• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Place To Say Something

JJ

I did a telephone interview for a local rag earlier this afternoon.

The subject was about GCS coverage and local Trans* health. More appropriately, the non existence of the two in this redneck Province(State).

I think I might be out now. :blush::wacko:

Good thing I had not seen the passing of the US equal marriage bill before hand.

I've been washing my face with happy tears for all of you. :D

Today is a wonderful day!

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• Charlize

• Ravin

• JJ

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest otter-girl

I used to think of 'an unrecoverable error' as being a computer programming thing. But there's a far worse one and its called a shaving cut. That random assault on RLT confidence.

Rach

If you have a flare for nostalgia, get yourself a styptic pencil. Heals those little buggars right up, less pain too.

Hate it when that happens! Hug. JodyAnn

• Forum Moderator

i finally went back to an electric razor. The one i got works in the shower as well and i get an amazingly close shave if i wash then lather again before shaving. No blood and not a bit of roughness. With my light hair it's good for 24 hours even if a bit of roughness returns.

I hate that word transvestite. I have experienced it as well and the idea of being addicted to wearing women's clothes( the definition). This is repugnant for this addict I unfortunately an inside knowledge of addiction and being trans* is not an addiction.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 4 weeks later...
Guest otter-girl

Have been seeing Magpies a lot lately while driving around. MY mum used to be quite superstitious. One for trouble, two for joy, three for a baby and four for a boy. I'm not sure how long a time interval you are allowed :) Saw a heavily pregnant young lady in the supermarket this evening. Sigh, next lifetime maybe.

Guest otter-girl

Here we have crows, lot's of them, they can darken the sky with their huge flocks around sunset.

Crows are cool too! Unless there's thousands of them being noisy! There's aren't enough trees here any-more to see crows in my neck of the woods. (non-woods)

Reminds me of the joke.

Q. What do you call two crows on a branch?

A. Attempted murder!

Rachel

• Forum Moderator

Yes i have and it always seems to be some post i work hard to work on and then forget to hit post before leaving the topic. I guess they weren't worth posting or i would have tried hard to do them again. It is definitely frustrating.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest otter-girl

Haha! Im not being clear enough such is the use of insufficient words by me.

I actually meant deleting something because I changed my mind about posting it! :)

I spewed out a load of stuff then decided it was turning into a load of, well ya know.

Rachel

Haha! Im not being clear enough such is the use of insufficient words by me.

I actually meant deleting something because I changed my mind about posting it! :)

I spewed out a load of stuff then decided it was turning into a load of, well ya know.

Rachel

All too often. :hairpull:

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

totally dig the sound, the clickity clack of my 1 and half inch heels tapping the hard floor. It's a sound like no other, and I've got the rhythm....

"Step on a crack, break you Mother's back?" oh hell no! Step on that same crack, a nice wide one, in stilettos and break your donkey! It's hard to get up gracefully, not to mention the new runs in the thigh highs! Giggle.

I dearly love that sound too. I wrote a poem about it. Hug. JodyAnn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Another reported killing of a young transwoman this week, this time in Philadelphia. Reported that this crime was at the hands of 5 or 6 men, they shot her in the back on the ground after beating her. She was only 22.

This news obviously disturbing, I did not sleep very well after reading this story yesterday.

I just need to express my feelings a little here online, I am just so sad, I pray for her, her family, those that knew her.

I pray the police find those that did this. I pray for our lives here on this planet. I pray for human justice

C -

I read about this the other day. Philly has had a rash of them from time to time. It's been a crazy year with all these killings. This one is really cold blooded.

:(

• 1 month later...