as well as these terms governing your use of the service. Your use of the TransPulse hosting service for any length of time constitutes your agreement to comply with these terms.
- TransPulse cannot guarantee server uptime. While we have generally maintained uptime of 99.99%, we cannot be held accountable for weather, malicious attacks, or other unforeseen circumstances for which we cannot reasonably be expected to be prepared.
- Payment for services is due in advance of the service term. New accounts will be activated as quickly as possible after the initial invoice is paid. Renewals will be invoiced 30 days prior to the expiration of the current term and must be paid before the beginning of the new term to avoid account suspension.
- TransPulse does not offer refunds for partial years of use, whether you choose to move to a different platform or your account is terminated for violation of these terms.
- You agree not to use this service to post obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or adult content. You further agree not to post content that is illegal in our jurisdiction (Ada County, Idaho, United States) or yours. Please note that discussion or sale of prostheses for use by the transgender community is not considered obscene or pornographic for the purposes of these terms, as these items are a fact of life for many transgender individuals.
- You agree not to use this service to engage in, advertise, offer, or sell any treatments, including hormones, without a valid prescription from a licensed medical practitioner. You further agree not to engage in, advertise, offer, or sell any treatments deemed harmful to the transgender community, such as "reparative" or "corrective" therapy.
- You agree never to use this service to send unsolicited email. Whether one-off or in bulk, the sending of unsolicited emails is strictly prohibited.
- These terms are subject to change at any time, with or without notice to current subscribers. You agree that your continued use of the service after such a change constitutes your agreement to abide by the new terms.