• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Today I'm wearing a white sheer blouse and polka dot skirt. The skirt is fully lined and has an elastic waist band.

Gosh I love the elastic, no more hooks and zippers, and the way my mid section is growing, elastic is perfect.

Hope all have a nice day.

LM.

Today22.jpg

Absolutely love elastic skirt tops as well. It's nice to be able to breath without a popper or button coming apart.

And you style is impeccable again

I’m really getting into wearing leggings. It made me giggle a little when I got to work and saw one of the other girls dressed in the same style as me. I need to work on my poses. 

448F9FE1-62D2-4F09-90DA-2C0140F01709.jpeg

I ware Leggings all the time, as they are the only Cloths (not including Panties which ware all the time now) my wife can "stand" to see me in.

Stefi

• Forum Moderator

Tragically, they're against company dress code for me. No leggings as pants. I could wear them under a skirt, but I'm going to be on the floor a lot so it looks like it's going to be jeans for me on workdays anyway.

Hugs!

I never worked a job as Linda. I had other obligations. Now I'm fully retired and looking for part time work as Linda.

I don't need the money, I just want to fulfill a life dream.

I sat up a table and kitchenet in my basement and started practicing waiting tables,

and standing behind the bar, that part was easy, I've stood in front of so many ?

I did change clothes today because I can I guess. I just didn't like the blouse I was wearing with the polka dot skirt.

And then I got hungry, and I have been looking at part time jobs, I thought why not. This is what I want to do.

Today23B.jpg

I just tried on my first pair of skinny tapered  jeans yesterday.  I didn't believe they would fit and would have to do one of those laying on your back to struggle putting them on.  I was surprised I could pull them right up.  Maybe I should try a pair a little smaller.  I think I'll wear them when I start back at work Monday.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Linda Marie said:

And then I got hungry, and I have been looking at part time jobs, I thought why not. This is what I want to do.

I just work part-time (ish). The current assignment I'm looking at is 25 hours a week. It's not so much for the money. The fact that they pay me is nice, but I'm not really motivated by money. It's more about doing meaningful work.

Tragically, the company dress code doesn't allow for leggings. Jeans are OK though. So are T-Shirts providing they don't have "bumper-sticker phrases" on them. My pink shirt that says, "Majestically Lesbian" is probably out too. ?

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

So are T-Shirts providing they don't have "bumper-sticker phrases" on them. My pink shirt that says, "Majestically Lesbian" is probably out too. ?

Sounds more like a scientific fact than a bumper sticker. 

I get the need to work, not the money part, that's where I'm at right now.

I have been in high pressure jobs and positions all my life, please don't let that part scare you.

I was a union carpenter, foreman, and more on big projects going from state to state etc. 

Then I went gov. So all the back ground checks and finger prints I'm in.

Teaching union carpentry on a gov. facility. Job Corps.

Then I retired from the union and the forest service wanted me and I went back to Job Corps

as a forest service employee in residential. More top secret stuff lol...Now I am fully retired and want

nothing to do with real work, something like get out and wait tables, scribble on a pad, instead of accident reports, budget, follow up on former students, that was the reason for the F.B.I. back ground checks, I had all this information. 

Anyway, all knew I was trans at home, clubs, venues, etc. Answer to him, answer to her, then answer to the D.O.L.

So scribbling on a pad how one wants their eggs is a god send job to me, and I get to wear cute skirts.

oh yeah, with all that training I went through with the gov.

how would I handle a disgruntled person/ customer....I would tell them to take it to the chef!!!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. 

Happy job!!!!!♥️

My first government job picked me.

My 2nd was with local government.  But I suspect trying to transition there would not have gone well.

As for what I'm wearing at the moment, a flannel nightgown.  I'll be going to bed soon, and it's comfy.

I really like wearing skinny Jeans. the elasticated type are really comfy and a high waist means I can hold my gut in with a belt! Usually with a long shirt or tunic. My body is a weird transition where my top half is four sizes bigger than my bottom half (Damn, why did I do weights lol). But leggings and skinny jeans really feminise my legs and make me feel good. 

5 hours ago, LusciousTheLock said:

my top half is four sizes bigger than my bottom half (Damn, why did I do weights lol).

What you talking about, Willis? I do weights! ?

• Forum Moderator

I do weights too. Are you skipping leg day? By the power of HRT and heavy leg workouts, my bottom half looks good. Legs are amazing. Butt still needs some work, but it's way better than it was. ?

Hugs!

Nah, I used to do weights then quit around ten years ago. Natural lack of testosterone has turned all the muscle to blubber. I should make... Will make more effort lol.

Love Skinny jeans and leggings. I have a couple pairs of LoLa Ro skirts that are all elastic high waist things and they are ridiculously comfortable.  The only challenge with "leggings" or yoga pants is I still have to tuck and I don't do the whole gaff thing. I just try and get things tucked a bit and let panties or pants hold it there. Obviously not the most secure so I'm a bit self conscious and checking things all the time.  My solution is tunic tops or other top that goes down that far to cover up any slips.

Once parts are exchanged :) things will be easier in that regard.

I.m wearing basic jeans today and a textured top. Nothing exciting. I going a little bling with the jewelry and big hair though.

IMG_0492.JPG

Borrowed another top from my wife today. It’s from Torrid. They really do have some nice clothing. Unfortunately most of it is a bit too big for me. I love having a job where I can show a little bra strap and get compliments on a nice outfit instead of complaints. 

8FBB43D4-2B7C-48C3-838E-1F7A6212A25D.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Oh, I love Torrid. I shop there lots! That outfit is lovely too. Jealous!

Hugs!

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

Borrowed another top from my wife today. It’s from Torrid. They really do have some nice clothing. Unfortunately most of it is a bit too big for me. I love having a job where I can show a little bra strap and get compliments on a nice outfit instead of complaints. 

8FBB43D4-2B7C-48C3-838E-1F7A6212A25D.jpeg

SASSY!  I like the contrast, you still get to wear your black but it's highlighted instead of all blending together.

Off to work on a spring morning!  Athleta jeggings with a sleeveless top that I love. Simple cardigan to keep me warm. I even did some makeup today. Happy Spring everyone!

IMG_0501.jpg