• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
13 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

TW: Sad morning. 

I was going to post the story, but I can't do that you you folks.  I'll just say that a litter of kittens was dumped in the neighbourhood, and there is only one survivor that we know of.  We tried to help.  I am angry.

Hugs accepted gratefully.

13 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

TW: Sad morning. 

I was going to post the story, but I can't do that you you folks.  I'll just say that a litter of kittens was dumped in the neighbourhood, and there is only one survivor that we know of.  We tried to help.  I am angry.

Hugs accepted gratefully.

Yes it’s amazing what people do to get rid of unwanted pets.  There is an island with a fishing pier near here with a big sign about fines for dumping cats. The cats end up on the Highway bridge and either get run over or cause accidents and the bridge is over 65 feet above the water because it crosses the Atlantic inner coastal waterway..  we had a story in the news about a man who called the local shelter that he was bringing parakeets to the from his uncle’s home.  He thought there were 60. Turns out it was more like 500.

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Kathy, some people should not have pets.

So yesterday evening I went to get changed into my PJs. On the bed was my xmas presents for me to put away. My package of socks, (needed), a Harley T shirt.(Ladies) my new model kit, and a denim skirt?? New no tags, Lands end size 18.  So I put it all away. but the skirt. Which I leave on the end of the bed.

I don't know if it is the wife's or she got it for me?? through out the evening she takes a bath. She works in the spare room. I go up to bed. It is still there. leaving the light on, I stay awake. the wife comes to bed, teases me about the light being on. Turns it off and comes to bed. Still nothing said about the skirt.

I am leaning toward it being for me. As usually she would have put it away. It is still there this AM. I slip it on, fits perfect. Her and our son have to work today and tomorrow. I am going to send her a thank you text. Has my wife finally came to the realization that I am a woman. Has her love for me out weigh her prejudges? I guess time will tell, inquiring minds want to know.  

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

The coffee is HOT, black and strong.:coffee:

It's sunny and unseasonably warm at 64° here in central Indiana, so coffee and bird watching only required a light jacket.

@LindaMariesaid it best. "Coming out was the easy part."

Our Christmas party season was still exciting because we have two young grandsons who still believe in the magic of Santa Claus. Our grown children understand my androgynous presentation, the grandchildren haven't been brought up to speed on my transition. I am so grateful for everyone here and wish you all the very best as we move in to 2022. I just hope the meme that stated it as "2020 Too" doesn't come close.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Good luck on your mystery, Kymmie.

My Dr. visit went OK, though the video connection didn't work. Apparently phone calls are just as good. Glad to show up and get good news today.

Have a great week, all.

— Davie

Thanks a lot Mmindy, Now I'm stuck on the computer trying to figure out what happened in 2020.

Enjoying some coffee as we speak.

Slept in this morning because not a whole lot to do today.

Sold a guitar yesterday and some amplifier tubes so not a bad Sunday.

Drove out to meet the buyer and his wife to do the deal .

I invited them to lunch and we chatted for a good hour.

Never once did she give that "I'm not sure look". You know that look LOL.

I had done deals with the guy before  at guitar shows and I am not sure if he knows I'm trans or not . He never acted like he knew or just didn't care that I was trans.

All in all a good day.

Good Morning All.

The coffee really hit the spot this morning. Belated Merry Christmas to all. I spent Christmas eve with my 2 daughters and their family's and it was the first time in over 20 years that we were all together. It was a great time since I have not come out to them yet I was there as the old me :(. Christmas day I had a long call with my trans girl friend Stivie and we had a good time just chatting.

Hugs 

Billie 

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Time to figure out what to wear.

It sounds like a hazmat suit would be appropriate. How do you look in yellow?

Hugs!

@Teri Anne Gosh girl, you are talking my language, guitars!

I have been lifting my weights again so I can stand longer while trying to play.

I went over all the instruments on the wall with my daughter, after all she is going to get them.

Went over the market values and how they change, one sells for this, next day market may change.

Tubes or valves, (the same thing) are very tricky. Some don't know when you replace them you also

have to tune them to each other once you install them. Yep, more headaches. But that's

the life, or you can just wonder why your amp don't sound right and valves fight each other and pow...

back to the shop so they can fix what I screwed up, lol...an lol on me.

( I seemed to had to learn the hard way)

LM

20211227_114024.jpg

20211227_114735.jpg

20211227_114914.jpg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, LindaMarie said:

Tubes or valves, (the same thing) are very tricky. Some don't know when you replace them you also

have to tune them to each other once you install them. Yep, more headaches. But that's

the life, or you can just wonder why your amp don't sound right and valves fight each other and pow...

back to the shop so they can fix what I screwed up, lol...an lol on me.

Back when I was in the air force, I was assigned to teach for a while on the simulator.  This sim was designed in the late 1950s, and was all analog, and all tube-based.  They had six of the sims, and the air conditioner out back was big enough for a battleship.

