• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

It sounds like you're already off to having a good day Liz. ?

3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Our youngest is buying our 2000 Explorer. well about a month ago. A gal pulled out in front of him. Her insurance co is totaling the truck no surprise there. We are not giving it up, easy repairs.

Must be a fairly inexpensive but reliable vehicle. Here's hoping the repairs go well.

3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Been wearing my Minnie bow earrings since Friday.  No negative comments at all not even my wife or son.

It's sounds as if you are normalizing wearing earrings around your family members. Good. Unless you push a little bit here or there you won't normalize such things. I'm happy to see that you seem to be having success doing so.

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goddess, I'm weird. Six-thirty in the morning. What do I do?... take a nap. On the plus side I woke up with ouchies. I've been feeling it for the last couple days but wasn't sure. I thought maybe I had slept on my side/stomach or something. I'm sure I didn't this time. Hopefully this is a sign the boob fairy is going to pay me another visit. Now if righty would just catch up a little more.

I liked working on cars but Gave it up a couple years ago. I had an '85 Cj7 that I wrenched on for like 3 years. Can fix everything in your garage and I pretty much did. I sold it, got a '16JK. When I got it home I popped the hood and was like "nope". I have no idea where the plastic covers and computers end and the engine starts.

Oh look at the time, gotta go.

Have a great day everyone.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Sorry for the venting of fears.  I didn't realise how much I needed to unload my fears.  I don't want to stress my wife out about them, she has enough on her plate.

Those all seem like perfectly reasonable fears. Also good on your for having loyalty to your employees. A lot of business owners don't. I would absolutely patronize your shop if it wasn't a day-long drive to get there. I desperately need a good deep-tissue massage.

Hugs!

5 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

It's nice when you can fix vehicles like that. I've done it a few times. I've always done my own repairs, never had the money to have someone else do it. I've rarely had a garage to work in. One time, I set up scaffolding with a couple 4x4 beams for chain hoist in my gravel driveway to swap an engine. Those days are over now. New car is too complicated, and I don't have the energy for that stuff anymore anyway. 

I never had much money either, and was always patching worn-out vehicles back together in the front yard.  We did engine swaps - really a lot of stuff - for myself and kids.  But now these cars are too complicated for me to fool with.

I do have one daughter who is a mechanic now though.  She says what went on in the yard was her inspiration.

1 hour ago, Jandi said:

I never had much money either, and was always patching worn-out vehicles back together in the front yard.  We did engine swaps - really a lot of stuff - for myself and kids.  But now these cars are too complicated for me to fool with.

I do have one daughter who is a mechanic now though.  She says what went on in the yard was her inspiration.

My daughter has always been mechanical like me. She is a better mechanic than any of her 4 husbands. (I think she will keep this one). My son on the other hand is artistic like his mom. He was a great tattoo artist till his health went bad.

5 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Lot's of positive stuff I'm reading! Have a great brunch Liz. Kymmie it brings me joy that you put out that notice and even more that it's been a positive experience so far.  

Confession:  I've hidden most of my life from anything related to transgender people, issues etc etc as I tried to hide from myself so I've been catching up on a lot of stuff in our would these last 6 months.  Today I learned about Kristen Beck and her story.  I vaguely recall hearing about a Seal team member who came out but as all other trans stories, avoided it.   A lot of tears were shed this morning.  My wife and I plan on watching Lady Valour tonight with my son.  Her story (aside from the SEALS extreme mirror so much in my life. Her age, she got married and divorced within a year of me, had kids the same years as me and then finally came out and living her truth.  Turns out, she lives "just down the road" from me about 30 minutes away.  My wife and I both wanted to figure out her address and crash onto her farm and invite her out for coffee lol.

