• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

There is evidence that we’ve been part of the population for thousands of years.  Some eras more accepted than others. Our puritanical country has had a lot to do with our suppression but we are slowly getting back.  

Your parents can influence a lot of things in your life but they can’t make you transgender after you are born. Crossdresser maybe.  Being transgender is a known medical anomaly you can’t control. Like someone else said, we are a different generation from our parents  each successive generation starting in the late 20th century has become more aware of us, not necessarily more understanding.  Your mother had a boy so changing pronouns will be very difficult for her.  Be patient and happy she is accepting.  I believe mine would be but she’s been gone for over 20 years.  I can’t tell her or know how she feels .

coffee was good today.  We ran out a couple days ago and just got more yesterday.

took our dog for a walk on the beach yesterday.  I managed to get sunburned on my neck where I had radiation burns from cancer treatments.  I forgot how sensitive I’ve become.

willow

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lauraincolumbia said:

Love your hair!  How long have you been growing it?

Only through quarantine. Thanks! Do you’ll the style? This is the first time I styled it. All on my own. I just didn’t get a haircut and now I see how beautiful my own hair can be. I guess you don’t know what you can do until you try. Do I look pretty? 

Tessa❤️

• Forum Moderator

I do like the style,Tess. I was going on  2 years of growth with mine.?? I was sorry I  did it 10 minutes  after I did it. I am going to let it grow  back again. 

I know my dad wouldn't accept me. He however  passed in 06. I am not sure what my mom would say.  Since I am stopping ?. I'm not going to tell her.

Kymmie 

Well. I think I’m going to keep growing it. I don’t like the gray in it though. Maybe I should have it highlighted. Sounds fun! I’m just discovering all the features I have that make me feminine. My eyes are compassionate, my skin is soft naturally, my nails are nice, my hair I can see now what I am able to do with it. So these are my highlights. My voice is going off very well over the phone with my customers. I had a second guy call me Babe over the phone! I sound very young and my voice reflects compassion and most customers request me to help them. Tessa is different than Kevin in more ways than I thought. It really is a different person coming out! She’s more confident, compassionate, outgoing, funny, sexy, and even more responsible. She’s so much calmer and she is amazing with people! She draws them in and they don’t want to leave my phone. She really is the better part of me and as I let her out I am going to see a whole new world! She’s also very innocent. It’s weird but it’s like she hasn’t been here long. She is such a hard worker and she will work extra hard to get your answer. With male customers my voice will sooth them and they become like little puppies in my hands. I guess this is the power of a woman. I really thought my voice would fail but male men seem to be repeating Tessa over the phone more than they need to. As I continue my journey into who Tessa really is I will find the joy and excitement And fulfillment I’ve so missed! 

Love 

Tessa❤️

Been a busy day,made money on my routes to shops I go to.Even have a new customer,has a motorcycle repair  shop and so far he is impressed with me.Was at another shop visiting telling me come down to his.Did,he likes my service treating him right.His employees bought from me.One bought a Sunex tool cart I repoed 2 weeks ago and gave her a good deal on it.My dad taught me good,get a great reputation with my great service and positive attitude.Some of my customers know I am a part time crossdresser,one owner's wife gave me a pair of 3 inch hoop earrings she made.

They say coming out is different for everyone. For me it’s like learning about a whole new person! Tessa is so different then Kevin. Here are some of the differences I’ve learned so far. 

More Compassionate 

More sexy

Loves the skin she’s in

Doesn’t get depressed

Is much calmer 

Lives in the moment 

Loves country music 

Loves to dance

Likes to exercise to country music 

When she looks in the mirror she sees pretty 

Loves her hair 

Isn’t crying all the time

Doesn’t feel sorry for herself

More mature 

I always felt like I had to do something now I can just lay on my couch and relax in my dress or tights. I’m not as fidgety and nervous. I live in the real world. Before I would always be searching for something. Tessa has a beautiful personality and it is different than Kevin’s. People told me I could lite up a room and I bring positive energy i now know that was Tessa coming out. Tessa is secure in who she is and I notice since my job has let me bring her out I do better. Customers actually now want to talk to only me and one lady said she felt that God sent me to her. When Tessa is fully in her zone customers become number one and they feel so special. I could not do that as a male. Also Tessa has a little flirty attitude and it drives the men wild! I have to be careful she can really put it on without me even trying. I’m getting Babe and Honey now. I love it! Tessa loves attention! 
she is more polite and upbeat. Guys will start asking me where I’m from and how was my day. I did not get that before. I don’t listen to country but yet today I knew all the words to a song! I also did a little tap dancing. I’m not just coming out for me. I feel people in these dark times need a little Tessa to brighten their day. I am falling in love with the new me! How far I go with this is up to me. For now I will enjoy the peace and keep learning about my other self that has been jailed for so long. 

