• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

2 hours ago, Jani said:

@Debra Michelle Great update.  Good for your husband too!  All my best to both of yo.

My allergist is proud of him too,said he made the right choice choosing to quit smoking.It is not good around me at all.Once reactions happen,I am taken to the ER right away.I ended up going 2 weeks ago,employee smoked around me and taken to the ER with a 2 day stay at the hospital

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Oh_Kay said:

Debra Michelle,

Enjoy your mom for every minute! Life is so precious! Good luck to your husband!

Mom is taking a good break time for herself.She is 68 years old and gets around well.Plans on dating again in November.Husband is working with a quit smoking coach that has taught him well.

Good Morning! Sipping my coffee, off to work soon after a nice weekend. Have a great day everyone!❤️

Good morning! Off to work again but it’s too early lol. Have a good day everyone!

Good morning, everyone!  I'm off to an early start, managed to wake up before my alarm went off.  And before the baby, who is my backup alarm...  Decided to make the switch from Windows to Linux, and I began the process last night. I am so excited!

Beautiful sunshiney morning and hello to everyone!

I see folks have been up well ahead of me. I thought I was an early riser, but hope everyone already up and around has a great day. For the late risers, enjoy the morning!

I've been bogged down in my second drawing for five days now. At first I was bothered about it, then I realized this one is twice the size of the first one. I just jumped in following my instincts and that's where it went! So I'm well over halfway done, hop to get it completed in a couple of days.

My coffee is almost done and I have been piddling around on the drawing already. It's going to be a wonderful day!

《《《 Big warm squeezy hugs 》》》

TA

• Forum Moderator

I realized this morning that I am a bit depressed, with over a month of isolation and pain.  Nothing serious, but it explains my lethargy.  The news yesterday of a mass shooting in our province didn't help.

Anyway, today is my third re-birthday.  Three years ago today, I announced to the world that I was transitioning.  It has been a great ride since then.  Everyone has been nice to me. 

The hearing for my gender recognition certificate (U.K.) is the day after tomorrow.  I'll know a couple of weeks later what the outcome is.

• Forum Moderator

Kathy sorry to hear about the pain Halifax is experiencing today.  Congratulations on the 3 year anniversary. Best of luck with the hearing.  

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Good Monday morning everyone 

So far only good news to share today.  First no bad storms here last night.  Got the engine on the sailboat yesterday.  Received a package I wasn’t expecting for two more days. Keeping busy my dysphoria has stayed away.  Last but far from least, a well known lingerie shop was having a good sale.  My wife needed to replace a couple of her bras, but it was a buy three for price.  She really only wanted two so she asked me if I wanted one. So, I’m getting a new bra.  Sometimes she really surprises me!

Willow

• Forum Moderator

I heard about the incident in the Portapique, NS area last night and immediately thought of you and others that live in the province.  My heart is with you and all who live in Nova Scotia @KathyLauren.  

On a happy note note, congratulations on three years of freedom from hiding.  I'm glad you made it!  Big hugs for you.  I hope the hearing goes without a glitch.  

Jani  

• Forum Moderator

This week it is work off work off work. I have to take my wife down to National Jewish hospital for some tests. Could be a covid hot spot as it is the nations leading respiratory hospital. Masks are required. 

Close next couple days I work. Anymore no big thing. I am to the point of I just do my job. and hope the dysphoria stays at bay. I am still waiting on the proper moment to come out at work. 

Stay strong everyone.

Hugs

Kymmie

Good day,

Just sitting here enjoying my morning coffee looking out on sunny  Lake Erie (Canadian side). Feeling thankful for this group and all the encouragement I get (although not an active participant) from my daily visits. Although I live alone being in daily contact with my family helps to stay connected. Thank goodness for music, it helps to feel not so alone. Hope everyone is safe take care.

Hugs

Jocelyn

It's been quite the few days here. My youngest son is in the hospital for respiratory issues, not covid 19, thank goodness! I was concerned as I spent Saturday afternoon with him. I am in my final week of my leave of absence. It will be good to get back to work.

It's going to be 71 today, perfect skirt weather!

Came over to see my mom before heading for work.Told her she is invited to come over to our place for supper tonight,said she is going.Amazed still that she is doing good after my dad passed away.Been learning to move on

Good Morning! Up insanely early again. Soon leaving for work. Have a nice day everyone! Do some self care!

tuesday april 21.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Good (yawn) morning 

definitely up too early but I couldn’t sleep.  I’ve got an insect that wouldn’t leave me alone.

