LittleRed
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Dylan
    Newest Member
    Dylan

• Anyatimenow
    • Jcs2017
    • CrystalMatthews0426
    • Jamilyn
    • WhoAmI1983
    • SugarMagnolia
      That's really good! It definitely makes an emotional connection with me. Well done ❤️
    • SugarMagnolia
      What great updates, Michelle. Thank you for sharing! It's always good to take those scary first steps and have them turn out well ❤️

Hugs, 
      Julie
    • Jani
      This is great.  I love the imagery of the Ravens and Butterflies.   Your choice of colors are beautiful.  Jani
    • Jani
    • Jani
      Yes we all have our unique stories yet we are very similar.  No aliens here!   You can be the person you wish to be.  Life isn't always easy, even for cis people, so jump in and be you, be happy.    Jani
    • Jani
      You are certainly not alone.  There are many of us that have similar experiences and we are happy.  You can be too.  Be you!
    • BananaPowered95
      I've been checking the forums lately - it's interesting how many of us have different experiences ! And how others feel like this, I always thought I was an alien! I identified with a lot of stories here and it's nice knowing I'm not alone in this I have some thinking to do yet but being like this forever feels like hell Thanks y'all for the kind answers! Kudos! 😄
    • Jani
      Hello Kylara and welcome!  Thank you for sharing.  You are correct that you can go as far as you wish and be comfortable with your choice.  Bravo for you.  It sounds like you and your wife have a great life.  See you around!     Jani
    • Jani
      This is exciting!  I got simple stainless studs as well when I got mine done.  I still wear them when I go to electrolysis or work in my shop.  Brings back fond memories!     Hugs, Jani
    • SugarMagnolia
      There's something incredibly powerful too about simply taking action. It helps us to avoid feeling like victims and focus on what we're doing as opposed to what others are doing against us. So, glad to see you standing up, Kirsten! 

Fight like a girl, baby! 💪✊🤼‍♀️
    • Cyndee
      Welcome Kylara and thanks for your intro 😎   I am glad to read your wife supports you. I also enjoy cycling great exercise and fun !   Have a look around the forums, and post away as the mood strikes   Hugs   Cyndee -
    • DeeDee
      Hi Alex 🤗  you have already been given a lot of good advice above.   I think it is okay to be overwhelmed sometimes - If I think about transitioning mtf,  it floods over me with all of the fears, questions and doubts that you have mentioned. I was given the advice to just look at each little step on it's own and see if it feel right at the time - if it does move forwards if it doesn't step back. I want to experience being Dee in my daily life but at the moment I am very restricted, I do know that I think I want to start HRT when I can because a lot of folk experience a "rightness" emotionally which is linked to finally having the right chemicals in their body, those that do not get that feeling stop before any permanent changes happen to the body. Do not transition to become a fantasy or you are doomed to disappointment, just change the things you want to change until you are happy with who you are, once that happens the future is full of potential and keep going with your therapist while you need one. Things like clothing and fashion you could probably get help with from a friend if you wish to build confidence in how you look... But definitely change your doctor, he sounds like a right tool, what he has said is incredibly unproffessional regardless of his personal opinion. 🤬
    • Kirsten
      Congrats Michelle! I felt the same way about the weight. I lost 80 pounds before I started hrt. Gained 20 back once I started, and I’ve once again lost that 20. Weight loss may be slightly more difficult on hrt, but it’s all self control. If you put in the work, eat right, exercise every day, it’ll come off. Hrt or not.    I really like what Vikki mentioned above too regarding inner strength. I am proof of that. From introvert to too much to list. Once you let that girl out, she’s gonna run things! Get ready for what I hope is an awesome personal transformation!! 
    • michelle_kitten
      Charlize, if you look anything like your avatar picture, you're pretty.   Hugs
    • Cyndee
      Good morning, we have lot's of blooming trees and bulbs now here, fortunately I don't suffer this time of year, my soul mate and daughters do however. Going to be another beautiful day here in paradise, 2nd cup of coffee tastes great, as I look at work here too.   Have a great day all   Cyndee -
  • Upcoming Events