• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

You Know You Might Be Trans If...

Guest Elizabeth K

• Forum Moderator

Your grown child worries about getting her pronouns mixed up at the wrong time

Like my Mom he........ to one of the locals

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

Guest ReginaRenea

You might be trans if your wife complains that your boobs are bigger than hers.

You ARE trans if she is right!

Carolyn Marie

How about when you mother complains cause they're bigger than her and gets jelous over it.

Guest Elizabeth K

You might be trans if you join Laura's - and post and post and post... and suddenly after all that time? You discover that you were talking to yourself as well as to everyone else! And it makes you cry...

Lizzy

Guest NatashaJade

You know you might be trans if you can't stop crying for days either because of something sad or happy or you can't even put your finger on it but you cry anyway (especially that darn Sarah McLaughlin pet shelter commercial).

luv

Gin

If you cannot remember what name to use when you answer the phone you might be trans.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest My_Genesis

You might be Trans if someone describes or shows you a video about SRS and you don't cringe. :lol:

LUV

Jean

haha that's a good one!!

You know you might be trans if you can't stop crying for days either because of something sad or happy or you can't even put your finger on it but you cry anyway (especially that darn Sarah McLaughlin pet shelter commercial).

luv

Gin

that commercial is terrible!

You might be trans if you have your own subset of internet abbreviations... GT, endo, E, T, FFS, peri, DI, etc.

:D

Guest Donna Jean

You know you might be Trans if the same car that you've driven for years had a piece of chrome motorcycle chain hanging from the rear-view mirror...

And now has a multi color boa, instead.......

Donna Jean

Guest My_Genesis

You have dreams of yourself as the sex opposite your birth sex, or at least dreams that imply it (i.e., I had a dream where I was lined up with all guys) .. never have actually had a dream focused around me having a male body, which is why I added the "imply" scenario. lol.

• Admin

You might be trans if you sign your female name to an e-mail at work, where they only know you by your birth name (ooops!).

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

You know that you might be Trans if your "In" box is always so full that your girlfriends can't send you anything...

*cough* Lizzy

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

You might be trans if you offer a friend a ride home in your car, then notice the little storage areas are full of nail polish bottles, nailfiles, hair pins and lipstick tubes... and ya have to make up a quick story.

Guest NatashaJade

...if your wife gets a new laptop from her job and leaves it in the box on the table and you don't just go ahead and boot it up.

luv

Gin

Guest NatashaJade

Gin, how about you wait until someone else changes the water bottle because it is heavy now.

I can still manage...it just used to be much lighter is all...and I'm still stronger than my wife, so there's no one else.

Guest Donna Jean

You just may be Trans if you're glad that there's no more prostate exams...

But, you're looking forward to your first Mammogram!

Donna Jean

Guest Batsu Maru Otoko Yo!

On the fun side:

If you have a bookmarks folder in your browser of choice labelled 'crossdresser stuff', you might be trans.

If you type an L into your address bar and it defaults to Laura's, you might be trans.

On the less fun side:

If you sometimes have arguments with your clothes that end in tears and calling out of work, you might be trans.

If any activity involving clothing that varies from the norm requires extensive planning, you might be trans.

And that's all I can think of right now!

• Forum Moderator

You might be trans if you are jealous that there isn't a Cogiati for you too

You might be trans if someone mentions packing and your first thought has nothing to do with suitcases

You might be trans if you dreamed you were posting on Laura's last night

You might be trans if you stay up from 2-4 am because you realized the person being interviewed in the movie on the tv you left on is trans and you HAVE to know what it's about

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 139 Guests (See full list)

• Sorourke
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Siobhan F
    • MaeBe
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Ashley0616
    • Jet McCartney
    • April Marie
    • claire1000
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

ArtavikenGenderflui
    Newest Member
    ArtavikenGenderflui

1. afraid of self
      afraid of self
    2. Chaidoesart
      Chaidoesart
      (14 years old)
    3. Faith57
      Faith57
    4. Joyce Ann
      Joyce Ann
      (70 years old)
    5. Kelly21121
      Kelly21121
      (56 years old)
    • Abigail Genevieve
      This might help. These are the grace and lace letters dealing with Christianity and transgenderism from someone who struggled with the "conflict".   https://www.digitaltransgenderarchive.net/catalog?f[collection_name_ssim][]=Grace+and+Lace+Letter&sort=dta_sortable_date_dtsi+asc%2C+title_primary_ssort+asc  
    • Sorourke
      Back again love conquers all I don’t think my wife and kids would hold me hostage but if I explain it right to them it might prove how much I’ve lived them over many years
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I am an evangelical  I am also transgender.  This is an issue. I have read up on it.  I am not an expert, but I have done a lot of reading.   One thing I do not get about people who take that position is that evangelicals are all about salvation by faith alone by Christ alone by grace alone - unless you are transgender.  Then you cannot be saved, these say, unless you do the work of un-transgendering yourself.  Which is, practically, impossible.  I have read the "solutions" and I don't buy them, obviously, because they do not work.    In evangelicalism salvation is by faith alone, Christ alone, grace alone, without any merit of our own.  That means, to an evangelical, we come to Christ as we are,  in the words of a glorious hymn,   1 Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood was shed for me, and that thou bidd'st me come to thee, O Lamb of God, I come, I come.   2 Just as I am, and waiting not to rid my soul of one dark blot, to thee, whose blood can cleanse each spot, O Lamb of God, I come, I come.   3 Just as I am, though tossed about with many a conflict, many a doubt, fightings and fears within, without, O Lamb of God, I come, I come.   4 Just as I am, thou wilt receive, wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve; because thy promise I believe, O Lamb of God, I come, I come.   We do not clean ourselves up BEFORE we come to Christ.  We let Him clean us up AFTER we come to Him.    Those who insist that transgender people cannot be saved are actually preaching another Gospel, a Gospel of works, and have wandered away from the glorious Gospel into works.  That is strong but true.   Struggling with legalism and grace, I have found more of God's mercy and grace available to me because I struggle with being transgender and seeking His resolution of it.  Which, not having the struggle, I would not have needed to seek Him earnestly on this.     
    • Jet McCartney
      Eventually, (especially if you start T,) things will even out. The excitement you feel is from everything being so new. Finally knowing yourself and having others recognise you can be thrilling. However, because it is your natural state of being, eventually that wears off. There's nothing exciting about it anymore because it's "just you." (Which is a perfect thing to be!) This, however, can lead to disappointment. Trust me when I say however, that that disappointment and jarring reaction to wrong pronouns will go away, and you'll once again feel comfortable in yourself.
    • Ashley0616
      I love long hair. I'm wanting my hair to touch the floor. I guess we shall see how long it can get.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
      I wear a wig most of the time.  But I can get by with my natural (shoulder length) hair if I wear a hat or something to cover the mostly empty top. Unfortunately that train has left the station, sigh.
    • Ashley0616
      Normal is a word in the dictionary and a setting on washing machine. 
    • Ashley0616
      Spending time with my kids amazing!
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
      Guess I can check all the boxes
    • Ivy
      I mean, we're trying !  Just have to be a Southern Girl for now.
    • Ivy
      Oddly enough, just this weekend I read some of my poetry at a local event.  In this case it was a Pride group so I didn't have a particular advantage.  But I have read in more inclusive (of cis people) situations, and been fairly well received.  Let's face it, cis people do deserve an equal chance.   I suppose this might be a problem in the future.
    • Ivy
      Of course we do.  The few friends I do have are almost exclusively cis or trans women. I think I could have a relationship with a man, but he would be kinda "other" to me.  Could be interesting though. I never have understood guys - even when I was trying to be one.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.