• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Hi ladies

took a run to the recycling center aka dump this morning cleaning out my garage, taking pictures of things I won’t ever need again to sell on Marketplace. Making decent progress but right now I am taking a cool down/water break. I don’t do as well as I once did with the heat and humidity.  I suppose it’s a good thing I didn’t move to Florida. Or the desert southwest. Nearly stroked out in Phoenix one time. It was 115.

So I am going to put a warning up front here! Jackie if I say something bad here or inappropriate for this topic, just kill it.

Boobies!  So for those of you who have grown or are growing a pair I have a comment or question take your pick.  I know mine are much more feminine although my measurements haven’t changed.  Anybody else?  I notice they have become better shaped and firmer.  They have become particularly sensitive and  while I used to be a stomach sleeper, they prevent that.  A proper push-up bra would give me cleavage and the are still changing.  

when we move, the new neighbors will only meet Willow, no switching back and forth.  Swimming pool is right outside our back door so I asked my wife about a swim suit.  She has voice she never wanted to see me in a woman’s suit.  Well, an agreeable tanking top with swim shorts bottom and I insist they must have a built in panty.  She has agreed to that.  Yes!

Liz and Kymmie in particular and anyone else I don’t mean to be boasting, offensive or anything like that.  But I am finally making progress that I have been struggling for just as you are and I’m finally getting close.  I wish you all success .  With patience it will come.

Willow

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Best of luck Linda Marie.  I hope they have an open mind and open heart.  

Your move seems to be progressing well Willow!  

Jani

oh darn, darn, darn. I just posted I would walk away from the Meals on Wheels if they don't understand, truth is I just can't walk away from those in need. I feel better now, but I will present myself and go from there, but I won't walk away.

Hugs and love,

LM♥️

My fireside chat. Jealousy. I am so envious of those here on H.R.T. I wish I could join in on that experience. 

My past won't allow me that experience, doctors orders because of my health.

Directions, do we go Left? Right? Forward? Reverse? Well we already do all four. So where now?

I found I go inside my mind, find which direction suits the need.

Food for thought.

Hugs and love,

LM♥️

Today58B.jpg

My video of the day. I can not take credit for this. My late gender counselor, Kimberley Hyatt-Wallace taught me this. 

I feel I should carry her wisdom to others.

Love,

LM♥️

Hey @Elizabeth Star.   I've been tracking my muscle mass since I've been on hormones.  The scale at my gym showed that I've lost 20 lbs of muscle mass though I've only gained 8 lbs since starting in them.  They only difference I've notice on trackers hasn't show much difference when I switched my gender but it still felt good to do so.

4 hours ago, Willow said:

Boobies!  So for those of you who have grown or are growing a pair I have a comment or question take your pick.  I know mine are much more feminine although my measurements haven’t changed.  Anybody else?  I notice they have become better shaped and firmer.  They have become particularly sensitive and  while I used to be a stomach sleeper, they prevent that.  A proper push-up bra would give me cleavage and the are still changing.

Been doing measurements since starting. Interestingly my chest size didn't change, however the girls obviously were growing. When I got to look at my back I noticed it was more feminine, the large back muscles had gone and it all moved to the front hence the no change in apparent size. 

The tape doesn't tell the whole story and neither do the scales. I feel heavier and overweight (it's what I feel and I need to deal with it), however the scales say I'm 1.5kg heavier than I was when I started this journey. Really.

At the beginning I was told to keep a journal and take photos (that will never see the light of day ?) to give myself reassurance that things change. To begin with nothing but now I look at my photos even just from a year ago and so much has changed.

Happy days. Gotta go to my meeting now.

Hugs

Robin

Just a peak inside my house, dog toys.

Today58C.jpg

I feel like recently I noticed my boobs are maybe slightly bigger but do seem to be getting more shapely. I haven't been measuring or taking pics, though. 

I haven't been measuring either, but they sure do feel different.  And not just the nipples.  I do think they are maybe a little more noticeable, but that could be wishful thinking.  To be honest at my age I wasn't expecting much, so I'm grateful for what can I get.  

I think for me, how I feel is what is important, and I know they are real.  But I have been told the change is noticeable.

My life upstairs, a salad and cranberry juice. Oh and my muffy slippers. Hope all have a good day, over and out,

LindaMarie.♥️ 

Today58D.jpg

• Forum Moderator

@Linda Marie I agree with your take on life.  We climb out of our personal hole and we are faced with other obstacles.  That's life I guess.  Once we get past the biggest obstacle in our head, we can move forward.   You house looks nice!   

@RhondaS I'm happy you are seeing some growth.  Sometimes we change so little that it might not be noticed with a tape measure but the mirror tells the story.  

Jani

21 hours ago, Stefi said:

She will start calling me her big sister. She wants to take me shopping-I love shopping. She has a room for me at her house if I need it (if my wife throws me out). I will keep all updated as I try to convince my wife that I am a women but still the same person that she married.

HUGS

Stefi 

That's awesome that your sister supports you like that. Hope your wife accepts you too.

20 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I know if I  asked it would be NO also. She is selfish and doesn't want me to change. Wants the person she married. She needs to realize that she married a woman.  One trapped in a male body, one that took another 32 yrs to realize. I know that it will never be a girl's night for us. 