No one made the tubes any more (this was the 1970s-80s), except the Soviet Union.  So here we were, a NATO country, buying military equipment from the USSR!

There’s been a lot of bad juju surrounding me lately but I believe it’s finally passed. During my drive to work I was still (big surprise) stressing about everything when outta nowhere something hit my car and broke the windshield. *something, somewhere had to give* Its not enough to cause me issues driving but it’s definitely beyond repair. Being a company vehicle I was worried there would be an inquisition (there usually is) about it when I got to the office. To my surprise, I was just asked if I was ok and told they would get it fixed tomorrow. Also the sickies failed to appear  so no hazmat suit today. 

Overall I’m in a better mood but still feel like garbage. I really wish the weather was nicer I really need meditate in my garden. 

@Elizabeth Star I'm glad things are starting to look up for you. It sounded like quite a lot to be dealing with.

@Bri2020 I hope your dad recovers quickly.

And may everyone have a smooth recovery from the holidays!

I had my own little pity party too, but I think I've gotten it out of my system. I found it hard to stay down today since I was finally able to pick up my estradiol 😄  It doesn't seem to be the big unfavored brand. It's about a one-inch circle, not too big. Hopefully the adhesive will work well and not be too much of a skin irritant. Now it's time for the hard part: Hurry up and wait!

I wasn't going to post anymore videos. But did this one for Teri Anne.

Sorry how I'm dressed in this, but sometimes my family loves seeing their father/husband back for a day.

Means a lot to them.

@Teri AnneI had planned on a deferent tune, but when I hit the record button, well, you got this, hope you enjoy.

LM, living life❤️

13 minutes ago, Heather Nicole said:

@Elizabeth Star I'm glad things are starting to look up for you. It sounded like quite a lot to be dealing with.

@Bri2020 I hope your dad recovers quickly.

And may everyone have a smooth recovery from the holidays!

I had my own little pity party too, but I think I've gotten it out of my system. I found it hard to stay down today since I was finally able to pick up my estradiol 😄  It doesn't seem to be the big unfavored brand. It's about a one-inch circle, not too big. Hopefully the adhesive will work well and not be too much of a skin irritant. Now it's time for the hard part: Hurry up and wait!

Again congratulations! You’ve waited long enough already. But before you know it, it’ll be a week, a month, six months, a year…..

8 minutes ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Again congratulations! You’ve waited long enough already. But before you know it, it’ll be a week, a month, six months, a year…..

If this past year has been any indication, I'm sure this next one will absolutely fly by, too. 👍

• Forum Moderator

Heather, my last prescription for E was  huge patch. I asked my GYN  about a smaller patch.  She  got me the same ones that they said they didn't carry anymore.  About the size of a big stamp. 

Kymmie 

There are times we have to be other people.

This is me in the raw when I have to be that other person.

I chose to show both video's, I actually love the first one, it tells more.

I chose this tune from the start because a certain member here mentioned to me,

don't live your life in tunes. 

Sorry, I can't stop it, so for Jani, Tomorrow, Ozzy, Ozzmosis.

Vid 1....first rehearsal

Vid 2...sucks more than the first..........sigh....but wait, there's tomorrow.

LM wishing all good laughs.

(spoiler alert, I'll be back as a Linda you have never seen)

Morning all coffee is on…. the floor. Somehow knocked over my cup while loading my truck this morning. Ah well must forge on without it I guess. Hope everyone grabs life by the curlies and kicks it where it counts today. 

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

The coffee is almost gone, for the day.

Let's follow @JustineM lead, and take control of this day.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Well, I never received any response to my text to my wife. Yet, after I got home last night. I get asked by my youngest what's this last gift thing. obviously it wasn't for me. Yet it still sits on the end of the bed.

Last nights dinner is homemade turkey stew. It was supposed to be soup yet the wife let it simmer most of the water from it. I was good, thankfully I didn't get a bone or gristle as I normally do. We normally have coffee in the evenings last night the coffee pot is half empty, and only my cup is in the drainer.  I would up being disgusted with the whole mess and went to bed. Once the wife finally joins me. Of course, she asks. "what is wrong?"  not wanting to get into it having our youngest jump into it too. I just respond "I'm tired."

Today is the last day my wife and son work til the 4th. Who knows what plans they have made. Of course, without me.  

On another side. I am starting to wonder if because I am trans that our manager has me working the closing shift all the time. Anymore I rarely get a day shift. It is usually on the weekends when he doesn't work. I did find out he is catholic, how much I don't know. He has never treated me any different since I came out. Is it an act.  Who knows.

Maybe I'll take a trip to Korea and go play in the DMZ.

Sorry for my pathetic rant.

Kymmie

Coffee seemed a little weak today, put to much cream in I guess.

Other than that I'm back to normal, well for me that is.

I broke my weights out, haven't used them since the accident, but I

think I'm ready now. I'm tired of hobbling around.

LM