Love you all

Tessa?‍?❤️

Good Morning! Wow, I slept well for a change! Coffee is great this morning. Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning everyone! I kind of chuckled this morning I realized I have no problem getting up in the morning now I get to take my lady meds. Never thought I’d be excited about taking meds.

Good Morning Folks!  Skies are a beautiful blue, but wow is it chilly.  The warm tea was extra appreciated today.  Not sure when winter will finally let go and let us actually have a spring and some consistently warmer weather.  It was supposed to possibly snow yesterday, but thankfully, it didn't.  Well, here's to another day of WFH. Have a great day everyone!  Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Blue skies and sunshine. lower 60s for today. slept OK, still getting up every couple hours to use the facilities. I hate that part of my body.

Closing today and tomorrow.

be safe everyone.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

I find it interesting how our emotional state is so completely different as our transgender self.  I am very conservative not bold at all.  I don’t like bright colors. I was depressed thought I was messed up with some of the things I did.  Over the years I would buy some women’s clothing keep it for a while then I would get upset that I shouldn’t and throw it all away. That went on for years.  Finally I couldn’t stand myself anymore and sought out a therapist.  Since I became Willow, even if I am not out publicly I have a totally different personality.  I love bold bright colors. I am more talkative (okay the therapist worked on that too) I’m not afraid of who I am.  And I really want to take this public.  I don’t mostly because of what it would do to my relationship with my wife.  We are still walking down the road one step at a time and she can’t handle too much all at once. 

A few others in recent days have shared similar stories. I guess we are more alike than different.

Willow

With me,I knew I had a female side to me when I was young.As Mika,I love the feminine soft colors such as pink,soft pink and purple.I am glad my parents learned about me very well.One thing they learned they still have their son in their life when I am not dressed as Mika.My sisters,they know their brother is in their life still.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

we had a quick thunderstorm this morning while I was making the coffee.  Now it’s clear and sunny 

I’m sitting in a doctor’s office waiting for him to arrive.  Once he gets here it should be a quick visit. 

Willow

Still happy with results from what I did 3 years ago,decided to do natural breast development.I always wanted my own breasts which are a 38C and love them with a big difference,my tops fit better including strapless dresses when I dress as Mika.Includes wearing bikini tops as Mika.Knew surgery wasn't for me.

• Forum Moderator

Mika, you are so lucky. I wish I had my own but with the VA not able to give me HRT. I am stuck with going under the knife.

As normal lately. Work was boring. Don't know why they had to change the hours back to 9. We hardly ever have any customers past 8. greed is the only idea I have is to why.

Had a regular customer come in, he noticed my lack of hair. the said looking good buddy. In my mind, I am cringing. Thinking But this isn't the real me. One other regular said I look professional. OH, well.

Good night , hugs all around,

Kymmie

Good Morning Everyone! Slept well, coffee is hot and smells great! Have a nice and safe day!

Good morning everyone!

its a chilly wet morning in Maryland.   The hot coffee tastes especially good...

Rough night, slept poorly. Really looking forward to my tea this morning. Cloudy and just above freezing now; but, it’s supposed to clear up and warm up some this afternoon. Have a great day everyone! Hugs!

12 hours ago, MikaReich said:

With me,I knew I had a female side to me when I was young.As Mika,I love the feminine soft colors such as pink,soft pink and purple.I am glad my parents learned about me very well.One thing they learned they still have their son in their life when I am not dressed as Mika.My sisters,they know their brother is in their life still.

(Long post but worth reading) I

I don’t think my kids will and I don’t expect them to call me mom. I won’t dress in full female clothing in front of them as respect. However, my actions, voice and emotions I cannot avoid. Even if I gave up all my clothes and I have both gender clothes it wouldn’t take away my feelings. I am naturally skinny, soft spoken, and my skin is soft and stays soft. It’s like my body knows the best gender to be. I came out to my mom and she told me I was rejected as a baby because she wanted a girl. Now that I am a girl she tells me she won’t judge me but she will never call me Tessa. I also told my guy friend to stop calling me dude and also call me Tessa. He said he would. He will replace Dude with girl and Kevin with Tessa. I am going to sign up for counseling soon. Not that I’m looking to go back because being Tessa is so much easier. 

