• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

Guest Cowboy
Channing, you weren't perchance oggling our sweet little Opal when that coconut fell! Matty has been known to lurk in tree tops and has a proprietary feeling about Opal. Is tthat your hat in the tp of that tree on the far left?

:lol: :lol:

was not! i dont even remember how i got under the tree.

but i retraced my steps and they lead back to the bar....

...hmmm... yea. someone shoulda cut me off. :lol:

and i dont believe thats my hat. my head is big, but i dont quite have a watermelon. lol.

"I believe I saw Micha with your hat "

* Rubs suntanning lotion on Channing's head. Figures its worth a try *

hey this suntan lotion works like a charm. shoulda put sum on yesterday, maybe i wouldnta woke up lookin like a lobster...

<_<

*stares lost and blankly for a spilt second before remembering his hat is not on his head.*

now where'd that Micha go?? :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nikki A

O Sarah my sweet-I've told the band to play Salsa here on our beach dancefloor-Look at that moon on a tropical sea!

Come closer love-the Salsa should be danced as one-at least this Salsa should

Such a nice perfume.........

Opal you are a born nurse!!

Micha-excellent fish but now the time has come for romance-would you like yur fish prepared for a little midnight supper?

Channing, you weren't perchance oggling our sweet little Opal when that coconut fell! Matty has been known to lurk in tree tops and has a proprietary feeling about Opal. Is tthat your hat in the tp of that tree on the far left?

I'm ready to be surprised!!

can we mix up the music? i can't salsa D:

hugs, Nikki

Guest Evan_J

can we mix up the music? i can't salsa D:

hugs, Nikki

Late for one dance , but maybe I was ontime for another? I actually can teach you to salsa.

salsa_suave.jpg

Guest Hildagard

Gosh darned, fellas, can we get this place cleaned up a little?

I'm tired of falling over on trash ankle high!

Yoohoo, maid service?

Guest sarah f

That was some wonderfull salsa dancing last night JJ. I just want to say thank you for such a wonderful evening.

What do you have in store for us today?

Opal you and Channing looked good out there on the floor together.

• Forum Moderator

Unless we get a Hurricane warning, how about we take the pirate ship out for a fantasy cruise? A day of cutlasses and and booty and swabbing the decks!

But I'm open to suggestions as well-where would you like to go today?

What's your fantasy??

The tropical breakfast has been augmented by a full hot breakfast this morning.

Sarah you disappeared after awhile last night-did that scoundrel Evan spirit you away again?

*sigh*

Yes, I think Matty is going to have to come down from his tree now. Channing I see you finally found your hat but it looks a little different somehow.

Has anyone seen Dee Jay this morning? She didn't take that whole butterfly net thing too well. But I really thought she was signaling for help!

Evan how do you always manage to show up looking fresh and like you were just groomed by your personal butler? Did you actually bring Jeeves with you??!!

Where has our lovely witty Elizabeth been? I've looked high and low. We need that bit of spice Lizzy always brings.

And Sally-I'm eager to see Sally. She mentioned a hurricane last night. I want to hear more about that!!

Oh my, there's Hilda-Hi honey-sorry about the mess this morning-I can't imagine what made my clean-up crew late this morning.

And Opal-you're looking fine as always but you seem to have a bit of extra glow.Hmmm. Come give me one of your big old huggs

Let me know what suits your fantasy everyone so we can get the party started for the day!

Guest Hildagard

I think I'm giving a bit woop to a day of dysfunctional piracy!

I say, frilly shirt with a sash, white/red. Prehaps a torn rag-skirt, boots, a cutlass or dirk, maybe a bandana. Appropriate attire?

I do hope I don't get a pegleg, those things are incredibly hideous! Now hook hands on the ''other hand''

"Hi JJ! You are looking REALLY fit and trim this morning! The pirate ship cruise sounds like fun - just one thing we would like to do first, while we wait on those sleeping the morning away"

* Looks over at Sarah. Both nod at each other, run over and grab Evan, and once again toss him into a pool nearby. *

* They then run over to the dock, grab a couple of jet skis, and take off *

" Catch us if you can !!!!! "

jet-ski-girls.jpg

Guest Cowboy
"Did anyone ever tell you what big biceps you have??? You must work out a lot"
"Now where did Channing head off to ????"