A bit on the cool side this morning but otherwise looks like it will be a really nice day.  Nothing much gong on, but I am hoping to take the boat out this afternoon.  

I’m going to wait a while before I make coffee today.  I hope to get some more sleep.

Be safe everyone.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Like a lot of you. Up early this morning too. heading to Denver in a couple minutes. Looking like 66 down there today. Would be nice to be able to dress as myself but alas no. Maybe some day.

Have a great day everyone. Keep safe.

Kymmie

How is everyone? My stimulus was taken and given to my ex wife. I was backed up in child support. So now I don’t have it. I’m doing ok though. Last night my kid said Mom said it was ok to bring her a slushy. I drove down there and had an altercation with my ex wife and her new boyfriend. Ex said I have to ask her if I want to bring something to my child and I’m not aloud to drive down and see kids on days that are not scheduled. My child had a fit as I handed them the slushy. Mom took her phone away. I provide phones for them. Anyway the boyfriend had his arm around my ex and just stood there while my ex spoke. She also has now got the door bell ringer. It’s a camera that you can access from your phone. Now she can record anytime I’m there. It’s sad when you restricted to only A Tuesday night and every other weekend for only 6 hours on Sat and Sun. I have no money to go to court to change this plus court isn’t even open right now. I drove away leaving my child crying. This was hard for me. I don’t know what kind of reaction I’m going to get today. If I would have argued a domestic dispute would have started and cops probably called. I think I did the right thing. So hard. I love my children but my ex still uses them as leverage against me. This is so wrong! What’s the harm in dropping off a drink to your kid? It’s a sad world we live in. She should give a little. She has a boyfriend now and this was the first time I’ve seen him. He said “Thank you .....” used my real name. He doesn’t know about Tessa but he does know about my female personality. I could tell he was annoyed by me being there. It was a hard night. 

With no Stimulus and no second job. Things are going to get tight around here. I’m doing my best. That’s all I can do. I really enjoyed seeing my children’s faces light up when I would drop them off some drinks. Now I can’t do that. Also it’s so hard for the kids. They don’t want to leave my place. I have to feel like the bad person. She gets my money, kids, house, and even a boyfriend and I’m left with restricted hours, child support, and a one bedroom apartment and single. Just so hard.......?

Thanks for listening.....

Love 

Tessa ?‍?

• Forum Moderator

So sorry that happened to you,  Tessa.

I think I  would have  come unglued.  Right now I am grateful that my kids are grown.

I think that it is  wrong for  all the bull that  Happens to the non custodial parent. They are subjected to all kinds of harrassment etc. Because some legal idiot's think a woman is a better parent.  Can you tell that I can't stand lawyers. But unfortunately I will be using one for my name change. 

Kymmie 

Thanks Kymmie. I was about to because my daughter is trans and my ex wife does not respect her. My ex goes with the decree using her powers if I get extra time. My kids can’t spend night because she put in decree I have to have a 2 bedroom apt. Which on my salary I can’t afford. Especially now losing second job. She has this boyfriend now that tries to take my place. I know he thanked me last night but really he is not to be involved at all! I’m working on one salary trying my best to make it. So hard! I know I’ll be ok and so will Carter. Her real name is Heather but she goes by Carter. So tough to try to keep it all together. I’m doing the best I can do. 

All my love 

Tessa ?‍?

• Forum Moderator

I am very fortunate that I don’t have to deal directly with divorce.  My parents honored til death do us part, and so have my wife and I, 48 years and still counting.  Unfortunately, my daughter chose to marry a lazy guy that dropped out of high school. She has her BSN.  Anyway she and he have honored their agreement except he is way behind on support.  No she lets the girls decide if they want to go to their dad on his days. Most of the time they don’t.  The only time she forces them is if she has to take a night shift at the hospital.

I could probably use a good cup of coffee because I’m still groggy after oversleeping for more than 10 hours and I’m kinda glad that even though I’m technically working today I’m not being slammed with clients calling in. I’m not sure if my brain is 100% to be able to give a really great consultation right now. And I’m very lethargic with my artwork. So off to make a 1/4 pot and try to wipe away the cobwebs. My brain is like an attic in a very old house.

• Forum Moderator

I was industrious today.   I repaired a section of fence that had blown down in a winter storm.  It's an ugly temporary repair, with a post propped up and a rotten rail sistered with a new 2x4.  But it will hold until next year, when we plan to have it rebuilt.  I feel less like a slug now.