The last 2 days I've been waking up ridiculously early around 5am :(. I think it's because I'm stressed out with trying to secure a business loan to buy the office we want for our massage clinic.  Our Biz was ROCKING pre-covid and the bank said they would take that into consideration as long as we can demonstrate a plan and back it up for how we are going to return to some semblance of normality. I know we will but banks like data.  While it's mostly a "paper loss" because of the way accounting works for the whole PPP grants thing, on paper we lost $174K!!!!!  In real money it was probably only about $35-$40K.  I was OK with that and I purposefully made decisions that kept us in the red a wee bit so that my staff would feel safer and stick it out with me. (you have to take care of your peeps).  We're turning things around now and basically breaking even so I haven't worried about the $$ except now my future depends a lot on convincing a stranger I know what I'm doing and to trust me.  I'm also fearful that being "trans" can influence that. I've heard such horror stories of discrimination by banks and such against us.

Sorry for the venting of fears.  I didn't realise how much I needed to unload my fears.  I don't want to stress my wife out about them, she has enough on her plate.

?you all.

Keeping a business alive is difficult now days. If you're willing to put in the effort,  it will work out for you. Have faith, everything happens how and when it's supposed to. It sounds like you will do well. I've had many experiences that seemed like the universe lined up just for me. Also I've had things go against my plans just to find out that they wouldn't have worked, and the right plan presents itself to me. I've had plenty of times when I run out of gas and roll up to the gas pump, and times my car broke down in my driveway or close to home instead of on the highway in the middle of nowhere. It will happen just as it should.

Jamie

On 9/29/2018 at 8:25 AM, KymmieL said:

I thought about having a thread. For us users to have a social thread to say, good morning. Maybe say what is planned for the day. Working, going shopping, a Dr's appt anything. Even how you slept. Just keep it social and within the rules set forward. I'll start.

Good morning, have yet to get really going this morning. Got to get my breakfast and meds in me. Unfortunately no HRT, (yet,:D) Working closing. but off tomorrow.

Have a great day all.

Kymmie

Might go panty shopping. A girl can never have too many right?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, SheenaT said:

Might go panty shopping. A girl can never have too many right?

Hrm, I've got enough to go about two weeks without doing laundry plus a couple of "special occasion" pairs. I guess it depends on how much room you have in your underwear drawer.

The real challenge (for me anyway) is finding a bra that fits right. I have like three.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Hrm, I've got enough to go about two weeks without doing laundry plus a couple of "special occasion" pairs. I guess it depends on how much room you have in your underwear drawer.

The real challenge (for me anyway) is finding a bra that fits right. I have like three.

Hugs!

I will need to get at least a sports bra. My nipples already show from my 3 or 4 months on Progynova. I have small buds too so its a bit obvious if you look closely. 

Hugs!

I wouldn't mind getting more really pretty panties, but I really want to get my first really good bra. My wife is pushing against it. She says it weakens the muscles. I'm going to get one soon anyway. 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

I wouldn't mind getting more really pretty panties, but I really want to get my first really good bra. My wife is pushing against it. She says it weakens the muscles. I'm going to get one soon anyway. 

She's not wrong. Usually I go free-range, but for special occasions I like to have the girls look nice and while I'm at the gym, I need the support. I've also got a couple of adhesive sets that perk them up without letting the muscles that hold them up relax.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

?

She's not wrong. Usually I go free-range, but for special occasions I like to have the girls look nice and while I'm at the gym, I need the support. I've also got a couple of adhesive sets that perk them up without letting the muscles that hold them up relax.

Hugs!

For me at least for now to conceal my nipples and small buds

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, SheenaT said:

For me at least for now to conceal my nipples and small buds

My... pasties I guess... will do that too. I just find my chest hard to fit. Bra manufacturers seem to think a 42 inch chest means at LEAST C-cup breasts.

Hugs!

My... pasties I guess... will do that too. I just find my chest hard to fit. Bra manufacturers seem to think a 42 inch chest means at LEAST C-cup breasts.

Hugs!

I do look forward to the day I can go braless with a tshirt and show off my perkies!

• Forum Moderator

Good evening.  

my wife and I went panty shopping. They’ll be here Tuesday.  These days we rarely go store shopping.  Food, clothes, fancy dinners, you name it you can get it on line or over the internet.  I had three pair, of different styles and basic colors.  Now I’ll have 5 more.   Bras are definitely the hardest part.  There are a couple websites, Herroom is one, that has A cup bras in larger bands. I have three bras but they are B cups. Originally I got them because with nothing, I had b size breast forms.  Now my natural size plus a push-up pad fills them. 

