• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

10 hours ago, Willow said:

Does anyone still say “bummer” anymore?

I do

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Tellington

So.... I have heard back from "Marie". She told me that I have a beautiful soul and I just melted. She wants to continue a friendship and that is as much as I could possibly hope for. Funny that I am still crying, but they are happy tears now. I know that I will finally sleep well tonight after so many nights of not sleeping. She will probably never know how much she has changed my life, but that is ok, I just want her to be a part of it.

~Rachel

9 minutes ago, CD Rachel said:

@Tellington

So.... I have heard back from "Marie". She told me that I have a beautiful soul and I just melted. She wants to continue a friendship and that is as much as I could possibly hope for. Funny that I am still crying, but they are happy tears now. I know that I will finally sleep well tonight after so many nights of not sleeping. She will probably never know how much she has changed my life, but that is ok, I just want her to be a part of it.

~Rachel

That's wonderful. I am admittedly somewhat envious, but if I happened into such a situation, it would probably scare the heck out of me. I have too much of a history of just latching on and then screwing it up. 

Anyway, you deserve it, and I am truly happy for you.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

She currently doesn't really want to know jack about my lady life.

My wife is the same way. She doesn't really want to know about Kymmie at all. I think that She knows I go on line and talk to my girl friends.

Kymmie

37 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

My wife is the same way. She doesn't really want to know about Kymmie at all. I think that She knows I go on line and talk to my girl friends.

Kymmie

Maybe we should feel sorry for them, because they won't allow themselves to experience the happy versions of ourselves.

@KymmieLNot only do I still say bummer, I occasionally add the prefix "Whoa, dude!" to it.

• Forum Moderator

Hi

@KathyLauren I didn’t think about that answer.  But you are right.  There are times and situations where we must care for ourselves in order to be able to care for others.

@CD Rachel I’m glad you heard back from “Marie”.  I know how upset you were, and how happy you are.

have a great day everyone 

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,:coffee:

It's going to be a hot day in the shop. Hair up in a ponytail then up under a welding beanie, so I can wear my face-shield for grinding and then the welding helmet. Bib overalls, long sleeve denim shirt, leather apron, and heavy gloves. I'll stay hydrated, and aware of my physical condition, as I sweat away the pounds. On the days I work hard, I don't workout. Fans will be blowing from all directions.

Best wishes, positive motivation, and safety for all,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋   

200_s.gif?cid=e826c9fc7ux62w8rv564w9ck9f

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all.  0820hrs and already 60 on the fenceometer. Glad it's going to be a nice day. I need to get some stuff finished on the wagon for our trip tomorrow. We are heading to Lincoln for the weekend. As the 31st is my oldest grandsons birthday. Taking him and my granddaughter to Cars and Coffee Sat at Speedway Motors.

I still don't get my wife. yesterday, we go and look at a house. She is OK with me wearing a ladies Harley t with a padded bra. obviously, showing that I have breasts. Go figure. I guess even women don't understand women.

We put in an offer for this home. Should hear something later today.

Well off to the salt mines in a bit, but first coffee. As always brought to you today by Folgers.

Hugs,

Kymmie

2 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Well off to the salt mines in a bit, but first coffee. As always brought to you today by Folgers.

I have family with those fancy set-the-time-grinds-brews, and is ready when you drag your butt out of bed.

But for me, Folgers in my coffee-press works just fine.

• Forum Moderator

Hi, meeting with another lawyer tomorrow.  We’ll see how that goes.  Our daughter is also supposed to be coming here to a campground for the weekend.  We’ll see if she makes any contact with us.

Kymmie, I don’t know what to say.  I’ve been through similar things as well.  I never know what she is thinking.  It’s ok, then it’s not ok.  I hope your sons birthday goes well.  Our sons birthday is the 29th.

Jandi, we are using a very basic coffee maker.  Put water in, put a pod in and press start.  One cup at a time.  And if we are away from the dock I have a percolator.  Old school!  I have used Folgers and Maxwell House. But not instant coffee!  

Willow

16 minutes ago, Willow said:

But not instant coffee!

That is an act of desperation.

• Forum Moderator

Willow, I will always keep an old fashion stovetop coffee percolator. I have two at home, and one in the camper. I may be without gas or electric, but I’ll never be without a functioning coffee maker. 

