• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Place To Say Something To Others!

JJ

Guest Cowboy

Update on my flu/bug/ thing:

Called the DR. He said to finish out the meds the ER gave me on sat.

If it did not clear up, or if it got worse to go back to ER.

sad.gif

My mom told my grandma last night she didnt even know it could be my gall bladder.

shows how much my mom really listens to me, seein as i been tellin her since saturday that that's what the DR told me.

(i will stop there because that will lead to a huge rant/life story/lots of pent up anger gettin released.)

Anyway, that is whats goin on with that. My head hurts super bad, and feelin some discomfort in my side.

Oh,, and 2 more of my lil cousins are comin up 2moro. this makes 5 kids under the age of 10 livin with me.

*sigh* i need a vacation. Anyone want me to come visit for a while? lol

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Cyndee

• Carolyn Marie

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Donna Jean

*sigh* i need a vacation. Anyone want me to come visit for a while? lol

Well, Colton...you could come up and stay with me for a while ...

I live by a big lake for fishing and a big woods for hunting...

Unfortunatly you'd have to fish and hunt by yourself 'cause I don't do that stuff!

LOL.....

Bring me back some venison....ok?

Donna Jean

• Forum Moderator

Colton

Sounds pretty miserable for you right now. And gall bladder can get really painful. if you start feeling nauseated or start throwing up call the Dr. right away or go to the ER because those are signs of a blockage and can become very serious very fast. Trust me-don't try to tough it out or anything. If they end up doing surgery it's laproscopic -incisions about 1 inch and quick recovery. In the meantime avoid anything spicy or anything with fat-any fat-it triggers the attacks or increases the pain.

Sounds like you've got pretty full plate. I love having kids around-taught them for many years but if it's not your thing or you don't feel good they can get to you in a hurry! Soon as you get that gall bladder thing straightened out you could mosey over this way and we could do some fishing. They hold some of the biggest fishing tournaments in the country around here plus I have my own pond full of bass and bluegill and catfish. aven't even gotten to fish it this year so they are hungry and eager to bite.

Take care of yourself cowboy

JJ

Guest Cowboy

Well, Colton...you could come up and stay with me for a while ...

I live by a big lake for fishing and a big woods for hunting...

Unfortunatly you'd have to fish and hunt by yourself 'cause I don't do that stuff!

LOL.....

Bring me back some venison....ok?

Donna Jean

Colton

Sounds pretty miserable for you right now. And gall bladder can get really painful. if you start feeling nauseated or start throwing up call the Dr. right away or go to the ER because those are signs of a blockage and can become very serious very fast. Trust me-don't try to tough it out or anything. If they end up doing surgery it's laproscopic -incisions about 1 inch and quick recovery. In the meantime avoid anything spicy or anything with fat-any fat-it triggers the attacks or increases the pain.

Sounds like you've got pretty full plate. I love having kids around-taught them for many years but if it's not your thing or you don't feel good they can get to you in a hurry! Soon as you get that gall bladder thing straightened out you could mosey over this way and we could do some fishing. They hold some of the biggest fishing tournaments in the country around here plus I have my own pond full of bass and bluegill and catfish. aven't even gotten to fish it this year so they are hungry and eager to bite.

Take care of yourself cowboy

JJ

lol ill take ya both up on them offers. think ill just make a road trip.

JJ, about the foods thing, that is actually when i feel the most pain is after i eat. and i havent really been eatin a lot cuz of the pain and lack of appetite. the meds they gave me arent really helpin so once i get a hold of my mom this afternoon, i do believe we are going back to the hospital.

& its not that i dont like kids. lol i love kids, i just dont feel good, and these arent really the most respectful kids either. :/

dont really have the patience for 'em right now.

• Forum Moderator

Colton

Please let us know if you went to the hospital and how things are going when you get a chance.

You're a really special guy!

JJ

My roommate says she got her hair cut short... boy short... and she said she could probably get mistaken easily as a boy. And I know it's true, because she's quite tall, and probably more flat chested than me (unless she's wearing sports bras too, but I don't think so), and she's slimmer in the hips. But she's a cisgirl. I'm so jealous. :banghead:

Guest Cowboy

Its like.... 3 30 in the mornin here.

Im still wide awake. *sigh*

Good news. Im feelin pretty good as of right now.

Head dont hurt, neither does my stomach.

....for right now.

I was bored so i made a new avatar.

Found a pic on google i liked so i cropped and edited it. lol.

Guest Cowboy

Ohh ok, so i know many of yall have been telling me to keep ya updated on how im doin.

Well, im feelin a lot better today.

had an anxiety attack last night that kept me up til 5, but other than that im feelin alright.

appetite is back, no fever, no headache, overall pretty good.

Kinda heartbroke tho.

....eh, thats a long story.

sleep.gif Cowboy

• Forum Moderator

Aw Colton-I'm glad to know your body is feeling better but sure sorry to ear other things are not so good.

You know you can vent if you feel like it-that's what we're here for.

*Big friendly pat on the back and encouraging smile*

JJ

Been depressed and enraged lately, so I been scarce. Today it feels like I'm finding myself all over again, rediscovering thoughts and feelings that empowered me not too long ago. Hope the storm has passed, dunno if it will be completely, but at least enough so that I can go out again.

Kinda heartbroke tho.

....eh, thats a long story.

sleep.gif Cowboy

*HUGGLES*

• Forum Moderator

Good to see you back Micha-we missed you.

You know you can always rant when you're angry or post about what you're feeling when you're depressed too-that's what we're here for.

Glad it's better!

Love Ya

JJ

Guest Cowboy

I havent watch degrassi in idk, 3 or 4 years now.