I switch between four hair colors.  Blonde when it’s long mixed gray black for neck length, gray-blonde when it’s short and last but least gray-bald.  Lol. 

Went to Sunday school and church today.  

Willow

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Good evening.  

my wife and I went panty shopping. They’ll be here Tuesday.  These days we rarely go store shopping.  Food, clothes, fancy dinners, you name it you can get it on line or over the internet.  I had three pair, of different styles and basic colors.  Now I’ll have 5 more.   Bras are definitely the hardest part.  There are a couple websites, Herroom is one, that has A cup bras in larger bands. I have three bras but they are B cups. Originally I got them because with nothing, I had b size breast forms.  Now my natural size plus a push-up pad fills them. 

I switch between four hair colors.  Blonde when it’s long mixed gray black for neck length, gray-blonde when it’s short and last but least gray-bald.  Lol. 

Went to Sunday school and church today.  

Willow

I found some cute panties on clearance at Kohls. BONUS and got some cami bras at Walmart.

Good evening everyone. Had a nice weekend with lots of coffee, even got to do my nails Friday night. I’m really thinking about leaving them done when I go to work.  Just getting tired of 2 different lives, it’s too draining. 

On a happier note, my wife and I began the corruption of our boys into DND nerds today. (Rubs hands together and laughs evilly) Started their first characters with my wife running the campaign. 

1 hour ago, JustineM said:

Good evening everyone. Had a nice weekend with lots of coffee, even got to do my nails Friday night. I’m really thinking about leaving them done when I go to work.  Just getting tired of 2 different lives, it’s too draining. 

On a happier note, my wife and I began the corruption of our boys into DND nerds today. (Rubs hands together and laughs evilly) Started their first characters with my wife running the campaign. 

It's really is hard. I was afraid I gonna make a mistake and accidentally out myself. That's when I went full-time.

I haven't played D&D since AD&D 2nd edition came out. Had a lot of good times.

I am about to run a 5th edition D&D game. I know all the editions, and have had lots of fun playing the original 1974 edition and 1981 B/X. I learned on 2nd Edition AD&D, and was not a fan of 3.x or 4th.

I rarely wear a bra. I have a couple nice pushup bras from Victoria's secret when I want to draw attention, and a couple regular bras from Target, otherwise most days I go without. I am barely a 34A so I don't think it matters all that much.

I joined a zoom conference call for the District Toastmasters meeting tonight, and the leadership hasn't seen me for a couple of months. I got some comments about my missing facial hair. I told them to consider the longer hair a reverse beard. LOL! It's really not that long yet (though it is longer than it's ever been before in my life), but it's still longer than half the women on the call. 

I’m really trying to move towards full time. I’m pretty much full time at home and more often than not when I’m out doing errands. Just haven’t really proceeded at work, but now that all the management team knows I guess I don’t really have many excuses. 

We are teaching the boys on 3.5, we’ve never actually played anything other than 2nd and 3rd editions. Although my nephew wants to teach us 5th edition. 

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, JustineM said:

Glee! I hope they love it.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, AwesomeClaire said:

I am about to run a 5th edition D&D game. I know all the editions, and have had lots of fun playing the original 1974 edition and 1981 B/X. I learned on 2nd Edition AD&D, and was not a fan of 3.x or 4th.

5e is going to be a bit of a jump for you then. The classic stuff is in there, but it runs more like 3/3.5 with some of the good parts from 4 thrown in. GM to GM, good luck!

Hugs!

10 hours ago, JustineM said:

I remember when I taught my daughters to play.  That was good time.  My then 13 year-old youngest daughter went straight for a half-orc barbarian.  I totally didn't expect that, as she was always my girlie fashion queen.

Currently, I am working on a Mongoose Traveller 2e campaign.  I would prefer to run such a campaign IRL, but unfortunately we have a stupid pandemic going on.  Among other potential plot lines I am reviving a 41-year-old adventure called Adventure 1 - Kinunir.  I have tons of material, and tons of ideas.