:blush:

oh oops. i ran off to find a gym.

your compliment made me remember i havent worked out since i been here.

and would ya have guessed that they have an awesome facility here right on the coastline?

Channing I see you finally found your hat but it looks a little different somehow.
*Mexican hat dance*

Love the hat!

*looks at his hat with a puzzled stare*

uhhh hey JJ you wouldnt happen to have a place round here where i can buy a new ball cap do ya?

this here.. uh... sombrero... isnt really my style.

:lol:

• Forum Moderator

barring unforseen developments we'll sail in about an hour and a half then. so don your gear and your attitudes and meet on the deck of that tall ship in the bay. You'll know her by her flag.

for those hearty souls who relish authenticity we will feature Salamagundi ( A complex stew of turtle, fish, chicken, pig, cow, duck, pigeon, spiced wine, herbs, palm hearts, garlic, oil, hard-boiled eggs, anchovies, pickled onions, cabbage, grapes and olives) for mid-day fare. For those with more tender sensibilities more mundane fare will also be on offer.

• Forum Moderator

:blush:

oh oops. i ran off to find a gym.

your compliment made me remember i havent worked out since i been here.

and would ya have guessed that they have an awesome facility here right on the coastline?

*looks at his hat with a puzzled stare*

uhhh hey JJ you wouldnt happen to have a place round here where i can buy a new ball cap do ya?

this here.. uh... sombrero... isnt really my style.

:lol:

How about a pirate hat? And with all the swashbuckling on offer this afternoon you'll get a workout aplenty!

Guest Nikki A

we r going sailing!?! i love the ocean! maybe, can we swim with dolphins or sharks?

hugs, Nikki

(are we pirates? all i think of when i hear pirates is the intro to monty python and the meaning of life XD)

Guest Cowboy

a pirate hat is fine by me.

after all guess you could say i am a pirate.

as much as im out on the water. B)

*picks up pirate hat and remembers he needs to pack for voyage.*

BRB!!

*walks off listing things: "ok lets see, fishin pole, shorts, tanktops, flip flops..."*

Guest Donna Jean

OK!

I don't smell like gasoline anymore....

Got my costume on and I'm ready to set sail...

I might even get my buckle swashed!

pirate-coat_L.jpg

Guest Nikki A

ok, speaking from the steampunk post, can we be airship pirates? that would be super awwwssssooooommmmmeeeee!!!!!

just saying, ya

hugs, Nikki

Guest Cowboy

*shows up on ship with duffel bag full of clothes and fishin poles. Dressed in a tank top, board shorts, work boots and a pirate hat*

*Singing garth brooks' 2 pina coladas*: "Let's set sail with Captin Morgan

And never leave dry land!!

Troubles I forgot 'em

I buried 'em in the sand

So bring me two pina coladas

She said good-bye to her good timin' man"

captainmorgan2.jpg

oh uh hey yall.

sorry bout the boots.

seems like ive lost my flip flops as well.

• Forum Moderator

Come me hearties-Let's weigh anchor and hoist our tankards of grogg.

Ooooooooh DeeJay-you can raise my sails any day........but hold.......is that a cat o' nine tails I spy in your dainty and// gives a whole new complexion to that luscious look you're sporting my beauty. Come let me swash your buckle if that be your pleasure.

I thought it was our fair Lizzy who was the lady of the whip.

Micha-welcome aboard-be sure to sign our ships articles an grab a cutlass-all aboard are required to be armed.

Nikki-should we run afoul of our enemies it may be so you'll get your wish to swim with the sharks but we plan to drop anchor in a secluded cove this evening to enjoy our booty and mayhap you will spy a dolphin in the waters as you swim there.

"Avast!! Avast!! "screams the green parrot with the mad glint in it's eye sitting on JJ's shoulder

First we need a rousing Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. to get our voyage under way.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!