• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mychal said:

Coffee's on and I'm a my drawing table, working on my indie graphic novel series.

How interesting 🤔

• Forum Moderator

Firefighter Fenton sings OOH COFFEE from Fire Department Coffee.

A Coffee song for your entertainment.

Mmindy. Dinner was good.  A nice trip to a familiar place.  This was my first time out in public all dressed. Our normal bartender said hello, looked surprised but smiled took our drink orders and talked with us.  Very nice. If not even nicer to me than usual (in a good way).  But the overall experience was really good, only a few confused looks. Thank you for asking. 

glad you did not have to wait long at the doctors.  That never happens 

• Forum Moderator
14 minutes ago, Tiffany 838 said:

Very nice. If not even nicer to me than usual (in a good way).  But the overall experience was really good, only a few confused looks.

That's great Tiffany,

I'm so happy that everyone was respectable, and that you had a good time.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Took the wife to her orthopedic appt. Right definitely broken and left just fractured. Her left was put into a brace. THe Dr. wants us to see him on the 5th to make sure everything is healing properly. If not surgery on the 6th. 

My appointment went good. all the cancer taken care of. My wife just stayed in the car. so no having to warn her about them referring to me in the feminine context. I was telling a nurse about what happened to her and that I was off work to help her.

She says, "Oh, you are such a good wife to her."

I'm like yessss.

Hugs, To all

Kymmie

Thank you Mindy.

Kymmie. Sorry to hear about you wife.  Glad your appointment went well.   

Good morning

Another day before the weekend, and it seems this week has really dragged itself out, whew!

It's going to be a great day because I want it to be one! 

I have my outfit all laid out for today and I'll start getting ready here in a bit. 

Look out Friday, Birdie is coming!💞

Birdie💞

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

id offer the old TGIF but it really doesn’t apply.  One cup down, trying to convince my body that I need a second.  It decided it’s too comfortable.  I go in at 10 today.  

hopefully we aren’t jumping from the frying pan into the fire but a replacement has been hired for my problem child.  Seems yet another person I was talking too had the same issues we her the next night.  Refused to stop what ever she was doing and start helping customers so the first person could count her drawer and do her paperwork. When she finally came over she made a snide remark.

no real update on my granddaughter.  She is in a hospital now where she doesn’t get visitors, only daily phone time and both group and private counseling sessions.  She will be there 3 days minimum.

partly to balance out medications.  

ok body says it will allow me another cup so I’d better go get it before it changes it’s mind.

Willow

I cut the grass in the afternoon which the heat index was really bad but it had to get done. I then did a major purchase. I ordered 21 dresses, 7 skorts, 15 tops, 4 skirts, and a swimsuit.

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

I cut the grass in the afternoon which the heat index was really bad but it had to get done. I then did a major purchase. I ordered 21 dresses, 7 skorts, 15 tops, 4 skirts, and a swimsuit.

That was the plan for this afternoon cut the lawns. But mother nature is a b(w)itch. We had some good down pours and thunder and lightening.  So I built my welding cart, and worked on the wagon some.

Kymmie

8 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

That was the plan for this afternoon cut the lawns. But mother nature is a b(w)itch. We had some good down pours and thunder and lightening.  So I built my welding cart, and worked on the wagon some.

Kymmie

I had a heat stroke. Now its just a migraine

Good morning, everyone!! It's been a busy few days with little time to follow everyone's. You all have been busy!!!

I spent yesterday cutting grass and picking up clippings - a hot but not overly so 6 hours. It was nice to finally get enough dry weather to get it done. Watch that heatstroke @Ashley0616!!!

My wife and I went out shopping at Sam's Club the other day to get some bulk food - we normally spend some time in the women's clothing section and I've picked up quite a few items at good prices. This time, my wife was laser focused and we got the food items we needed and left. Yesterday, she looked at me and said "I just realized we never looked at the women's clothing at Sam's Club when we were there. I'm sorry!!! Why didn't you say something?" I told her I knew she was on a mission and that I had been getting quite a lot lately so I figured I'd just not say anything. She promised a return trip soon and said "Don't let me do that again. How could we not want to shop for clothes!!!???" 😄💕 I am so blessed.

It's "April in Drag" time for me for a little while with various family visits upcoming. Can you say DYSPHORIA? I knew you could. It's definitely been a help being able to look in a mirror and see "myself" even if the clothes are more masculine. And, putting on a sleep dress just before getting in bed helps. But, God, I just am dying to put on a skort, a popover and change my earrings to large hoops!!! Thanks to my therapist, I've got strategies in place to make it thru - as Dr. Leo Marvin said in "What About Bob," baby steps and I'm giving myself a vacation from my dysphoria. 🤣

Be safe, be happy and look for the goodness in this beautiful day we've been given.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I've been jumping in and out of my socials today, it's humid, rainy, and we don't have any plans for today. So I'm spending the day in my soft stretchy pants, shirt, and house shoes.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

We have only gotten to the 80s once this year, so far. Since I am off work. I will be working on trimming the yard. despite the rainy weather the yard isn't to long. Just the sides.

May see about working on leash training Oreo. He has had a collar on for the past week. He's pretty much used to it. I may also do to cutting and welding on the wagon. Fixing the rust under the rear windows. This time the passenger side. Then possibly put in my new Aluminum radiator.

Kymmie

I have received the paperwork from the courthouse and I am officially a female according to the state of Mississippi. Now I can start changing my name and get my new corrected driver's license. I'm so happy. I made an appointment on the sixth to get my new driver's license. 

2 hours ago, KymmieL said:

We have only gotten to the 80s once this year, so far.

I'm jealous but I wouldn't want your winters lol. The low has been 90s and also been into the 100s. 

34 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

I have received the paperwork from the courthouse and I am officially a female according to the state of Mississippi. Now I can start changing my name and get my new corrected driver's license. I'm so happy. I made an appointment on the sixth to get my new driver's license. 

Congratulations are in order 💞

40 minutes ago, Birdie said:

Congratulations are in order 💞

Thank you! I'm loving today!

Screenshot_20230701-152657.thumb.png.2977c8911ed7b8c6285830de8ff5452e.png

I got a birthday coupon from Torrid in my email, plus my Torrid bonus dollars, and 50% off today. 

I picked up a strapless underwire push up bra for $1.27!!! 💞

I have been needing a strapless 💞

Birdie💞

22 minutes ago, Birdie said:

Screenshot_20230701-152657.thumb.png.2977c8911ed7b8c6285830de8ff5452e.png

I got a birthday coupon from Torrid in my email, plus my Torrid bonus dollars, and 50% off today. 

I picked up a strapless underwire push up bra for $1.27!!! 💞

I have been needing a strapless 💞

Birdie💞

Wow that's a hell of a deal!

2 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

Congratulations. But I would be afraid in Mississippi or Florida or one of those states.  You are brave. 

@Ashley0616

Great news! That was quicker than I expected. Our legal systems take a lot longer for processing anything. Guess it because of our convict past :P

Hugs

MaybeRob

3 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

I have received the paperwork from the courthouse and I am officially a female according to the state of Mississippi.

Congratulations.

In NC you can change gender on your ID (drivers license) without a court order, just a form from your health care provider.  The name change needs a court order though.

6 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

awesome