• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Place To Say Something

JJ

Guest Gregg Jameson

Congrats, Ravin -- On the "Sir" and on the "T!" :D

Moving right along, aren't you! WOW!

JodyAnn... :huh: Hmmm.... JodyAnn....Oh, Of course! :blush: Sweet Ms. JodyAnn! :wub:

Has anyone seen Ms. JodyAnn?

I have not "laid eyes on her" in ages. :dunno:

Please say hello to her for me! Thanks.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• Charlize

• Ravin

• JJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad, I texted Jody last night. She's doing well, just been working and not a lot of time for hanging out on the forums, which is not a bad thing.

Guest Gregg Jameson

Brad, Jody Ann has had connectivity issues, but is still being Mom and student in AZ. I invited her to the chili feed, but 1000 miles was a bit out of her range, darn it.

Today we went to our second Yoga class. For my meditative background, Yoga is a perfect way to improve my mind-body connection. But, the girl chat in our all-girl's class is the best of all. Today, a member who wasn't there the first time came back. She's four months pregnant, and most of the chatter was about pregnancy and babies. With my lack of experience there, I couldn't join in, but it felt good to be included nonetheless.

Love, Megan

Hi Megan Rose, Thanks for updating me on Jody Ann. I am glad all is going well for her!

So happy you are enjoying your yoga classes! I am glad you are feeling included! (I could not have joined in, either. I adore pregnant women, etc. I just never wanted to pretend to be one. I may have missed out on a lot, as it's a joyous experience, no doubt! I've enjoyed sharing this with sisters and with friends, just not for me, personally.) Love you, Megan!

Brad, I texted Jody last night. She's doing well, just been working and not a lot of time for hanging out on the forums, which is not a bad thing.

Hi Ravin, Thanks for the update on Jody Ann, as well! I am sure she is busy! I am glad all is going well! I do miss her presence here; yet, fully understand. Life is important, living in the present moment is important. I am glad she is attending to her life! She's a sweetheart! Warmly, Brad.

Guest Gregg Jameson

I have not signed in for a few days.

Have been having severe headaches. Off to the ER to treat Status Migraine.

Signing in here briefly to say hi. Hope to catch up with everyone soon!

Have been watching the beautiful Spring weather from the windows.

Hope to get out in the weather later today!

Love all around!

Brad

Guest Zayden

I moved last weekend. I had a long weekend for Easter and then ended up taking Monday off as well.

Ended up being sick and being off most of the rest of the week from work as well.

Finally on the mend!

Guest GUEST..

Its been a long time since I have been able to be Amber. So long I began to forget what that feminine feeling felt like. This past weekend I was out shopping with my SO at a KOHL's store. While she was in the dressing room trying things on I was left alone among all the beautiful clothes. I felt my eyes began to wander and soon I was looking through all the sales racks. That feeling that I thought was gone came rushing back in and it felt so wonderful to know that my feminine side was still with me. She had come out of the dressing room and had several items that she wanted me to return where she had gotten them. She told me she wanted to look around a while and I could go look around by myself. I headed straight to the intimate section which was located on the second level. There I stood among all the beautiful lingerie. Heaven could not of felt better. I felt like my old self if only for a short time. A sense of calmness came over me that I have not felt for a long time. I knew at that very moment that the women inside me was still very much alive. A feeling I never want to be without. Words alone cant explain how I felt. That feminine feeling was truly wonderful. Hugs to all you ladies here at Laura's. Amber L.

Guest TGTrish

The Khol's out in Covington does have 2 levels Meg for your enjoyment....

Cyndi -

Even Anchorage Alaska has a Kohl's, (70min away) after all this shopping chat I guess I'll have to find a way to get there.

Trish

I really like Kohl's, too. They always have good sales.

I have good news: the campus police recovered my bike! It's all jacked up, with equipment missing and the rear tire replaced with a crappy old one and a bunch of scratches, etc. but it's way better than nothing!

