• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sonic The Hedgehog

Guest Groove_Ghost

Guest Sarah_Maria

LOL I've played and thats why I like to deny its wretched existence! If someone mentions it to me I just keep saying it was never released and that it doesn't exist, my faith in humanity won't let me accept such a game was released.... o_O

Talking about Sonic so much has caused me to go back and watch thoe TV series, the good one not that trippy one with Scratch and Grounder or Sonic Underground, never liked either of them. But the third one released in the 90s was perfect, fantastic show in every way. Sonic X wasn't bad either, I really liked it.

Sonic Unleashed was, well, I can imagine Lucifer tortures nerds who go to Hell by making them play it all day, every day and forces them to praise its broken mechanics and say over and over "Sonic needed a gimmick like this, Sonic needed a gimmick like this" LOL

It's probably best you do deny it's existence I think I might do that also. Though if I do that I'll have to deny the great theme song. Oh and don't you mean the second show. There was the mad first show the second cool one which was creepy at the same time then we have the horror known as sonic underground and then sonic x. Which I enjoyed due to the moments reenacted. The part where Sonic and Shadow both turn Super is so cool and when they fought the final boss from Sonic Adventure 2 I almost fainted. There are two huge problems with Sonic X one the horrible 4Kids Dub which is notorious for being bad and Chris. I actually won Sonic Colo(u)rs today. When the orchestral version of Reach for the Stars played I was like wow this was what everyone was talking about. Oh and I forgot to say I will tell everyone how my therapy goes. That is why I'm here when I'm not getting nostalgic at Sonic the Hedgehog LOL :D.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carolyn Marie

Guest Groove_Ghost

I just hope the bad karma generated by its fetid existence messes SEGA up for years to come :P still the disc did make a nice tea coaster and then a wonderful frisbee :D so it wasn't completely useless........

Yeppy the second show! It was brilliant, they finally made Robotnik a villain to be feared, he was frightening and seemed evil, you could believe the horrid things he did and that Sonic was the only one who could take him, whereas before he just seemed a dork who acted out because he had no friends and his mum made him wear shorts right up until he finished school and all his friends got to wear trousers.... O_O I think he just wanted some friends and had to kidnap them to make them talk to him LOL

I didn't so much mind the dub of Sonic X, I grew up watching it on Fox Kids *I won't call it Jetix anymore than I will accept Toonami's demise* so I didn't know it was a bad dub. Chris did always annoy me, he wasn't cool enough to hang with Sonic :P I bet he just hung out with him to make himself look better

Ohhh congrats on finishing Sonic Colours :D *throws confetti over Sarah* have some cake!

Guest Sarah_Maria

Ooh digital cake my favorite. I just use it to listen to "his world." I completely agree with you on the second show. I can keep hearing Robotnik yelling "Snively!" I used to laugh so much when he did that. The only problem with the show is No Super Sonic! The problem with the dub of Sonic X was that they had to censor some scenes. It's funny how american TV studios want to dumb shows down so that they have nothing even slightly bad in them. If you like that show then you may like the archie comics because everyone from that show is there. Including the other characters like Shadow or the Chaotix team. I actually think Snively is Robotnik's best minion even though the ending of the second show might suggest he's something more.

Oh by the way I know everyone loves Crush 40. So what do you think is the best vocal song it doesn't have to be Crush 40 it just has to be a vocal song from Sonic. Mine are "What I'm Made Of" "His World" and "Live and Learn".

Also I've noticed the posts have finally started to be about Sonic only so I'm about to ruin it by saying that I finally got my outfit today. The scary thing about it is I have to go out in it eeek! It's only a 10 minute walk from the car to my therapist but still eeek!

Guest Groove_Ghost

Digital banana cake :D really is the best kind of cake, and oddly enough its fat free, calorie free, gluton free and some might say taste free but they are infidel blasphemers so who cares what they say?

