• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jandi said:

Snakes are what I get unreasonable about.  We do have a live and let live thing for the most part.  Although I am a little offended when they move into the house (if I know) (and they do).  

On the other hand, my young granddaughter will play with the creepy things.

Oh! You get sweet little danger noodle housemates? Jealous!

Snow is shoveled and I stretched out my back afterwards. The only "eventful" moment is when my hand slipped spreading salt. Got a face full.

Hugs!

5 hours ago, Lenneth said:

“Hon?  What the hell does the reshoots in “The Fantastic Four”  (2015) have to do with Patrick Stewart’s audition for the Captain Picard role in TNG?  And if you’re curious, brain did this:

Interesting reading.  Thank you!  I loved Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard.  And just the mention of his name made me think about The Refreshments song Banditos where part of the chorus goes, "Yeah, your alias says you're Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the United federation of Planets." 

• Forum Moderator

My leggings are the foundation of my attempt to stay warm as the snow falls. 

Stay warm and safe 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1604D414-2695-484B-9954-57776ED90A53.jpeg

B973B784-4227-48F0-B159-B6F53009390C.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mmindy said:

My leggings are the foundation of my attempt to stay warm as the snow falls. 

Oh yeah, wearing the fleece lined ones today. So comfy and warm!

Hugs!

@Jandi, yup!  My partner hates crawly things.  I am sent in to battle on their behalf.  They argue I’m smaller and quicker than they are, thus I have an evolutionary advantage.  Pointing out I am vertically challenged results in comments claiming it’s so I can be closer to the enemy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The boots I have were in part for the heels.  I am not as short with them.  Gotta give @Elizabeth Star’s footwear a try though.  A whole two inches more!

1 minute ago, Billie75B said:

Working from home today so I can actually be me.

@Elizabeth Star love the peep toes girl.

PXL_20220203_181828292.thumb.jpg.9f779b6bc07df6358511167f60bae419.jpg

Love that!  Neat, the colors work well together, and it looks comfy.  It's classy without being  overwhelming, but still professional enough to operate in a work environment.

1 minute ago, Lenneth said:

Love that!  Neat, the colors work well together, and it looks comfy.  It's classy without being  overwhelming, but still professional enough to operate in a work environment.

@LennethThank you 💓

I do wish my hair played nicer with me and could get that style you have.  It frames your face.  Sort keeps the focus on you if someone talking to you.   My hair, sadly, is a deamon beast spawned by Cthulu, breaks the laws of physics, and attempts to consume my sould.  The fight has been a long one.  We're a stalemate currently, but I know it's planning something.

• Forum Moderator
5 minutes ago, Lenneth said:

I can actually be me.

This is a real perk when you can work from home and be the real you.

Love it.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

56 minutes ago, Mmindy said:

This is a real perk when you can work from home and be the real you.

Love it.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

@Mmindy Thank you.

• Forum Moderator
23 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

Estrogen still right where it should be, T only slightly above but stable.

Congratulations!

23 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

Couldn't get a picture of my tights and ankle boots.

I'm curious about the boots, but that's OK. You look very put together! I like that color on you.

Hugs!

18 hours ago, Lenneth said:

I do wish my hair played nicer with me and could get that style you have. 

Me too! Though I feel it's probably for different reasons, mine has decided to take its ball and go home!  Traitors!

16 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Went for my quarterly visit with the PA to check all my levels and progress. Estrogen still right where it should be, T only slightly above but stable. Couldn't get a picture of my tights and ankle boots.1880747922_IMG_20220203_1145187962.thumb.jpg.be5edb8b2bc60911f62ecd802eb421d6.jpg

Love it!  You look like the person that gets called when someone is being difficult or ugly  to someone in a store or office.  You have that gravitas that is saying you’re sweet and friendly unless someone tries to start something.  Then you’ll be the one to shut them down and remind them where the door is.  Sweet, but professional!  Love the boots too.  I just started really looking for footwear. I don’t know if I am just being too picky or the places I have tried so far don’t have great selections. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have the one pair of boots I mentioned using with the denim skirt, one pair of athletic runner type shoes, and one pair of flip flops,

• Forum Moderator
16 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Couldn't get a picture of my tights and ankle boots.

Good morning Hannah,

I'm with you on the photos, getting the whole body shot to look just right is difficult. I like both of the pictures you posted here. You're looking wonderful, and I'm glad you quarterly checkup went well.

I need more practice getting my hair to look feminine. Like @Lennethsaid, my hair doesn't play well. Depending how I'm presenting, I either look like a Deadhead hippy or a questionable Biker. My hair is naturally curly/wavy grey/silver and fine not thick. 

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Yay!  Well I’ll be embarking on my epic worthy trek across the country on Monday.  After valiantly fighting my way north, I will give that a look.  My options on where to look should also be expanding too, but I am a total shut in and online ordering will always pique my interest. 😆🤷🏻‍♀️

Oooh!  Love it.  Has some of that “goth/punk” vibe from your other outfit.  Is the hoodie particularly heavy?  Love the skirt too.  That’s a skirt right?  Little hard to tell under the hoodie.

• Forum Moderator

Looking... I don't know, I'm just bumming around the house today. Wanted to look slightly put-together to head out to Cultivate tonight. It's my favorite lesbian owned business and it's shutting down this weekend.

20220204_153344.thumb.jpg.da3242c785c5fc0af584729d49d7c058.jpg

Hugs!

2 hours ago, Lenneth said:

Oooh!  Love it.  Has some of that “goth/punk” vibe from your other outfit.  Is the hoodie particularly heavy?  Love the skirt too.  That’s a skirt right?  Little hard to tell under the hoodie.

The hoodie isn’t too heavy although it is something I kept from another life. 🙂 yes it’s a skirt. My favorite and only long black one. 

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Looking... I don't know, I'm just bumming around the house today. Wanted to look slightly put-together to head out to Cultivate tonight. It's my favorite lesbian owned business and it's shutting down this weekend.

20220204_153344.thumb.jpg.da3242c785c5fc0af584729d49d7c058.jpg

Hugs!

Love it! Your hair almost matches the flowers on your hoodie. 

3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

As to boots, Thursday Boots (online) is where I got those

You know, I have a pair that look almost exactly like these that I picked up in the Men's section (tricksey hobbitses!) of Burlington Coat Factory for a super discount! I think I got lucky, but maybe check your local similar place! Burlington is a crapshoot, but sometimes you get lucky! 😉

3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

It’s the warmest day of the week so now I decided to wear something sensible. 

7175E950-2D67-401D-9DAB-CC51E97B5D3E.jpegVery cute, Lizzy!