• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Growing the "Girls"

Charleigh Dakota

1 hour ago, MaeBe said:

I've heard that it can really affect some people's moods in a negative way as well. Things I've read suggest:

• It may help with maturation of the breast (rounding out, fullness)
  • It may do nothing for your breasts
  • It may stunt breast development (matures the breast before they reach their size potential)
  • It may cause moodiness or negative emotions
  • It may increase libido
  • It may improve sleep
  • It may increase body hair growth

Thank you 🙏🏽 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charleigh Dakota

• Ashley0616

• Ivy

• MaeBe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

Realistic expectations are one reason I encourage people to sign up to this and similar forums.  I knew from talking to others that As were more likely than Ds.  They told me to check my female relatives, that I'd most likely end up smaller than them.  My mother was small.  I checked a photo of my grandmother, and she was small.  So I'd have been ecstatic with Bs.  I am a small A, but they are real and they are mine!  Woo-hoo!

Well...Im only hoping for a full, plump B so maybe I will get them?? 

I'm now a few tenths of an inch away from DD. I'm so excited! Wanting DDD at least since I'm a bigger person. 

i just spent 10 minutes looking in the mirror (10 minutes might not sound like a long time to some people but I've always been so insecure that I couldn't look at myself longer than 30 seconds) appreciating my baby mounds of joy. Loving what I see (and feel). 

4 hours ago, Owly said:

i just spent 10 minutes looking in the mirror (10 minutes might not sound like a long time to some people but I've always been so insecure that I couldn't look at myself longer than 30 seconds) appreciating my baby mounds of joy. Loving what I see (and feel). 

Mine are just moobs; pseudo-gynecomastia. But they are genuine A-cups, maybe slightly larger, and nicely shaped. I sometimes wear a bra, and when I do, it is the inadvertent brush against them from my arm for example, against the bound and projected flesh, which makes me realize that there really is something there! it is so affirming!

4 hours ago, Mirrabooka said:

Mine are just moobs; pseudo-gynecomastia. But they are genuine A-cups, maybe slightly larger, and nicely shaped. I sometimes wear a bra, and when I do, it is the inadvertent brush against them from my arm for example, against the bound and projected flesh, which makes me realize that there really is something there! it is so affirming!

That's great maybe there will be more growth. Just give it time. I'm hoping for DDD or maybe a little bigger. 

On 2/6/2024 at 4:03 AM, Ashley0616 said:

That's great maybe there will be more growth. Just give it time. I'm hoping for DDD or maybe a little bigger. 

Thanks, but I doubt it. I'm not on HRT so the only way they will get bigger is if I let myself blow out, or my hormones become unbalanced for some reason. Here's hoping for the latter!

On 2/5/2024 at 6:03 AM, Mirrabooka said:

But they are genuine A-cups, maybe slightly larger, and nicely shaped.

Nicely shaped! ☘️

Mine, after starting HRT, are still pretty much cones. They may be getting a little fuller on the bottom, maybe..........maybe.

13 hours ago, MaeBe said:

Nicely shaped! ☘️

Mine, after starting HRT, are still pretty much cones. They may be getting a little fuller on the bottom, maybe..........maybe.

Mine begin getting fuller on the outer area first, then bottom and now working on the top slope....I guess it works different for all of us...quite interesting tbh

Nicely shaped! ☘️

How long have you been on HRT and is it only E or are you taking other stuff with it? Maybe P and/or T as well?

10 hours ago, Charlie Dakota said:

.I guess it works different for all of us..

It's that way for cis girls too.  They probably won't be symmetrical either.

11 hours ago, Charlie Dakota said:

How long have you been on HRT and is it only E or are you taking other stuff with it? Maybe P and/or T as well?

7 weeks of monotherapy, it's early days for sure.

20 minutes ago, MaeBe said:

I thought you were further along than that. I'm looking forward to year two of being on HRT. More fat distribution. I'm approaching 9 months. February 24 will make it official.

7 weeks? Wow that seems quick ... hope all goes well and to your liking... keep us posted!

i am teetering on the edge of "getting the party started" as another poster likes to say... have some other medical stuff I need to clear first ... and of course doubts creep in ... if I do take the leap, this will not go over well with a lot of people in my world... 

