• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, KymmieL said:

How'd you put a snooze button on that alarm? I need one for my feline alarm clock. It can go off at anytime. (If I don't close the bedroom door)

In my experience, if the canine alarm system goes off, you had better pay attention to it because somebody's gotta pee.

The feline one is trickier, because if I close the door, they just bang on it. Little furry <censored>. My spouse is to the point where if she walks by one the cats sleeping, she wakes them up. Turnabout is fair play after all.

2 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

Stories like this make me realize how lucky I am.  My wife isn't a lesbian and tells anyone who asks that she is a "lesbian by marriage" only.  But she doesn't mind being seen as one when she is out with me.  I never won a money lottery, but I sure won this one.

I feel much the same. Though my spouse is coming around. We'll hold hands, cuddle and kiss in public. Well, not so much kissing with the pandemic because masks but we're still affectionate. We do still have the occasional, "My transgender spouse is hotter than I am!" argument but I keep countering, "And I'm still all yours." It took two years, but I think she's settling into the new normal.

Hugs!

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

We do still have the occasional, "My transgender spouse is hotter than I am!" argument but I keep countering, "And I'm still all yours." It took two years, but I think she's settling into the new normal.

Jackie, this is an issue I hope my Suzie can deal with as my clothing and femininity continue to change. I want her to know she is my everything, and I'm not in competition with her.

Good morning everyone, we don't have furry alarms in our home for now, and my bedroom drapery are total daylight blocking when pulled together. This is part of the reason I was able to log 12 hours sleep overnight. 

I'm sipping my coffee in the darkness, only lit by the lilac and blue glow of my laptop screen.

Best wishes, and positive energy to everyone,

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Jackie, this is an issue I hope my Suzie can deal with as my clothing and femininity continue to change. I want her to know she is my everything, and I'm not in competition with her.

The last time this happened we had been in a quirky little store and we each bought a top. It was the same top, but in different colors. My spouse put hers on and tells me, "I don't like the fit. It shows off every bulge and imperfection." I was curious and put mine on. I looked fantastic.

The difference of course being that I've taken up "gym rat" as one of my hobbies. I pointed out that one of the reasons I wanted to look good (and I look pretty darn good these days) was for her. While she wasn't completely convinced, I got two new tops so I'm calling it a win. Even if they are far and away the most fragile garments I've ever owned. I'm talking "hand wash by fairy children. Wash only in unicorn tears and virgin blood mixed with spring water from the sacred grove harvested during a lunar eclipse. Dry flat on a concecrated altar using only the indirect heat of an angel's true love" delicate.

I love the way girl clothes feel. Sometimes I'm not so crazy about the washing instructions.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

@Jackie C.I love your laundry process. I also have an abundance of new fitness clothing, and was a gym rat until I came down with the COVID. Now my fitness clothing serve as Pj's.

Masked Hugs,

Morning! Just fed my dogs and gave the sick one his meds

I am so tired but I gotta finish up school for the week, so lETS GET THIS BREAD

Oh and my other laptop is huGE and it's so hard to type because I am used to my tiny Chromebook!!

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

The difference of course being that I've taken up "gym rat" as one of my hobbies.

That's something I'm going to have to do once covid is over.  I have all these nice clothes that don't fit me any more. :(  Nobody designs nice clothes for people with three boobs!

• Forum Moderator
On 12/9/2020 at 9:25 AM, Bri2020 said:

I'm not sure, this is my first winter after coming out but I had the same exact experience this morning when taking the dog for her long morning walk. Oof.  I made sure when I got ready for work to pick out some nice clothes that were more form flatte ring and actually did my makeup today. Instantly made me feel better.  Now I just need this coat to keep warm and look feminine: 

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 12.53.08 PM.png

Going back for a moment. Of course, I am looking at this beautiful coat. Next thing I know I get an email that Capital One has raised my credit limit by quite a bit.

I know I should take the jump and get one. I am looking at the big picture. I may need it for moving soon. drat.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, KathyLauren said:

That's something I'm going to have to do once covid is over.  I have all these nice clothes that don't fit me any more. :(  Nobody designs nice clothes for people with three boobs!

Ugh, tell me about it. I'm pigeon breasted so I've got this "mono-boob" thing going on. I've basically got a shelf. I'm really hoping that my breasts will grow out enough to camouflage it a little. If they don't, I might consider surgery but I really, really don't want to go that route. The idea of somebody taking a scalpel to my precious girls just makes me shudder.