LOL I still read Snively in Robotniks voice :P no matter how long its been since I've seen that show I can always remember that, he really was an awesome henchmen. My problem with the show was no henchmen and it didn't run long enough :( Jessica wanted more Sonic! A show like Friends can last for 11 seasons and a classic show like Sonic didn't last half that long..... -_- no justice. Well yes but if cartoons had anything bad in them then children might actually think for themselves and start discussing social themes, prejudice and may realise their parents are not right about everything and utterly and totally infallible in every way, we wouldn't want that now, would we? *read in the most sarcastic Irish accent possible*

Ohhh I was wondering if you liked the Archie Sonic comics, I have read quite a few but as with the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comics they haven't really been properly collected in trade paperback form as far as I know so its difficult to get them without buying them one by one and I already did that with Evil Ernie and don't fancy spending that much again LOL my girlfriend would murder me..... And I like being alive and being in full possession of all of my limbs....

My favvy tracks are Believe In Myself, just such a beautiful song and inspiring lyrics *a friend sang it to me once, very sweet moment* and I AM THE EGGMAN!!!!!!!!!! Cause that has just got to be one of the coolest songs ever and awesome to sing out loud at parties and watch everyone look at you like a crazy woman :P

YAY you got a new outfit, OMG we need to know what is it? And we also demand piccies, like right now!! I was very scared when I first went out too but I am sure you look beautiful and will pass easily :) you've got nothing to worry about!

Guest Sarah_Maria

Personally my favorite kind of digital food are cookies. Actually maybe I can get my mom to make me some cookies on Sunday. Last time she didn't make me them cause she ate the chocolate for the chocolate chips. Now I'm so off topic I can't even see the topic but anyway.

I also love his scream there is actually a youtube video of just his scream. I really found no problems with the show although I have to agree it ran for very few episodes and worst of all it ended on a cliff hanger. I think the stories continue in the archie comics. Oh and remember how sonic would soil Robotnik's plan and he'd just respond by shouting "I hate him I hate him I hate him!" LOL I suppose that would be the view of many people especially those who dubbed Sonic X.

For the archie comics you know that you can buy them in collections. So you buy one comic and it has about 5 of the issues in it. While it's not as cool as buying them in there original form it's cool to see the stories. I just wish I had the special #25 issue. Mostly because Metal Sonic is my favorite Sonic character. He's like Sonic but cooler.

For the Sonic songs I like the ones that make you all pumped up for a good battle but that song is nice. I'm thinking both of those songs are from Sonic Adventure 2. If they are then I agree with you on I am the Eggman. I was actually listening to it earlier. Probably not the best song to sing at parties. Unless you sing it to yourself very very quietly :lol:

For my outfit I bought some girl jeans dark blue ones one tank top (I think it is anyway) a tee some socks with flowers on them and a pair of shoes. For the pictures I don't know I don't even have a picture of myself on facebook. I mean the outside socially known one I wouldn't even think of putting a photo of myself on facebook. Unless I want the grim reaper to be visiting Ireland. Though I'll think about it I don't even have a good camera just my 3DS and my phone. Thanks for the confidence boost by the way.

Guest Groove_Ghost

Awww now I want me some cookies, Jessica demands cookies!!!!!!! You know the worst thing about working as a chef? When you get home people never cook for you anymore....... -_- yep, just gonna keep on running like mad from that topic :P do you think your mum will make me cookies? *holds up mooching sack*

When I was a kid I would always watch the reruns of the show and wonder why I never saw past a certain episode :( it was years later when the internet become more widespread that I was able to find out the horrifying truth of the situation........... *talking about the internet like this once again makes me feel old* Oh and I love how Robotnik did that, actually him going "I hate him I hate him" has been my ringtone for the longest time :D I needed something truly amazing to replace my Metal Gear Solid codec ringtone! Really? Huh, how about that. I always thought the view of the people who dubbed Sonic X was bogged in their evil cults plans to brainwash children to one day join them in "ascending" to a higher plane of existence and in the mean time they were just gonna sacrifice small animals and tell children santa isn't real :P

LOL I have seen a few Sonic collections yeah but sadly its not cheap and now I'm going to university I can't buy comics like I used to, that and you know, my girlfriend, I just like living, its fun :P but if your mum wants to buy me some comics with those cookies, well who I am to tell her she can't? Just wouldn't be right! And Metal Sonic is the coolest char in Sonic.