2 hours ago, EasyE said:

7 weeks? Wow that seems quick ... hope all goes well and to your liking... keep us posted!

i am teetering on the edge of "getting the party started" as another poster likes to say... have some other medical stuff I need to clear first ... and of course doubts creep in ... if I do take the leap, this will not go over well with a lot of people in my world... 

Quick how? As in time flies?

I made the choice to proceed with hormone therapy, because it made sense for what I wanted for myself. I consulted with my wife and I had had months of therapy. Perhaps I jumped in too quickly, but the downsides and permanent issues (barring the absolute worst) I already deal with. I've had breasts since I was a teen and I am a fairly thin person; we've had kids and I love them to bits. So, the irreversible things aren't so daunting. That's me though. My story shouldn't persuade.

I think everyone deals with self doubt, regardless of "how trans they are", and I have not been immune to the devil in the back of my head telling me things that service no one. The voice doesn't become any less persuasive knowing that. However, that said, I've felt the most "right" accepting the feminine realm than I ever felt as the male I took myself to be. It is exceptionally odd to think about. All those years, behaving as I did; doing the things that I was supposed to and did well enough to pass as male in society. Then, just walking through the Mall, expressing this part of me that never got oxygen feeling so natural. It must be real.

So maybe it wasn't so quick but, perhaps, not quick enough?

💜Mae

7 hours ago, EasyE said:

Everyone is on a different path and place in life. I already knew I was trans since I was 7 and didn't even know what it was. I lived in denial for 32 years on and off. I finally accepted who I was on April 17, 2023. I started hormones on May 24, 2023. I wouldn't let anyone influence your decision. What works for someone may not work for another. I would suggest a gender therapist and see what they say. Being trans shouldn't be a trend and should be treated seriously. I'm not saying you don't have gender dysphoria but do a lot of thinking before you take the leap. I'm not able to have anymore kids because of how long I've been on HRT. HRT also affects in some different ways for different people. Just please take your time and do a lot of research and gut searching time. Then you'll know 100% of what to do. 

On 2/5/2024 at 4:03 AM, Mirrabooka said:

I feel you. Mine look like little moobs. But it is reaffirming to know I can grow anything at all. I thought about getting a sports bra but I’m not sure they even need one. I actually liked taking my shirt off at the gym yesterday because secretly I wished somebody would notice (I go to a very queer gym). 

Seems my girls stopped growing....so to make myself feel better!! I did the next best thing!! Got all pretty and went and paid some cute guy to poke me!! 🙂 

IMG_9039.jpg

IMG_9041.jpeg

IMG_9043.jpeg

IMG_9044.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mirrabooka said:

we do things to make ourselves feel better, and they are permanent!

I guess we want to feel better permanently LOL

4 hours ago, Mirrabooka said:

@Charlie Dakota Nice!

Isn't it funny (actually, not really), how we do things to make ourselves feel better, and they are permanent!

I see no problem with "permanent" happy!! haha

Interesting discussion. I'm not on HRT, yet, I always say 'yet'. I've tentatively made enquiries. But not yet. 

However, somehow I have developed properly formed B cups naturally. Gynecomastica? Age ? I don't know. I'm not particularly overweight. As moobs go they look perilously like breasts. Maybe wishing and manifestation does work🤣 I  always wished I had breasts. I was a bit taken aback the day I realised my wish had come true. Be careful what you wish for. 

I have been taking various herbals after a cancer scare. Maybe they've helped, probably not. Some are described as estrogen like. But not in the dose I take. 

It makes me wonder what would happen if, when I'm on HRT.

I'd be happy with a C, my sisters weren't any bigger than that. 

But really for me the other effects of hormones is what I'm looking forward to. 

Damn my nipples are like SUPER soar!!! Hope this means Im getting more soon cause my itty bitty twinsies are pretty pathetic at this point.... 

On 2/21/2024 at 1:44 PM, Charlie Dakota said:

Hope this means Im getting more soon cause my itty bitty twinsies are pretty pathetic at this point.... 

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. I want bigger boobs too, but in reality, I don't need them.

We all know women in our lives who are small breasted, yet we still love them.

Yes @Mirrabooka...This is very true....But we also, as women, know what body we desire for ourselves and what it takes to address our dysphoria with our bodies...and for me, that means larger breasts than what I have now. So, I'm still making wishes on those falling stars!!