• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, 

The coffee is brewing. The cats and I are the only ones up at this hour, 07:30 EDT.

I’ve been working out of town through the week for the past three weeks. So most of my communication with my Suzie have been phone calls. During our last call, she said she spent a lot of money on Fall clothing. She’s returning at the end of this month and will be dressing way more casual. She said that one good thing about the clothing haul was the Shirts and Sweaters would fit us both. She the mentioned we should make a third hanging rack in our closet for the things we share. Then when I got home she was quick to show them to me. This is movement in the right direction for acceptance and I’m pleased with it.

This is my favorite time of the year, I just love Fall and all Fall activities, clothing choices, and reduced temperatures. While my weight is still dropping, I still sweat like the nearly 300 pound person I use to be. 

Best wishes and hugs for everyone,

Mindy??️‍⚧️???‍?

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Anyone know of a temporary cloning device. I need to make a couple clones, so I can get some work done. not only at home but at work too. I think 6 would do nicely.

Just make sure you don't clone any of the clones - that never works out well!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

It’s been a rainy Fall weekend here in central Indiana. 

The coffee is HOT, black, and strong, without being bitter. Breakfast will be simple and use minimal dishes. 

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe.

Mindy??️‍⚧️???‍?

2 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

For anyone needing a little help waking up.

Thanks. That's good.?

Good morning everyone! Got to sleep in a little today, coffee was nice and strong. Now I’m out in the garage smoking some ribs and slowly cleaning up some. Gonna be a kinda lazy day, didn’t even change out of my jammies lol. 

A long hard ride, where do we go from here?

❤️

Today93.jpg

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

For anyone needing a little help waking up.

Liz, like @Jandi, I miss my little chicken ranch. 

Hugs,

Mindy??️‍⚧️?

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

little chicken ranch

Omergerd that brings back memories. I always wanted to look like Miss Mona ?

Hugs

Robyn

My first music post since my earlier  departure.

The song is Thumb. Followed by Put the Thumb on me Me.

Some here may think it is about them, I will tell you it is about women's rights.

I know I'm very old, but I'm just not ready to give it up.

The video is 1980's grunge style, I dressed for it. 

Hope some enjoy, and as always

Love❤️

LM

Had a good day today. Went to a plant nursery and got a pic of a male Monarch. Thanks to an earlier post, I now can tell the difference.

Monarch.jpg

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Robin.C said:

Omergerd that brings back memories. I always wanted to look like Miss Mona ?

Hugs

Robyn

When I lived back in Missouri, I had a 40 acre farm, boarded horses, and sold rabbits, chickens, and eggs. At one time we had over 200 birds free ranged, and they were conditioned to feed at the clapping of my hands. When people wanted to see or pet any of the birds, all I would have to is clap my hands and a chicken stampede would ensue. We sold them live or freshly processed, while you wait.

I loved my Chicken Ranch, but taking a better position in the company I worked for required me to sell everything and move to Indy.

Hug,

Mindy??️‍⚧️?

good morning every one   day off today ben raining last two days thought about going to fair or stay home and cut and split firewood dont know cloudy today i think a coffee might be a good choice 

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, rachel w said:

i think a coffee might be a good choice 

Good morning Rachel,

My coffee and breakfast were delayed this morning, because I had a 07:15 blood draw, for my annual physical.

As I'm typing, the coffee is brewing, and the teapot is warming up some water for my instant oats.

Hugs for everyone, make it a great day.

Mindy??️‍⚧️?

I've never had chickens, I did have chicken pox when I was young. Does that count? ?.

LM❤️

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, LindaMarie said:

Does that count? 

Good afternoon Linda, No that doesn't count.

Hugs,

Mindy??️‍⚧️?

Coffee was good, town chores done. Rainy day, now my problem.

I have been off of hard drugs since 1987. I have not smoked pot since 1999, what a year that was, finished so to speak.

Well when I went off the deep end (you seen it) my wife enlisted some help. Well my problem is I told her I'm fine now, I'm going to quit the med.  Well my wife with all her tattoos and that little finger pointing at me, and she says, like hell you are!!!

(I'm thinking, gosh, was I that bad of a person for the last 20 years?). 

So anyway I tell her I just won't buy anymore. Well she points out to me...I got the number butt head, you ain't going to quit, you are finally back again. So what is the problem?

I realized the problem was me. I have not felt this happy in over 20 years. I don't know how to deal with being happy, but I'm learning real fast. 

I don't know where I'm going here at the moment, I do know I came in here too fast the last time I was here. 

I do hope to do better this time around.

LM❤️

That sounds amazing @Mmindy. Would have been quite a sight to see all those chickens heading your way.

It's a bit sad you had to move for work and lose all those little beaks.

Hugs

Robyn

@mindy Darn, My grandfather had a farm and chickens, does that count? \

I mean like really, gosh, how else do you get chicken pox?

@AgnesBardsie Lol! Give Sargeant Schnauzer a hug for me. ?

Beautiful photo @Jamie68. It is cool to know your model was a male. ☺️

@LindaMarie what you're saying resonates. Happiness eluded me for most of my life from early on, and in the past when I had glimpses of it, they were immediately followed by a manic compulsion to force them to endure artificially by means of chemistry, or by a period of lament during which I was acutely aware of the dearth of genuinely happy memories I had collected. Somehow, I had an instinct that being deficient in experiencing happiness and contentment would perpetuate my inability to experience real enduring joy in the future. This may seem defeatist, but there is some truth to it - when we're used to chaos, it does take willingness, effort, and persistence to learn how to allow ourselves to be happy - to metabolize this new feeling / way of being. I just wanted to acknowledge that what you shared is understandable & relatable, and I'm glad to hear you have a supportive partner and that you're learning. 

Good morning everyone.

Things have been pretty quiet in my world. Well, except for the chickens.

I've been struggling a bit with something my therapist said. It's not about me but about my partner. The cliff-notes: When I was booking accommodations I had to consider if the places would be safe for me to stay. The easy answer would have been to find lgbt friendly places. Not a problem since "gay" resorts do exist but when the promo pictures show guys, guys and more (potentially gay) guys, it's a bit of a turn off for the both of us. So I opted more for the ones that were more low-key and would just be happy to take our money and not treat us like trash. Back to the therapist thing....  So when I mentioned it to him, he got a strange kind of defensive and started suggesting my partner is homophobic. I know she is OK with the lgbt community but she never asked to be a participating member. I feel as though my therapist is pushing for us to be out there flying lesbian and trans pride flags even though it's not our thing and we just want the quiet life. I don't want the world to look at me as a trans woman but rather just as a woman. Anyways, there's a lot more to the issues but I feel it's time for a new therapist.

2 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I feel it's time for a new therapist.

Yeah, it sounds like it. I hear they are hard to find. I got lucky. My doctor referred me to one of his patients, and She made room for me.