Someone told me once. It’s like a person who is making a pot. They put all the hard work into it and they look back and say how beautiful it is. Then someone comes in and breaks the pot into pieces. (Pain from my other life) Just because the pot is in pieces doesn’t take away the beauty of the pot. The creator picks up the pieces and instead of creating the same pot they form a whole new pot! Better than the last one. Then they go to sell their creations. That one pot is different from the rest. This person is a famous potter known for their beautiful pottery. So a buyer comes in and sees all the normal pots and then sees the odd one. He figures the price would be the same. He puts out the money. The potter says that isn’t enough? The person buying it asks why? The potter says, “This pot is special because I had to take special time in making it. This pot priceless!” The buyer says “but it’s just a pot like all the rest? It holds water like the rest? It looks different but that shouldn’t raise its value.” The potter says. “Do you choose the value of this pot? Did you mold it in your hands? Did you pick up all the broken pieces? Did you cry over the pain that this pot felt when dropped unknowingly to the ground? I choose the value of this pot. It’s priceless!” “Than why is it on display?” “So others will enjoy it’s unique qualities! This pot alone brings many to my pottery table. But I would never sell this pot!” 

My life was shattered by rejection and told I would never amount to anything. I was teased for my skinny body and actually told I was girl as a joke. I never felt the same around men after a traumatic experience in the showers in High School. My friends once tricked me into going to a strip club. I was turned off and it felt so wrong for me. I then got married and thought the search for love was over but actually the biggest battle began. She degraded me! She made me strip for her, told me I was to skinny, told me I was to emotional, cheated on me (even though I can’t prove it) verbally and mentally and some physically abused me. I broke and divorce was my only way out. Then came the lies and ridicules. My children taken away for a year, losing my house I loved, vehicle, and all my possessions. No money! I lived with my brother. Fought to get kids. If you’ve been reading this I said this before.

I found refuge in Tessa. A whole new life! A better one! Even if I don’t fully transition Tessa will be with me as my better part. To God I am priceless and He knows my pain. I can’t go back to the way I was. Depressed, restless, and constant comparing myself to the normal man. I don’t know where this journey will take me. I don’t know if I will return to male. What I do know is we all have a certain road we have to follow. On that road are good and sad times. As we embrace both of them we see that we are unmistakably beautiful! You are priceless! No one can sell you and your not property owned even by your lover! Your a work of art! You are like no other! Enjoy the journey wherever it leads you. Don’t worry about if people will accept you because acceptance is found in your heart. Love yourself and don’t let anyone play with your heart and emotions. 

Talking from my heart to yours❤️

Love 

Tessa

44 minutes ago, Tessa said:

Your a work of art! You are like no other!

What a great picture you paint with your words, Tessa.  Thank you for sharing!
❤️
Kay

• Forum Moderator

Tess, When I talked to my middle son about my transition, he asked me if I waned him to call me mom. I just told him. What ever he wants to call me is fine. Just knowing I have some support off this board is utterly fantastic. The fact that it is family makes it 1000 times better.

Coffee warming back up after the auto shutoff. Mid 60s today then 50s the next two. figures since I am off. Tomorrow I need to search for internet hot spot so I can have a private appointment with my therapist. Thank god she called on Friday after the defecation hit the rotary oscillator. my emotions have been on a downward run with no real end in sight. The only thing I really care about is my mom, and my middle son and his family.

Still almost a week later I still haven't heard anything from my oldest, which hurts me deeply. I think my daughter in law even unfriended me on facebook. I may text my son just to tell him I still love him and the family. I also will wish my DIL a happy mothers day on Sunday. I hope to hear back but if not Fthem both.

Sorry to be a debbie downer.

Hugs to all my friends and family here on TP.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good morning

I just realized that for years I would just say “morning”.  Much happier now so I unconsciously start saying good morning again.  

coffee was good this morning.  Cloudy but warm.

Cardiologist said I wasn’t at any enhanced risk ok blood clots from taking hrt.  My cholesterol is low, blood pressure is normal to athletic for my age and my ekg is exactly w he wants to see.  Come back next year!  I’ll pass that on to my endocrinologist.

have a great day everyone 

Willow

Good morning (whoops, good afternoon!) all. Willow, just like you, I now say good morning, not just that It's with a big smile and completely sincere!