Believe In Myself is from Sonic Adventure 1, I AM THE EGGMAN is from 2 :D it gets me pumped for when I am working on my doomsday devices in my secret underground base, it just makes me try to be the best villain I can be :) LOL thats where you and disagree! People at parties need to hear all about how I am the Eggman, they must be told of this. And trust me, girls will look at you and notice if you start screaming the song out loud :P they may not talk to you afterwards, but hey, they looked.

WOW your outfit does sound cutey :D go you! I am certain you will look absolutely lovely tomorrow *it is tomorrow right?* coming out on FB never really bothered me, not sure why, I think I was just so desperate to come out and when my GF told me she wouldn't leave me I didn't much care about everyone elses opinion :P though when I did no one noticed. Seriously this happened, an old school friend saw me posting on a mutual friends wall and he sent me a FR, so we get talking

Me: "So what do you think?"

Him: "About what?"

Me: "You know, the new me so to speak"

Him: "Dude don't know what your talking about"

Me: "..........My names Jessica and I look a little different these days"

Him: "Huh?"

That went on for a long time, you couldn't make this up, I used to be very buff with short hair when he knew me, kinda don't look like that though, but my profile is female, my name is Jessica.... It defies logic. Especially considering HE sent ME the FR! I don't know if to be happy or sad my friends pay such llittle attention to me :P though I did have a few bad responses, but nothing from my closest friends :) oh wait, off topic again

Today I am planning on starting Sonic Heroes again! Thar I steered her out of murky waters, she be back on track!

Guest LauraJen

I actually won Sonic Colo(u)rs today. When the orchestral version of Reach for the Stars played I was like wow this was what everyone was talking about. Oh and I forgot to say I will tell everyone how my therapy goes. That is why I'm here when I'm not getting nostalgic at Sonic the Hedgehog LOL :D.

Ah that is definitely a great piece of music :-) I actually listen to it on a daily basis, as well as the theme for the first half of the battle. Also, I hope your therapy went well!

Guest Sarah_Maria

My mom will not buy you cookies or comics. Yeah people learned a lot from the internet the infamous mario 2 and those special satellite games. I need those ringtones although if I have the second one and my phone goes off in a waiting room or somewhere like that then I'll have a lot of explaining to do.

I've seen them on amazon and if you're not picky with the seller then you can them for less then 5 pounds. A good steal. There's no point living if you can't have Sonic comics.

Right I didn't know you were working on doomsday devices but good luck with that. It's hard to know which game they're from seeing as they're named the same in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. I'd prefer to go unnoticed in a party thank you. As they say you don't win friends by singing eggman' s theme.

If I came out on facebook then I wouldn't have a very happy 5 years in school. LOL at that experience though. I mean he didn't notice at all sounds kind of like my dad. I'm happy that you kept your close friends cause the others don't really matter do they.

Oh cool I always felt bad at the end of Sonic heroes when sonic says "any time you want a rematch just let me know."

My therapy is tomorrow at 4:00. I'm planning to wake up early to put on makeup do my hair and of course I'll most likely have to wash and shave.

Guest Groove_Ghost

LOL I am still waiting for the day someone recognises what my ringtone is :( sad lots of people complimented my codec ringtone, but no one has love for the Sonic cartoon! I will show them, oh I will show them all when my doomsday devices are completed *shouts it in an evil supervillain voice and then shows off her impressive evil laugh* LOL that would be pretty awesome to do that in a waiting room, now you've thought about it you just have to do it :D

I never liked either version of Mario 2, I guess really its main problem was that it had to follow Mario 1 which was just pretty much perfect, not as good as Sonic 1 but still, what is?:P

HAHA YAY thanks for the tip, I will most definitely go and get some Sonic comics from Amazon now, you are right, life would be as pointless as if you didn't own SMiLe! :o I wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore if I didn't own that album. Now as well I don't have to put Sonic comics in my demands when I hold the world to ransom!

Awww sorry about that I didn't think, yeah my school years were, not the best shall we say? My dad never noticed either, he keeps saying what a shock it was to him o_O my mum always knew though :)

Well then tomorrow I shall be thinking of you and hoping it all goes well :D but I am certain it will be fantastic and you will all the better for it when its over! I can remember how good I felt after my first session, it was such a relief to have spoken about it and got the ball rolling on my transition. And I am sure you will look and feel fantastic dressed up!