• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Health Issues

This forum is a place to discuss the various aches, pains, and other complaints we all have.  Please avoid playing doctor or applying your diagnosis or treatment to other members' situations - only a visit to a qualified health care professional can determine the right course of treatment.

82 topics in this forum

1. Brittle Nails

• 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. HRT

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Anxiety attack last night

• 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Awkward things that happen

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. A bit annoying

• 13 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 3.3k views
  6. My friends are making feel uncomfortable

• 3 replies
  7. Hormone levels and fatigue

• 6 replies
  8. My New Hernia

• 1 reply
  9. Odds of prostate cancer in post-HRT trans women

• 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Cancer scares

• 11 replies
  11. Fear, anxiety, panic

• 15 replies
  12. Why am I 8 years old?

• 5 replies
  13. How to avoid catching COVID-19?

• 13 replies
  14. Daily Wash

• 1 reply
  15. Lysol

• 4 replies
  16. Getting really sick...

• 5 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 127 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
  • Who Was Online

73 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaryEllen
    • Heather Shay
    • Lenneth
    • April Marie
    • LucyF
    • Betty K
    • MaybeRob
    • Karen Carey
    • Willow
    • MomTGDaughter
    • tracy_j
    • VickySGV
    • Petra Jane
    • Susie
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Evelyn J
    • Maddee
    • missyjo
    • Birdie
    • EasyE
    • KayC
    • Stefi
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Pip
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • MaeBe
    • itsJoey
    • violet r
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Jordyn1215225
    • SamC
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Tiffany 838
    • Mia Marie
    • KymmieL
    • MirandaB
    • KathyLauren
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
    • AllieJ
    • Vidanjali
    • Davie
    • Timi
    • Sally Stone
    • Jet McCartney
    • Andrea D
    • Sophie111
    • KatieSC
    • Mmindy
    • Astrid
    • Jani
    • Lorelei
    • Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
    • LyndseyQ
    • Breanne_O
    • mattie22
    • Breezy Victor
    • Siobhan F
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Timber Wolf
    • JustJack
    • Chloe Summer
    • Asher the Enby Goddex
    • Avra
    • Sienna14
    • DeeDee
    • JamesyGreen
    • Jamey-Heather
    • H_G
    • dianeT68
    • TinaDawn
    • JaySee88
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JamesyGreen
    Newest Member
    JamesyGreen

• Claire Heshi
    • Ava B.
    • Aria00
    • Quinn T.
    • Anyatimenow
    • Jcs2017
    • Josh
    • CrystalMatthews0426
    • Jamilyn
    • WhoAmI1983
    • Heather Shay
      Germany has more castles than there are McDonald's in the United States. Yep, you heard that right. Germany is estimated to have 25,000 castles, and there are around 13,000 McDonald's locations in America.   In Washington state, there's a real-life law stating it's illegal to kill bigfoot and other sasquatch-like creatures.
    • Heather Shay
      DREAD f you’re anticipating something positive, you’re probably motivated to summon all your patience to wait for it—and sometimes for extended time periods. It may be counter-intuitive, yet in certain instances such waiting can itself be gratifying. Consider Carly Simon’s song “Anticipation,” the old Heinz ketchup ads, and—especially—recent research pointing in the opposite direction as regards awaiting something highly aversive. In this post I won’t be reviewing ketchup commercials, but I will be exploring some intriguing research on dread-infused anticipation.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • LucyF
      So an update from me.   Had my endo appointment last night. Went very well and they are sending 3 months supply of estrogen (estradoil patches) and the anti-androgens whilst my Dr gets a shared care agreement sorted out. So happy, should start HRT tomorrow!! Cost for the 3 month supply is £70 total for me, so not too bad. Not told my parents about this yet, but them being in spain, not sure they need to know yet.   Can't wait to start, just got to think about where to put the patches now and wait for the changes...
    • Willow
      Good Morning    well it’s Friday for most, pay day for some.  For me it’s pay day but not Friday.  I work the same opening shift tomorrow.  I typically have Friday on Saturday and Monday on Tuesday.     @KymmieL it does sound like your shop has an issue and you are smack in the thick of it.  The new gal or guy often is.  We have an issue with new people not getting fully trained before being turned loose on customers.  Some struggle through it and some quit because of it.  I try to get them working with customers as quickly as I can but I stay right with them observing, helping, even jumping in when things are getting backed up to keep the stress down.  Not everything comes up during training so when things do, even later after trying is done, I try to help and explain.  Our ASM feels that once she has you scanning barcodes and taking money she is done training.  Generally, refuses to train me on things that she does, and questions why I’m doing something that she normally handles when I’ve been told to do it as part of my advancement training.     She and the cashier involved both keep trying to toss the manager under the bus over a hours of work issue and shifts.  I tell her I realize her issues and I’ll work what ever she needs.  Because of that I tend to get a better more consistent schedule.   Well, time to say Happy Trails to you, until we meet again.   Hi ho Silver, away   Willow
    • Maddee
    • Birdie
      That does get you the 'starting point' for cup size, but manufacturers, style, breast shape, etc... will effect the results.    Step one is of course finding the proper band fit, then figuring out the approximate cup size with the calculations. Of course you need to try on a few styles after that in different cup sizes close to your measured result until you get the perfect fit.    I have bras in a DD that fit just like my bras in DDD both from Torrid but different styles.    I have some DDD's that fit awesome and some that are a bit loose, but I measure a 46G. It's not wonder that 80% of women are wearing them wrong bra. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/man-arrested-accused-of-beating-to-death-transgender-woman-outside-miami-city-ballet/3293404/     May Andrea rest in peace.  If the person in custody is found guilty, hopefully he'll get the punishment he deserves.   Carolyn Marie
    • violet r
      I firmly believe I drank entirely to much for about 25 years. Got drunk every day. This was my coping mechanism to keep hiding deep inside that I was a woman. I miss a lot of signs over the years. Now I drink mabye 1 or 2 beers a day don't even get a buzz anymore. totally accept myself and on regret is that I hide that part of my self which  truly makes me happy being violet 💜. I wasted a lot of time before  being self destructive and had no clue I was just hiding th real me
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Service manager at goes through that here.One was a belt change in a 2019 Kenworth.It was written on the work order including a service done and I seen it.Customer was a complete a-hole.I did it and said he did not want that done.Shown him the original work order and finally said the service manager was right.My boss had to get rid of two customers,always complained about their bill being a little high.Price of parts went up due to inflation and had to explain this to them
    • Tiffany 838
      Well it not morning and I haven’t been on her for a while but it’s nice to be back.  Did some catching up on everyone.  I do have a question, how is Toronto Canada for a get away? Is it a safe and friendly area for us to go.  The wife and I are looking for some where to go to allow me to be my true self.     thanks in advance
    • KymmieL
      Hey, everyone. my life is going down the tubes. at least I think. So, today. A customer called about his car, I told him that the oil change was done. The parts to fix the check engine light are ordered. He can come and get it. For the weekend if he wants. Customer says I didn't want an oil change. it was check the engine light and check for an oil leak. Checking the work order says oil change. The boss wrote the vehicle up. checking with the customer on services wanted.   Being that I wrote down the appointment in the book. and clearly states oil leak. She is complaining because she can't read my small ish writing. It seems she read oil and assumed it as an oil change. It seems like she is blaming me.  She wound up going home because she was too upset. She is stressing about an eye problem she has, she has to get eye surgery it seems she has a tear in her eye.    I feel that I am short for this job. because of the BS they are blaming me on. Plus I am still upset about the trust issue. If either one of the bosses start their Shite tomorrow. I am walking out.    
    • Davie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.