• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

7 minutes ago, Lenneth said:

Well I headed out for breakfast with my partners.  The hoodie was a gift from them. 🤗

510B312D-86B4-4D21-A203-5840A0C0345C.thumb.jpeg.f51f80529ed7b6515f4c5a18f3b0de3f.jpeg

Very cute, Lenneth!💜

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Lenneth said:

Well I headed out for breakfast with my partners.  The hoodie was a gift from them. 🤗

I love that outfit! Gorgeous!

Hugs!

11 hours ago, Lenneth said:

510B312D-86B4-4D21-A203-5840A0C0345C.thumb.jpeg.f51f80529ed7b6515f4c5a18f3b0de3f.jpeg

Both the hoodie and the skirt look really good together.

2 minutes ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Back in black. I thought I try this outfit with my new boots.

2_16_22.thumb.jpg.64ee297905cdbe63575f050ad54ad82d.jpg

Oooo!  That looks awesome!  I love your stance too.  You look confident and ready to roll!  I like the little open bit on the toes of your boots.  I am a bit antsy about showing my toes because they are in dire need of help to be even remotely presentable.  Your leggings are great too.  They just sort of flow from the top and into the boots.  It’s very “put together.”  Well at least I think so.  How high are those heels?  I haven’t really looked into heels that are thinner points yet.  The heels on my boots are the same size as the rest, just elevated.

B7EB365F-865A-4F05-949A-B60257D63842.gif.ce71be359063425efd720b6e27e64993.gif

7 hours ago, Lenneth said:

Oooo!  That looks awesome!  I love your stance too.  You look confident and ready to roll!  I like the little open bit on the toes of your boots.  I am a bit antsy about showing my toes because they are in dire need of help to be even remotely presentable.  Your leggings are great too.  They just sort of flow from the top and into the boots.  It’s very “put together.”  Well at least I think so.  How high are those heels?  I haven’t really looked into heels that are thinner points yet.  The heels on my boots are the same size as the rest, just elevated.

B7EB365F-865A-4F05-949A-B60257D63842.gif.ce71be359063425efd720b6e27e64993.gif

They're the 5 inch stiletto booties I got a couple weeks ago.

I'm told that confidence and attitude are powerful "tools of transitioning"...you really have both, Lizzy! I love your outfit!💜

12 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Back in black. I thought I try this outfit with my new boots.

2_16_22.thumb.jpg.64ee297905cdbe63575f050ad54ad82d.jpg

Liz I love that outfit and I hope as I move forward in my transition to have the confidence you show living your authentic life.

Billie

• Forum Moderator
13 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Back in black.

Great song, and a great picture of you Lizzy.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
On 2/16/2022 at 11:19 AM, Lenneth said:

The hoodie was a gift from them.

That's great @Lenneth I'm so happy for you and the support your partners are sharing with you.

The mother/parent in me would  ask you to wear a scarf around your neck when it's that cold outside.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
On 2/14/2022 at 5:00 PM, Katie M said:

(Although I ran into town to pick up my new glasses...which I love!)

@Katie MI'm late catching up here, and I do love your glasses.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

I had my last working day on Monday this week. Technically I'm now unemployed, but actually living off some savings until my pensions kick in next year. So I was off out today doing one of the things I love doing - photography. And this was what I was wearing when I went out...

IMG_20220217_161903780.jpg

1 minute ago, Niamh said:

And this was what I was wearing when I went out...

What a cute jacket! I love the colors, and the headband sets off everything so nicely! You brighten the whole picture, @Niamh!💜

I manage a thrift shop and I have a couple of Cis women who are helping me create a look for myself.  I love this scarf one of them suggested to me.  These ladies are wonderful.

scarf.jpg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Niamh said:

I had my last working day on Monday this week. Technically I'm now unemployed, but actually living off some savings until my pensions kick in next year. So I was off out today doing one of the things I love doing - photography. And this was what I was wearing when I went out...

IMG_20220217_161903780.jpg

Niamh, that sounds like early retirement. Congratulations have fun.

Finally had a chance to put on big girl clothes vs pajamas lol. Going to a happy hour although I can’t drink right now. Metallic thread pants and plunge neck top. Gonna pair with some basic black ankle boots

DAD52162-AFEE-459A-A9CF-8D8D1B250BAE.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
16 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

Finally had a chance to put on big girl clothes vs pajamas lol.

That's great Bri, you're looking great too. Have fun even if you're not drinking adult beverages.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

That's great Bri, you're looking great too. Have fun even if you're not drinking adult beverages.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Diet coke for me. lol

CF7E9C63-7B37-45AE-A04E-DAEEF0889873_1_105_c.jpeg