81DF7E20-C400-4B8D-8461-DA91B01F1170.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

@Mmindy that’s the exact same percolator I’ve got!

• Forum Moderator
50 minutes ago, Willow said:

exact same percolator

🏳️‍⚧️❤️🏳️‍🌈☕

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Willow, I will always keep an old fashion stovetop coffee percolator. I have two at home, and one in the camper. I may be without gas or electric, but I’ll never be without a functioning coffee maker. 

81DF7E20-C400-4B8D-8461-DA91B01F1170.jpeg

Me, too! I always have one on hand. And, I gotta say, there's something extra special about percolated coffee made over a campfire...

In a whole 'nother area, I got a new fragrance today. I bought it as a kind of joke, but it smells good--007 for women. Sadly, the guitar riff and Walther PPK are not included...

2 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

In a whole 'nother area, I got a new fragrance today. I bought it as a kind of joke, but it smells good--007 for women. Sadly, the guitar riff and Walther PPK are not included...

Oh, darn. 

I forgot to mention. Second day on my new job. Yesterday was all paperwork, today was all over the plant. Introduced to everyone as Hannah, and she this, her that. So awesome. Then I found out that my name badge can't have Hannah on it until I legally change my name. Not what I was initially told.😟 It actually didn't hit me all that hard at first, until I was introduced to a couple of folks in the same job who had their name badges hanging on their shirt pockets. Got kinda triggered.😬

22 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

Me, too! I always have one on hand. And, I gotta say, there's something extra special about percolated coffee made over a campfire...

Of course.

IMG_0414.HEIC

• Forum Moderator

Well had a good feeling today. Our apt is about 50 yrds from the parking lot. It is a PIA. SO today I am walking out to do some work on the wagon. Get her ready for the road trip tomorrow.

I notice that my pony tail is bouncing as I walked. Just like a girls does. I made me feel great.

Kymmie

I am having a difficult time with this hiding. So I think I am going to start pushing my boundaries. This week I came out to a friend at work. He is supportive and told me he is available if I need to talk. I then spoke to my brother and he and his wife now know. They both told me that they still love me and though they do not understand that this is about my happiness and they want me to be happy. I plan on talking to my sister soon. Then the hard part will be talking to my son, he worries me the most but this must be done. Then i will start to look at work. I would like to be full time by the end of this summer.

Done hiding! 

~Rachel 

8 hours ago, Marcie Jensen said:

You're not missing anything. Years ago I had a Walther PPK 9mm short - the same as 007 had. Terrible ballistics. Even the guy at the gun shop wouldn't buy it off me! 😅

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone 

TGIF!  And I mean that with all I’ve got.  It’s been an up and down week for me, that’s for sure.  

The backpacking I’ve done has been along the Appalachian trail.  No camp fires allowed!  So mine has only been used over a single burner hikers camp stove.  Still nothing like a hot cup after a night on top of a mountain.  (And before you say anything about the Appalachians being hills, remember that they are the oldest know range in the world and we’re once believed to be as high as the Himalayan.

it’s supposed to be rainy and stormy today, but nice for the weekend.  I’d like to take the sailboat out Saturday, we will have to see about that.  There is a fishing tournament going on as well as the holiday weekend boaters and I don’t want to deal with a bunch of power boaters.  They brought in a blue marlin that weighed nearly 400 pounds yesterday.

Otherwise nothing much going on.  

Willow

• Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, CD Rachel said:

They both told me that they still love me and though they do not understand that this is about my happiness and they want me to be happy.

That's the most important part. They don't have to understand right now, it's a learning curve. Love is the most important part. My son knows about my transition and is extremely uncomfortable with it. He does not want any confusing signals about my gender in front of his three teenage children.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
15 minutes ago, Willow said:

The Appalachians being hills, remember that they are the oldest know range in the world and we’re once believed to be as high as the Himalayan.

I like seeing what hikers start off with and what they drop off as they find out the Ounces add up to Pounds, and Pounds equal Pain. As for the age of the Appalachian Mountains it hard for people who don't have an appreciation for Geology and Plate Tectonics to grasp the millions of years that have shaped our world known as Earth.

Good morning, today's coffee:coffee: was brewed in an electric Bunn coffee maker, so it's a good sign that the kick off to Summer is under way. TGIF

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