• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Forum Moderator

Tom Petty wanted to release the Wildflowers Album as a 2 record set and the label made him trim it down. His estate and his guitarist Mike Campbell and keyboardist Belmont Tench are releasing the album as Tom wanted. Here is one of the cuts we never heard until now.. RIP Tom & RBG......?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

I loved singing the song Wildflowers at our FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY concert last year - song sounds a lot like the style I write in. Photo is me as Tom Petty at the concert.

pepper.png

Just reminiscing and although this one is a bit tacky - it has always got to me.  The inability to translate my emotions in to tears has always made me feel so frustrated. It's one of the reasons I hope one day to embark on HRT, and maybe release that part of me that has always been stunted...

I am just in awe of this beautiful singer. This song encourages me to believe there is love within each of us, that longs to be free, if only we have the courage to let it out.

• Forum Moderator

my band is picking up 2 of my favorites

• Forum Moderator

love this version of DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE

• Forum Moderator

For all our sisters and brothers and all along the spectrum - as the fires abate and the storms let go and to honor our Sister RBG who truly found her place in the sun and showed us how to find ours.

20 hours ago, Abi said:

@Abi Thanks for that - another one I enjoyed.
I haven't followed much Drum & Bass - but I did get seriously into Pendulum about 10 years ago - and "The Island Parts 1 and 2" got played a lot. Maybe because my slightly anarchic view of life I actually preferred part 2.... (which starts at about the 5 minute point on this mix)

7 hours ago, Abi said:

@Abi I love your taste in music. This is another wonderful piece of new music for me. I think it would be spot on for a quickstep with my wife. We've just come back from doing some quickstep, foxtrot, and tango this evening!

@Niamh

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy most music but lately I am draw to Egyptian trap music as well as pretty much any gorgeous female voice I can find. My taste in music has been based on my need to make drum beats. I try to take little parts that sound cool to me and see if I can turn that into something. I've got several hours of recordings on my phone and computer. They are very rough and poor equipment doesn't help but it's how I keep myself entertained. Love your red hair by the way. My hair was that color many many years ago.

Abi