• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Place To Say Something To Others!

JJ

thanks y'all. we're gonna cook all the meat we got from it tomorrow on the grill.

And he put up a heck of a fight, it was a rush for sure. catches like that will make ya get the fever lol.

oh... the gators won todaysmile.gif pure pathetic performance they put on though. dry.gif

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Cyndee

• Carolyn Marie

Top Posters In This Topic

My father turned 91 yesterday. He took a fall while I was out of the room. Does not appear to have broken any bones, but is sore. Sure hard to see these things happen.

Huggs,

Opal

My father turned 91 yesterday. He took a fall while I was out of the room. Does not appear to have broken any bones, but is sore. Sure hard to see these things happen.

Huggs,

Opal

Good to hear he didnt break anything. i do wish him well though and hope it is just some soreness.

and hey, 91 is pretty impressive.

Guest Donna Jean

thanks y'all. we're gonna cook all the meat we got from it tomorrow on the grill.

YOU ATE HIM!????

Oh, my...just be careful the next time that you're swimming that some of his relatives don't return the favor!

Donna Jean

YOU ATE HIM!????

Oh, my...just be careful the next time that you're swimming that some of his relatives don't return the favor!

Donna Jean

lol no im gonna ate him... eat him... lol.

and theres no way in heck im gonna go swimmin in that creek. no wayyyy. ive seen bigger sharks come out of them waters.

Guest therisa

Am thinking of going back, to a local MTF support group here, been several months, since my last appearance there, been battling anxiety and depression issues. Think I am ready to move back out into the world, from the comfort of my apartment.

Good to hear he didnt break anything. i do wish him well though and hope it is just some soreness. and hey, 91 is pretty impressive.

Thank you, Colton! He has outlived ALL of his enemies, and most of his friends.

Am thinking of going back, to a local MTF support group here, been several months, since my last appearance there, been battling anxiety and depression issues. Think I am ready to move back out into the world, from the comfort of my apartment.

Wish you the best on this Therisa. Sounds like it would be fun.

• Forum Moderator

Huggs,

Opal

Yes, it is very hard and scary to see things like that happen. the moments of fear. I'm gald he turned out to be okay.

The worst part for me was feeling like anything that happened was my fault even though I knew in reality I could not stand beside them every moment.

Hugs,

JohnJ

Im watchin something on TV about giant catfish, and even though itd be cool to say "hey i caught a maneatin 180 pound catfish", i wish i never catch one of those. lol.

Guest Katrina Reann

Im watchin something on TV about giant catfish, and even though itd be cool to say "hey i caught a maneatin 180 pound catfish", i wish i never catch one of those. lol.

Last week they showed the Asian Carp flying out of the water in IL....Where me and my wife live we know people that have been knocked out of the boat on the IL river just south of where we live. Those dang fish are so bad that water skiers no longer go to the IL river. They reach from anywhere from a coupkle pounds to about 60 pounds. They have so infested the water in the last few years that no one catches anything else anymore. Use to have a lot of Channel Cat and Bass. but not anymore....Huggsss!!

Eh, so this is a late update, but i wanted to keep yall posted bout my recent health problems.

Im almost done with my antibiotics they put me on. So far, im feelin a lot better. havent had any side pain in the last week. Once or twice when i drank a mountain dew, so in the process of gettin better, im tryin to cut those out. hopefully everything is clearin up for the good.

Guest Elizabeth K

Eh, so this is a late update, but i wanted to keep yall posted bout my recent health problems.

Im almost done with my antibiotics they put me on. So far, im feelin a lot better. havent had any side pain in the last week. Once or twice when i drank a mountain dew, so in the process of gettin better, im tryin to cut those out. hopefully everything is clearin up for the good.

Cowboy! My brave guy - you seem better... so glad to hear that.

Lizzy

• Forum Moderator

Colton-I am so glad you're feeling better. I was worried when this had gone on for so long

I went to google trespassing.

But I typed transpassing instead.

:lol: I totally get it. :lol:

Yes, it is very hard and scary to see things like that happen. the moments of fear. I'm glad he turned out to be okay. The worst part for me was feeling like anything that happened was my fault even though I knew in reality I could not stand beside them every moment. Hugs,JohnJ

Hi John,

It is very comforting to know you and others are out there giving me support. Guess things are kind of on a day by day basis now, will try to get him to willingly go to the doctor tomorrow. My Therapist made me promise to call or text her if I get into a depressed state.

Huggs,

Opal

Life is finally settling into some semblance of what it once was. Either that, or I'm learning to function without sleep. <_< Little buggers still got me up at 3 am (surely to remind me of what time he was born, some sort of vengeance or somat) so we chill with a bottle at the computer to watch brilliant drummers or G1 Transformers on youtube. Kai's got 'is eyes open more often now, looking around and making faces (some hilarious ones at just the right times, as if he knows what we're saying. . .) so yeah, it's pretty cool to watch his expressions and to see him grow.

Stress is back though. House is a disaster, even my 5 year old is fed up with it, and there's an inspection scheduled by the rental organization or whatever they are. Gotta have this crap hole clean in a little over a week and no one's freaking cleaning. They all got the tv turned back on so now our chances of them actually doing something went straight to hell. Appreciate my family for letting us stay, but we're pulling more than just our weight around here, and I'm constantly trying not to be peed about it.

I've decided also to give up my drink. No mas alcohol for me. ;) Come to realize it's not making me happy anymore. What it does is free me a bit from these subconscious restraints I have on myself, so that I express myself more freely and loudly. Tha's fine when I'm feelin good, not when I'm stressed out, depressed or peed off. So I'm spending more money to be more miserable and to irritate my wife, brilliant. S'not easy though, 'specially living with two alcoholics. One bought beer last weekend, and the other almost always has a bottle of whiskey around. I've slipped 4 times the last two weeks, but considering how strongly I've been wanting to break, I feel that's still quite good. I've substituted tea in it's place, seems to be working.

So there's that, and tha's why you've not seen hide nor hair of me since. Hope you've enjoyed the peace. :lol:

• Forum Moderator

Yes, we've missed you.

And how your post made me long to have a baby around again. You hear everyone say to savor every moment because they are so soon gone and it is one of the truths of life. But you have many, many marvelous, wonderous moments ahead.

I'm glad to hear about the drinking. Living with alcoholics you know the reason to quit better than I could ever say them. It can quickly sneak up on you unawares.

Keep us posted when you get the chance!

JJ

• Forum Moderator

huh.gifunsure.gifohmy.gif

I just came out to my mom.

...waiting on a response.

Oh my! Didn't see that coming-keep us posted and good luck!

Manly hug,

John

Guest Donna Jean

OH MY GAWD!

Colton...QUICK....throw her off.....

Ask her if you can borrow 50 bucks!

She probably won't give it to you, but it will put her on the defensive!

(oh my goodness, Baby....I'm all nervous now for you....fingers crossed....)

Huggs

Dee Jay