I guess that's a pretty good marker for my preferred gender: Penis? Sure, hack that thing off. My boobs? Touch them and I'll cut you. Deep.

Honestly @KymmieL, as gorgeous as that coat is, it's not very expensive. If we weren't paying off our cat's cancer treatment (he maxxed out all the cards), I'd snag it and call it "Merry Christmas to Me." I could really use a warmer coat, especially since the heat in my car doesn't work.

Hugs!

OK- I got permission to get myself a xmas gift so I bought the kelly green version of  "The Coat" lol

I love my wife so much!!!❤️

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 1.19.22 PM.jpg

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL when our canine alarm goes off the first time, I ignore it don’t move, don’t let here know she was successful.

if she catches me, I pull the sheet over my face.  But most of the time she will wake up my wife by washing her face and washing her neck and anyplace she can get her long tongue.  When she finally gets one of us up, usually me, she simply lays down in our place.  Then when my wife gets up, she excitedly runs and jumps and waits for her to catch up.

try to get her to go out?  No not what she wants.

trying to keep her out by closing the door?  Ha, very funny.  She can open any door she wants unless you lock it.  If you put her out but don’t get her in no problem she just opens the door.  The problem is we can’t get her to close it again.  All our door handles are levers so she just stands up and uses her paw.  

I have no clue how to get the feline snooze alarm to work.  In my experience they can’t be controlled they act and react randomly.

as for forced lesbian wives our deal is no public affection, we are just friends in public.  I’m ok with that about all that’s changed is holding hands.  

My wife complains that my legs look better than hers.  

Willow

2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

OK- I got permission to get myself a xmas gift so I bought the kelly green version of  "The Coat" lol

I got the very same color.  We can be twins.

2 hours ago, LaurenA said:

I got the very same color.  We can be twins.

Next winter in a post covid world we can meet halfway between in Chicago and strut our fashionista glorious coat twin selves through downtown and grab something to eat.  ;) 

3 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

The madness continues.

I checked my bank balance which is not that impressive.  But then, I haven't spent much lately because covid.

Yeah, I did it too.

I'll still need to find a coordinating mask tho.

My wife steals my clothes constantly now lol. The other day she made the comment that she has more male clothes now then I do. I just laughed at her and said take them 

6 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 1.19.22 PM.jpg

OK, I love that coat. I even love the color. I got to see if it comes in my size.. lol

• Forum Moderator

That is such a cute coat, I'd get one myself.  But, considering the cute coat I bought a couple of years ago, I can't really justify another one.

50706982313_d9a8daf3eb_b.jpg

1 hour ago, KathyLauren said:

That is such a cute coat, I'd get one myself.  But, considering the cute coat I bought a couple of years ago, I can't really justify another one.

I don't blame you- that's beautiful

• Forum Moderator

Kathy yeah, that coat is just darling.

For giggles I wanted to check and see if the old gray matter remembered right that the secretary position I put in for, has been up for a while. Low and behold it isn't up anymore. MMMMMM? Maybe they found someone for that position, ME. I am not going to jump to any conclusions or anything. ?? A girl can hope can't she?

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Honestly @KymmieL, as gorgeous as that coat is, it's not very expensive. If we weren't paying off our cat's cancer treatment (he maxxed out all the cards), I'd snag it and call it "Merry Christmas to Me." I could really use a warmer coat, especially since the heat in my car doesn't work.

Hugs!

Well I do have a kohls card with a $300 limit. Just spending time in my wallet being     loved. And I've got a pick up truck now too.

I know once I do leave. especially if I get this school position I am stopping on the way getting my nails done. maybe some nice gel tips. :P Maybe pamper myself. A reward for getting the position.

Kymmie

I just got this coat a couple of months ago so I can’t buy anymore for now. In other news I scheduled my orchiectomy today so I’m on cloud 9 for the moment.

247451D0-806E-4C48-B719-FA15C59A5F8C.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Emily michelle said:

In other news I scheduled my orchiectomy today so I’m on cloud 9 for the moment.

Congratulations!

Cloud 9 is a weird thing to call your bathroom though. ?

Seriously though, congratulations and best of luck!

Hugs!

Haha cloud 9 would be weird if it was my bathroom. The nurse I talked to today was so nice I talked to her for like a half hour and she was legitimately concerned about being transgender and is trying to learn more about it