• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, itsxanderkaidyn said:

No, I didn't die, but real life did catch up to me for awhile.

So happy you're still with us ;) 

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, itsxanderkaidyn said:

No, I didn't die, but real life did catch up to me for awhile.

Good morning and thank you for updating us on your status.

The coffee is fresh, HOT, black, and strong.:coffee:

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator

Morning all. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Back to the grind today. going to reschedule my root canal today. we have some snow. don't want to get stuck in Cheyenne if the roads close. tooth is doing alright for now.

Close today and tomorrow. then my normal 2 days off.

Looked at my lab results disappointed to say the least. T level is +500 and my E is 20. I will say it again I hate my body. Haven't heard from my GYN about the labs so want to see what she says.

Have a good day everyone.

Hugs,

Kymmie

I’ve been pretty hit-or-miss lately and don’t have as much free time as I used to. 

willow, I love the new hair. You remind me of someone, just can’t put my finger on it though. 

Kymmie, I’m happy for you. It sounds like you’re making progress. 

And for what it’s worth I did have a pair of yoga pants with me yesterday. I didn’t bring them with when I left the office for the service call.  Not that I had any intention wearing them. I wasn’t going to be doing anything on a ladder so I wasn’t worried. Its  funny I have spare clothes in my work car (currently in a Kia Optima) but don’t know what still fits. the jeans, definitely not. 

I keep and Easter basket full of chocolate on my desk and was going around handing some out this morning. Someone made a comment about a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. I’d rock a big butt so the statement is more like an empty promise. 

This isn't me feeling like I could cry for reasons I haven't figured out yet. Nor is it me clinging to my Jane pillow like a lifeline.

...except it is and I am.

Live and learn, every time and every day.

Growing breasts + high speed rollercoaster with overhead enclosure = a lot in interesting experiences ??

*places mug down*

Good morning all ?

Been in a good place actually over the last couple of days, not sure what changed, but I like it. I feel like myself, or at least where I should be more consistently. Saw my PCP yesterday just to do a check in, which went better than it did last time, so it looks like she survives another year. I have been able to chat more with some local folks, and I think we are starting to build a bond. The next step in my insidious plan is to eventually schedule an event that others might be interested in once a majority of us are vaccinated, then I can maybe cement a link with them.

*sips coffee*

All joking aside, I think that is what I am missing now, a concrete way in which we can find common interests. Whether it is playing games together at a game café, walking the LGBTQ+ District and finding a place to eat, or something else like that (I even think going to a downtown park and doing scene photography be fun). First though I think we need vaccinated to really cement it safely.

*sips coffee*

I have also been thinking about coming out at work a lot again, and I might speed up my decision to start the process by calling HR mid-April. There is something big coming at work, and I would rather not have to reintroduce myself to off-shore consultants as a lead as Amber. I would rather make the change prior to them coming on board and being introduced to me. I do want to make sure though I am in a good place mentally before I do it, because there will be some that may have an issue, but it is possible though that they may not because of the years of experience they have with me.

*sips coffee*

Well I hope everybody has a wonderful day.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all. Did actually get the root canal done. went OK. Drive wasn't too bad either some big flakes falling on the way home but no problems.

rescheduled our family counseling till tomorrow. Home has been about the same. 

Have a good day everyone.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hi,

it was a two mug day.  Both were good, black and hot.  

it was also our monthly Directors meeting.  Still used Zoom, but we have agreed to meet next month in our owners club house.  The meetings are scheduled to go 3 hours but often exceed that.  Today we were right on time.  

After lunch my wife and I shared our devotions, then I went to the hardware store.  I needed a trash can and some pvc pipe.  

I brought the trash can home, loaded up with boat related items and spent the rest of the afternoon working on our boat.  

I made a brisket yesterday.  Slow cooked and served for dinner tonight.   It was tender and good!  

hugs

Willow

I wanted to respond individually to all the replies to my last message here (and yes, I've read them all), but I haven't quite found the time, and unfortunately probably won't. So in lieu of that, I want to send out a huge thank you to everyone's support, whether voiced or not! ??? Thank you all, it really does mean a lot!

"Life is about meetings and partings" - Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit.

Although she's still in hospice right now, I also have a special related post for the "What are you listening to today?" thread today...

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

coffee is good, black and strong!  What a beautiful sunrise!  Pink, purple and orange. 

I decided to give our dog a bath last night.  I got “HER” towels and she followed me into the bathroom.  Mind you I haven’t said anything about a bath.  She walked past me and climbed into the tube and waited.  I turned on the water and regulated the water, got her wet and washed her.  She waited until I got a towel over her before jumping out but at this point she really wants to shake it off.  I’m sure lots of other dogs like their bath as much as ours does but it always amazes me when usually all I have to do is turn on the water.  This was the first time she was in the tub waiting on me.

not sure what I’m going to do today but it will probably have something to do with ceramic tile

Willow

2 hours ago, Willow said:

Good morning 

coffee is good, black and strong!  What a beautiful sunrise!  Pink, purple and orange. 

I decided to give our dog a bath last night.  I got “HER” towels and she followed me into the bathroom.  Mind you I haven’t said anything about a bath.  She walked past me and climbed into the tube and waited.  I turned on the water and regulated the water, got her wet and washed her.  She waited until I got a towel over her before jumping out but at this point she really wants to shake it off.  I’m sure lots of other dogs like their bath as much as ours does but it always amazes me when usually all I have to do is turn on the water.  This was the first time she was in the tub waiting on me.

not sure what I’m going to do today but it will probably have something to do with ceramic tile

Willow

Good morning, Willow!