I'm going to take it back to the shop where I bought it and have them fix it back up for me--and buy a U lock!

Thanks! And thanks to JodyAnn for the referral! I'd have had it today if not for the IUD. Since I'm done having kids the old fashioned way, I'll probably get a tubal here soon. The NP referred me to a trans friendly ob/gyn, too.

JodyAnn... :huh: Hmmm.... JodyAnn....Oh, Of course! :blush: Sweet Ms. JodyAnn! :wub:

Brad, Jody Ann has had connectivity issues, but is still being Mom and student in AZ. I invited her to the chili feed, but 1000 miles was a bit out of her range, darn it.

Today we went to our second Yoga class. For my meditative background, Yoga is a perfect way to improve my mind-body connection. But, the girl chat in our all-girl's class is the best of all. Today, a member who wasn't there the first time came back. She's four months pregnant, and most of the chatter was about pregnancy and babies. With my lack of experience there, I couldn't join in, but it felt good to be included nonetheless.

Love, Megan

JodyAnn??? Oh you mean that Ditzy Blonde. Oh she is crazy off the hook! Shhhh... let me spread some gossip about her... She dearly misses the Forum and everyone here. She has finally found a great job that she likes, though it is a little low paid. She has had months of her little lips poking out, with soggy tissues in her purse. Now she is manic with sparkle as she is riding on her Skittles and Rainbows again. She loves messages and text, even has an E-mail account. Sad girl she is in such a busy tizzy she is slow to reply. Her toothless smile can be funny too. She whistles and lisps when she talks. I won't embarrass her about her new eating habits, she hasn't miss a meal though. Oh, wait... I'm JodyAnn! What time is it? What day is this? Oh bother... What appointment did I forget now?

Let's see... I have to wake for work tomorrow at 3:30am, just enough time to Spackle my face, draw in some eyes and twist my mop. Oh and tomorrow afternoon I have a dentist appointment. My new chops are coming back from the lab in wax, it will be the first time I can see what my new smile will look like. Two more sittings after and they are mine. If you see a large night glow coming from the desert in Arizona, it is not nuclear testing, it's Jody smiling in her sleep. Giggle.

You want pictures? Well Honey I want to give them!!! Oh this is like waiting for Santa at Christmas. Keep in touch all, I'm still a member of this family!

Way, way big hug. JodyAnn

PS- Ravin, starting next week I'm on my new permanent schedule with Friday and Saturday off. Pen me in for a Starbucks, I'll buy. Giggle. JA

Guest AshleighP

Staying on the Kohl's theme, I found the cutest pair of black open toed pumps with a 4" heel there yesterday. And, they were on sale! Don't ya just love a bargain? I wore them around the house this morning for a couple hours to break them in. Very comfortable and stylish. I have needed a new pair of shoes for a long time. Took my time looking and picked out what I wanted. Even had a conversation with the cashier about returning them if they didn't fit "her". I used to just rush and grab the first thing was the right size. I have a trans ladies group soiree coming up on 5/10 in DC, and they will go perfect with my outfit (if I can finally decide exactly what I'm going to wear)! I tried on 3 different outfits this morning and none of them seemed "right". I have it narrowed down to the color scheme. Good thing I have lots of clothes. Maybe too many? So excited about the shoes and the chance to go out. So far there are 35 ladies who have RSVP'd to attend. Going out dancing afterwards at a trans friendly club. Should be a great time. I'll be sure to post how things went after the event and maybe a link for pics.

Guest ashleynikole

Lol, AshleyNikole! :lol:

I could not resist!

I would enjoy seeing a picture of your dad's car!

It's also fine, of course, if you cannot locate one.

Have a fun day!

Hugs,

Brad

Hey Brad,

Found more than a picture of my dad's car. Found a YouTube video my brother uploaded of a quick ride they went on with some great audio sounds of that kitty purrin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N_tcR52AY

Enjoy

Guest TGTrish

Just started reading "Transgender Explained, For Those Who Are Not" by Joanne Herman. Whizzing through it, great book! :thumbsup: I bought two copies, one to keep, one to pass around to those whom I've outed to but don't yet get it.