Hugs, 

Kymmie 

Seems to be a common thing. My wife keeps voicing concerns about my HRT meds side effects. I'm not even on the standard dose yet. My doctor is being cautious while getting my results to the target zone, which I'm ok with. Better safe than sorry like they say. She never would have been ok with HRT if I asked her.

19 hours ago, Willow said:

When I started, I was doing herbals to change. My boobs grew some but felt like man boobs. Now on HRT they have grown a little but mostly gotten firmer and a little fuller. They also feel like an appendage now instead of part of a man chest. I,ve been on HRT for a little over 3 months now, and I feel great. No adverse side effects.

2 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

They also feel like an appendage now instead of part of a man chest.

A big difference!

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jandi said:

A big difference!

I wish. Just a little bit of difference for me. ?

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Happy Sunday everyone 

i agree with the comments that they are firmer.  No I don’t take pictures but I do measure.  I didn’t think about the exchange coming from my back.  I kind of thought as they became firmer and changed they were also moving closer together but at other times I can tell they really aren’t. Amazing what our wives and daughters went through that we never knew about, and this isn’t the worst part.  

as for weight, I was 225 when I moved to SC 5 years ago.  18 months later I had managed to get down to 215.  Doctors were worried that I was dropping because of my cancer treatments. Slowly I have worked on it and I’m now at 185.  And while I may move up and down a few pounds this is real and permanent weight loss!  For now my goal is 180.  When I get there I’ll decide if I’m satisfied or want to try to go lower.  Fat roll under my arms created when wearing a bra is all but gone too.

how, well changed what I eat, no donuts for breakfast.  No or very rarely do I have a coke, used to be at least 20oz per day and probably more.  No more added sugar!  Rarely do we have fast food now or eat out.  Cows milk is out using soy milk.  I actually like vanilla soy milk better.  

Fellow Veterans enjoy your weekend and thanks for your service.

Sgt Stewart, USAF

I really don't have anything to share here right now. I am slipping back into depression but will over come it.

Airman first class. weapons mechanic,  USAF,  Thanking all here for your service. Remember those that gave the ultimate sacrifice. 

LM♥️

Do anyone feel this song?

• Forum Moderator

I haven't seen any growth in my breasts or any other changes. But the E is fighting upstream against my high T. Just being on HRT makes this lady happy.

Well other than a complaint from my wife that I purchased a birthday card for my grandson when she signed the one she got from both of us. I haven't talked to her at all since Friday afternoon. It is evident that she cares. Oh well. I wonder if I will hear anything until she walks in the door,  Tomorrow.

I just hope I am being paranoid. But I keep thinking who am I fracking kidding it is over between me and my wife. I just hope I am wrong. But being  my lifes story is about failure. I cannot help it. 

Sorry to bring the sadness to the day.

Hugs,

Kymmie

On 5/28/2021 at 2:47 PM, Michele_ said:

Stefi - I was on that path for the past six years. My wife knew I was crossdressing, but did not want to see me or interact with me dressed as a woman. After a very long journey of self-reflection, I came out about two weeks ago, and I am transitioning. I started living full time as a woman a week ago. 

Everyone is different, and I encourage you to follow your heart. For me, I finally felt that I couldn't continue living as two part-time people, so I made the switch. I hope you find yourself and that you are happy. Michele

Welcome Michele and congrats on living true full time! 

Our local Pride Celebration is coming up and they are doing it both virtual and then having an in person 2 weeks later.  My massage center is a major sponsor this year so we have a "virtual booth" for the online celebration.  I pushed myself again past mt comfort zone and produced a short video that will play in our "booth" on a loop.  Then for the in person celebration I will have a little tent there where people can drop in to talk.  I'm really putting myself out there and I'm finding while it pushes my a little, I'm not freaked out about it anymore.  Here's the video that will be playing in our virtual booth:  I'm hoping that being a visible transgender woman business owner, that I can inspire others to live their truths and pursue their dreams. 

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Our local Pride Celebration is coming up and they are doing it both virtual and then having an in person 2 weeks later.  My massage center is a major sponsor this year so we have a "virtual booth" for the online celebration.  I pushed myself again past mt comfort zone and produced a short video that will play in our "booth" on a loop.  Then for the in person celebration I will have a little tent there where people can drop in to talk.  I'm really putting myself out there and I'm finding while it pushes my a little, I'm not freaked out about it anymore.  Here's the video that will be playing in our virtual booth:  I'm hoping that being a visible transgender woman business owner, that I can inspire others to live their truths and pursue their dreams. 

That is wonderful. I’m proud of you for making that.

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Well other than a complaint from my wife that I purchased a birthday card for my grandson when she signed the one she got from both of us. I haven't talked to her at all since Friday afternoon. It is evident that she cares. Oh well. I wonder if I will hear anything until she walks in the door,  Tomorrow.

That seems like a silly thing to get excited about. Your grandson is more likely to care about what's IN the card or what came with it than the card itself.

That's enough failure talks too young lady. You sabotage yourself thinking like that. You might not always get what you want, but you're living your best life and that's more important. Go out there and drag what you want out of life!

That's really cool @Bri2020! I'm looking for ways to participate in pride 'round these parts this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

Hugs!