But after hearin there was to be an FTM character on the show, i had to check it out.

Well. i just sat and watched the "My Body Is A Cage" episodes, and needless to say,

it struck a nerve.

I think they are doin a great job of showin our every day struggles as bein transgender.

I was also considerin using the episodes as a sorta educational tool when i come out.

because i can relate a lot to it.

anyway, *snif* it struck a nerve.

had to share.

Colton,

I am afraid that heart broken is one of those feelings that is just a part of the human condition and rather prevalent in our community.

When you feel that way just think about all of the wonderful people her who love you so much - that is how I get through those times - Like the song say, "I get by with a little help from my friends."

I am another one of the people who loves you,

Sally

• Forum Moderator

Today I have been on Laura's 3 months! that sounds like such a short time. How can it only be 3 months??

It feels like three years-I have found so much here-learned so much-it doesn't seem possible that the time has been just one summer.

I want to thank you all -for helping me, leading me and teaching me. but also allowing me to be a part of your lives and share my ideas and opinions. Knowing they will be accepted and respected.And as I shared I learned more about myself than I could otherwise have known

I have spent these days and weeks laughing with you, crying with you , playing games with you and sharing my life as you shared yours. What more could anyone ask -what better friends could there be/

Thank you! I love you all!

JJ

Wow! So much has happened in the last three months. Dee Jay had her twin pillows, several have come out to friends, relatives, and even out full time at work! Not to mention the markers that have been changed.

I have learned so much about the extremely challenging condition we find ourselves in, and the extraordinary strength people show in meeting their challenges, plus in helping others to understand and cope with their challenges.

We love you JJ, and hope it all continues, and even gets better!

Love and Huggs to all!

Opal

Guest Cowboy

Question:

I keep gettin asked the "does that mean you like girls or guys?" question by my friends, who i have came out to.

I explain that sexual orientation and gender identity are 2 different things, then tell them i identify as a straight male.

eh, just wantin to know if im handlin' it the right way, or if there is a way i should go about explainin it.

I believe I explained it to my brother as an internal sense of being, and that sexual orientation was a completely different matter. Of course, this was over a two hour period of time.

I also mentioned some pre-puberty events to further illustrate the differences.

Hope this helps!

Hugs,

Opal

Question:

I keep gettin asked the "does that mean you like girls or guys?" question by my friends, who i have came out to.

I explain that sexual orientation and gender identity are 2 different things, then tell them i identify as a straight male.

eh, just wantin to know if im handlin' it the right way, or if there is a way i should go about explainin it.

That seems like the right way.

I hate when people ask that though, so I always tell them I'm a trisexual clown fish.

They never ask again.

I always tell them I'm a trisexual clown fish.

They never ask again.

:lol: Brilliant answer! ;)

I havent watch degrassi in idk, 3 or 4 years now.

But after hearin there was to be an FTM character on the show, i had to check it out.

Well. i just sat and watched the "My Body Is A Cage" episodes, and needless to say,

it struck a nerve.

I think they are doin a great job of showin our every day struggles as bein transgender.

Yeah I've never watched it before but I tracked down the two Adam-centric episodes. Very impressed with how they've presented the storyline. :) Hopefully he won't get sidelined for the rest of the season now and he'll occasionally get some Adam-centric bits.

This month I want to go to the LGBT Assembly on campus. I think I'll introduce myself as my male nickname, but I'm unsure what to say I am, because even though I know I'm an androgyne, I don't know how exactly I want to be perceived for the rest of my life... like what marker I want on my driver's license... but I'm tempted to just say I'm male, because I think I would prefer that than to be perceived female (though the campus's lack of gender neutral bathrooms, including where the assembly will be held, isn't cool). Or at the very least, I could see how that goes, since I'm used to hanging around all my friends that perceive me female, and it'd be nice to be perceived... not female.

Maybe if I'm lucky they just won't ask. At least, not directly. I don't know. It's just, I have a chance to introduce myself to people without the influence of any previous friends or family, so it's like a fresh start, but I don't know how to start. Kind of nervous about it all.

I'd really like to actually talk to some people, maybe get involved with LGBTQIAP events... instead of just... wandering around in the background like I tend to do in new and unfamiliar situations... =(

• Forum Moderator

I found the "Men's brains and women's brain's are different and I have a man's brain-think and feel like a man" approach has worked pretty well.

This site has some good info on it where your friends can look and get some scientific as well as everyday answers:

:http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/transsexualism-causes.html

The whole sexual orientation confusion with sexual identity does get annoying!

JJ

Guest Cowboy

I went paintballing tonight.

In the woods, down by a pond which is about a 3 minute walk away.

Im pretty sore, and bruised up, but my team went undefeated tonight.

(Capture the flag style game)

We had lights, and boundry markers set up, but still we were in the woods...

and we all thought we saw/heard the bobcat that lives down by the pond.

You would have thought we were preparin for world war 3 when we ran back to the 4wheelers and trucks for our rifles.

Overall it was fun.

Oh, and saw this really amazingly beautiful girl at the store today.

I got dumbstruck for a sec when she asked me "Hey do you know if there are any Dr. Peppers in that?" (referring to the soda fridge thing by the counter)

But i did end up handin her a dr pepper and gettin a thank u and a smile.

its amazing how well i pass without even binding. the short hair works miracles. lol.

• Forum Moderator

Colton-Sounds like you had fun paintballing. I wish I'd ad a chance to do that.

As far as the ladies-that cowboy attitude'll get them every time. You better watch it or you;ll have to start carrying a big stick to fight them off!

JJ