Trish

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gregg Jameson

Lol, AshleyNikole! :lol:

I could not resist!

I would enjoy seeing a picture of your dad's car!

It's also fine, of course, if you cannot locate one.

Have a fun day!

Hugs,

Brad

Hey Brad,

Found more than a picture of my dad's car. Found a YouTube video my brother uploaded of a quick ride they went on with some great audio sounds of that kitty purrin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N_tcR52AY

Enjoy

Hi Ashley! I have been away. Just seeing your post. I hope to check this out this weekend. Am on a tight schedule today, yet wanted to check in and acknowledge your post and your effort! I will be saving this viewing for a special moment as soon as I can manage time to focus 100% upon your dad's car! I am excited! Will respond as soon as I have viewed!

Thanks again!

Much Love to you and to your family!

Brad

Guest Gregg Jameson

Just started reading "Transgender Explained, For Those Who Are Not" by Joanne Herman. Whizzing through it, great book! :thumbsup: I bought two copies, one to keep, one to pass around to those whom I've outed to but don't yet get it.

Trish

Thanks so much for mentioning this book! I will look it up! We need all of the good information we can find, in helping our loved ones to understand! Have you read it all? What do you think of it?

Warmly, Brad

Staying on the Kohl's theme, I found the cutest pair of black open toed pumps with a 4" heel there yesterday. And, they were on sale! Don't ya just love a bargain? I wore them around the house this morning for a couple hours to break them in. Very comfortable and stylish. I have needed a new pair of shoes for a long time. Took my time looking and picked out what I wanted. Even had a conversation with the cashier about returning them if they didn't fit "her". I used to just rush and grab the first thing was the right size. I have a trans ladies group soiree coming up on 5/10 in DC, and they will go perfect with my outfit (if I can finally decide exactly what I'm going to wear)! I tried on 3 different outfits this morning and none of them seemed "right". I have it narrowed down to the color scheme. Good thing I have lots of clothes. Maybe too many? So excited about the shoes and the chance to go out. So far there are 35 ladies who have RSVP'd to attend. Going out dancing afterwards at a trans friendly club. Should be a great time. I'll be sure to post how things went after the event and maybe a link for pics.

I'm pretty sure "comfortable 4" heels" is an oxymoron, but yay for new shoes on sale!

I'm kind of bummed because my doctor appointment today had to be rescheduled to Monday. So I have to wait some more to start T.

Guest Gregg Jameson

I really like Kohl's, too. They always have good sales.

I have good news: the campus police recovered my bike! It's all jacked up, with equipment missing and the rear tire replaced with a crappy old one and a bunch of scratches, etc. but it's way better than nothing!

I'm going to take it back to the shop where I bought it and have them fix it back up for me--and buy a U lock!

Great news on your bike! :thumbsup: I hope they can fix it up really nice for you!

***Ms. JodyAnn makes an appearance*** :

Thanks! And thanks to JodyAnn for the referral! I'd have had it today if not for the IUD. Since I'm done having kids the old fashioned way, I'll probably get a tubal here soon. The NP referred me to a trans friendly ob/gyn, too.

Love, Megan

JodyAnn??? Oh you mean that Ditzy Blonde. Oh she is crazy off the hook! Shhhh... let me spread some gossip about her... She dearly misses the Forum and everyone here. She has finally found a great job that she likes, though it is a little low paid. She has had months of her little lips poking out, with soggy tissues in her purse. Now she is manic with sparkle as she is riding on her Skittles and Rainbows again. She loves messages and text, even has an E-mail account. Sad girl she is in such a busy tizzy she is slow to reply. Her toothless smile can be funny too. She whistles and lisps when she talks. I won't embarrass her about her new eating habits, she hasn't miss a meal though. Oh, wait... I'm JodyAnn! What time is it? What day is this? Oh bother... What appointment did I forget now?