I have a toy Australian Shepard.   She is 20lbs and her name is Lucy.   She loves water---mud.   She runs the ditches around my farm like a race track.   I wash her in the sink.   She just lays there and smiles at me.   I dry her there, she doesn't want to leave.   What is your dog's name?  I get along with most dogs and select humans.

---Willow McKenzie---

DSCF3528.JPG

1 hour ago, Tasha Marie said:

Good morning all. Cute dog @Willow Farmer

thank you,

She is very smart.   I talk to her and treat her as a human.   She is calm, cuddly, and not wound tight as a 3 dollar watch.  She is on the clock on my farm 24/7.   She sleeps in bed with me with one ear up.    I love her with all my heart.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning from my new laptop. Finally got it even a day earlier then they said. Happy Saturday to all also. I haven't poured my cupajoe yet. I know how dare I do a thing like that.

I am still on the fence about leaving. Last night the wife was in a mood. She was going through everything on the table. then vacuumed the whole downstairs. Barely said a word to me. When she did it was to b!tch at me about something. I no longer get a how was your day. It is disheartening. I guess I will find out her idea for how we will stay together this afternoon at counseling.  That was our homework.

Will post up later on today.

Hugs

Kymmie

3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I guess I will find out her idea for how we will stay together this afternoon at counseling.  That was our homework.

Will post up later on today.

Hugs

Kymmie

Good luck with the session.  

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL good luck - I know my session with my wife is yet to come - I hope it goes well and you can share you session - hopefully it will help me when my time comes - my wife isn'y happy about my transition but I've been on HRT for 9 months and she does seem to be a "little" better with it AND she hasn't had any meltdowns lately AND she is still with me.

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop on and say hello to you all. I haven't been on much lately but, when I get back, I always read a lot of what I've missed. It sounds like many of you have made some real progress for yourselves and with loved ones. I am overjoyed for you. I certainly wish I had something to share on how things have been going for me but, I really don't. I am no farther now than a year ago. It's whatever. Take care. 

• Forum Moderator

@Willow Farmer our dogs name is Sweetie!  And she is pretty sweet and very smart.  She is ½ Labrador and ½ Australian Shepard!  How about that?  My daughter in law’s brother had a litter.  My wife and I drove from Winchester Va to St Louis Mo.  He brought them there from Wichita.  Oh I forgot to mention I picked up the last two pups.  One for us and one for our daughter’s family.  Hers is named Lily.  Anyway ours looks like a lab.  Our daughters looks like an Australian Shepard.  They love to get together and play but that only happens a few times a year since we now live in SC and she still lives in Va..   Hers doesn't really like baths.  Certainly not like ours.  We actually have to warn overnight guests to close the bathroom door before turning on the water or Sweetie might end up in the tub.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

News from the Jackieverse: This week I filled my Girl Bingo card!

• I've had to deal with a bunch of ridiculous clothing restrictions. Seriously, the straps on a tank need to be four fingers wide? (As an example, there's a LOT of dumb in my dress code.)
  • I got "mansplained" about how to finance a car.
  • I've cried inconsolably over the loss of an object with sentimental value. Seriously. It was more than two hours. My wife was baffled.
  • I've had a man bend over backwards to bend the rules so he wouldn't have to bear witness to my imminent breakdown.
  • I got groped!

BINGO! What do I win?

In all seriousness though, I'm not THAT upset. I'm generally over it. I just thought it was funny that I got dumped on all at once.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

News from the Jackieverse: This week I filled my Girl Bingo card!

• I've had to deal with a bunch of ridiculous clothing restrictions. Seriously, the straps on a tank need to be four fingers wide? (As an example, there's a LOT of dumb in my dress code.)
  • I got "mansplained" about how to finance a car.
  • I've cried inconsolably over the loss of an object with sentimental value. Seriously. It was more than two hours. My wife was baffled.
  • I've had a man bend over backwards to bend the rules so he wouldn't have to bear witness to my imminent breakdown.
  • I got groped!

BINGO! What do I win?

In all seriousness though, I'm not THAT upset. I'm generally over it. I just thought it was funny that I got dumped on all at once.

Wow! I don’t know if I should laugh, cry or need to got slap someone. Just gimme the word  

2 hours ago, Willow said:

@Willow Farmer our dogs name is Sweetie!  And she is pretty sweet and very smart.  She is ½ Labrador and ½ Australian Shepard!  How about that?  My daughter in law’s brother had a litter.  My wife and I drove from Winchester Va to St Louis Mo.  He brought them there from Wichita.  Oh I forgot to mention I picked up the last two pups.  One for us and one for our daughter’s family.  Hers is named Lily.  Anyway ours looks like a lab.  Our daughters looks like an Australian Shepard.  They love to get together and play but that only happens a few times a year since we now live in SC and she still lives in Va..   Hers doesn't really like baths.  Certainly not like ours.  We actually have to warn overnight guests to close the bathroom door before turning on the water or Sweetie might end up in the tub.

Willow

Sweetie sounds like a really cool dog!   What an interesting mix.   Give her extra love for me.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

Wow! I don’t know if I should laugh, cry or need to got slap someone. Just gimme the word  

Yeah, I'm with you on that Liz.

Kymmie