Let's see... I have to wake for work tomorrow at 3:30am, just enough time to Spackle my face, draw in some eyes and twist my mop. Oh and tomorrow afternoon I have a dentist appointment. My new chops are coming back from the lab in wax, it will be the first time I can see what my new smile will look like. Two more sittings after and they are mine. If you see a large night glow coming from the desert in Arizona, it is not nuclear testing, it's Jody smiling in her sleep. Giggle.

You want pictures? Well Honey I want to give them!!! Oh this is like waiting for Santa at Christmas. Keep in touch all, I'm still a member of this family!

Way, way big hug. JodyAnn

PS- Ravin, starting next week I'm on my new permanent schedule with Friday and Saturday off. Pen me in for a Starbucks, I'll buy. Giggle. JA

:lol::lol::lol:

Still love ya, Ms. JodyAnn! :wub::friends:

So glad all is well with you and yours!

Nice to see you've been doing some magic here on the forums!

Special Hugs, Special Lady! :D

Brad

Guest Gregg Jameson

I'm pretty sure "comfortable 4" heels" is an oxymoron, but yay for new shoes on sale!

I'm kind of bummed because my doctor appointment today had to be rescheduled to Monday. So I have to wait some more to start T.

Oh no, Ravin! What a disappointment! Hope you are doing something fun (and healthy) to self-soothe tonight. Afterall, it is Friday night. And no, I am not searching for personal info, just sayin'... :D Gotta enjoy life! :lol:

Brad

• Forum Moderator

Jody i thought those lights towards the west were a strange type of northern lights. Now i understand the source of the great blazing happy brilliance. Keep smiling, and have an apple on me.

Hugs,

Charlize

It's a great day on a Saturday mornin', even with last night's insomnia.

Weather is warming up finally.

I'm able to walk the back 5 again.

Heading out to a local Trans* support meeting this afternoon.

Life is good. :D

Just had to say.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :thumbsup:

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Guest Gregg Jameson

It's a great day on a Saturday mornin', even with last night's insomnia.

Weather is warming up finally.

I'm able to walk the back 5 again.

Heading out to a local Trans* support meeting this afternoon.

Life is good. :D

Just had to say.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :thumbsup:

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Joann, As happens so often, your post brought me joy! :D thanks so much! :friends: Brad

My support group is tonight, can't wait! Enjoy yours Joann.

I had my Aawwww... moment on Wednesday, My son came bouncing in from his activity center meeting after school. "Jody, I can't wait to give you your Mother's Day present, so here it is!" A handmade card and a very beautiful pair of dangling ear rings! I gave him the biggest hug. The joy welled up within me. "Mom, you're not going to cry again, are you?" I was giggling so hard it was easy to hold back the tears for him. I have to work Sunday, so this thought will still make it a Stellar day! Hug. JodyAnn

Guest Gregg Jameson

I had my Aawwww... moment on Wednesday, My son came bouncing in from his activity center meeting after school. "Jody, I can't wait to give you your Mother's Day present, so here it is!" A handmade card and a very beautiful pair of dangling ear rings! I gave him the biggest hug. The joy welled up within me. "Mom, you're not going to cry again, are you?" I was giggling so hard it was easy to hold back the tears for him. I have to work Sunday, so this thought will still make it a Stellar day! Hug. JodyAnn

Priceless! :score: Thanks for sharing, JodyAnn! Happy Mothers' Day! :friends: Brad

Aww...that is so sweet!

I am in full-on Procrastination Mode. I have to revise a paper, with a due date of the 21st...tick, tick, tick...this is me not working on it. I'm going to pretend my T shot on Monday is a shot of "git'er'done."

I am in full-on Procrastination Mode. I have to revise a paper, with a due date of the 21st...tick, tick, tick...this is me not working on it. I'm going to pretend my T shot on Monday is a shot of "git'er'done."

Not to be nit picky (well actually, yes I am a bit nit picky!), it's Git-R-Done! I know because my dad bought me the official hat!!!