• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

3 hours ago, SamC said:

How wonderful to be accepted like that.  Did she tell her your bra size?  I wish my bust was as full as yours looked in that pic you posted. 

😂 I was very surprised by my wife! Up until now, she's been very worried about how others would react to my feminine shape (my showing off my legs in women's shorts and skinny jeans). There's no denying that I have a 36D bust, but I don't wear form-fitting tops...that might be a little too much for her. But I guess her private conversation with her sister was to let her know how different I look from the last time we met (7 years ago). From what she told me, no mention was made of my specific measurements, other than I'd lost 50 pounds revealing my shape; and how my natural estrogen had changed my body (loss of muscle tone, softened my skin).

Mychal

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mychal said:

😂 I was very surprised by my wife! Up until now, she's been very worried about how others would react to my feminine shape (my showing off my legs in women's shorts and skinny jeans). There's no denying that I have a 36D bust, but I don't wear form-fitting tops...that might be a little too much for her. But I guess her private conversation with her sister was to let her know how different I look from the last time we met (7 years ago). From what she told me, no mention was made of my specific measurements, other than I'd lost 50 pounds revealing my shape; and how my natural estrogen had changed my body (loss of muscle tone, softened my skin).

Mychal

Estrogen does wonders, it's like they fountain of youth. 😉

Birdie💞

1 hour ago, April Marie said:

I am very fortunate to have a wife - of almost 50 years - who has embraced me as I am and is committed to staying together. At almost 70, I've gotten a very late start on my journey after decades of denial, depression and guilt. Now, with both an amazing therapist and loving wife, I've started on this journey knowing that it will not be the same as it would have been had I started earlier. I try not to be disappointed, but to celebrate what I can achieve. I'm not sure how far along the spectrum of transition I'll be able to go...but I will enjoy every step I take. You are right that there is still much worry and even some fear both about holding on and letting go. Still, at just 6 months into the process even my therapist is amazed at how far I've come.

HRT is so appealing to me, but I'm still undecided - and surgery won't be in my future...well, maybe for a new hip. 😉 I take each day as it's given and work on learning more about who I am and gaining my voice, literal and figurative, as a trans woman. The journey will never end until I do...and that's actually exciting to me.

You are so supportive and flattering - and good for my ego. You rock, Sam!

Oh, it is a mutual admiration, dear.  I will be 40 tomorrow and not sure I could have the courage to start HRT now, let alone coming out 30 years older, as you are doing. 

I view life as like a pitcher of colored water, let’s say blue as male and pink as female. For 30 years, I was filling my pitcher with Blue water, admittedly, sometimes pale blue, ha ha. During my androgynous phase, I was out in Clear water. The past five years, I have been adding pink.  

The question is how much of the old wrong colored water do you throw out and how much time do you have to add the right colored water. You don’t wanna end up with the wrong colored water, but you don’t want have no water, either. 

I am so glad you have a therapist and supportive partner. I have therapists and lovely friends.  Not sure I will ever have a partner. 

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Oh, it is a mutual admiration, dear.  I will be 40 tomorrow and not sure I could have the courage to start HRT now, let alone coming out 30 years older, as you are doing. 

I view life as like a pitcher of colored water, let’s say blue as male and pink as female. For 30 years, I was filling my pitcher with Blue water, admittedly, sometimes pale blue, ha ha. During my androgynous phase, I was out in Clear water. The past five years, I have been adding pink.  

The question is how much of the old wrong colored water do you throw out and how much time do you have to add the right colored water. You don’t wanna end up with the wrong colored water, but you don’t want have no water, either. 

I am so glad you have a therapist and supportive partner. I have therapists and lovely friends.  Not sure I will ever have a partner. 

Let me be the first to wish you a beautiful Happy Birthday - a 4th of July celebration just for you. 💕

What an amazing analogy - I initially wanted to throw all the blue out....and then realized that wasn't possible, or practical. Taking a slow approach - even at my age - makes much more sense as I add pink and watch as I change, slowly, and truly find myself. As frustrating as it sometimes is - and even when the depression monster raises its ugly head - it is a process of discovery that fills me with joy.

Tomorrow, I will dedicate my cup of morning coffee to you, Sam, and wish you a birthday filled with joy!!

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Interesting analogy.  Not sure what color my water would be.  Likely kind of a dull reddish orange.  Fox colored!  

I spent much of the morning in the kitchen.  Simple things take a lot of prep.  We use quite a bit of whole wheat flatbread here, so I had flour to grind.  And sesame seed to grind to make tahini sauce, so that I could make fresh hummus for the kids to snack on.  And we're low on cooking oil, so there's sunflower seeds to process and press.... 

4 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

Interesting analogy.  Not sure what color my water would be.  Likely kind of a dull reddish orange.  Fox colored!  

I spent much of the morning in the kitchen.  Simple things take a lot of prep.  We use quite a bit of whole wheat flatbread here, so I had flour to grind.  And sesame seed to grind to make tahini sauce, so that I could make fresh hummus for the kids to snack on.  And we're low on cooking oil, so there's sunflower seeds to process and press.... 

Wow, you have been busy!

6 hours ago, Mychal said:

Good morning, Y'all!

Just wanted to share the lovely news that yesterday my wife (during a telephone conversation with her younger sister) bragged about my womanly shapely legs and hourglass shape! Told her that I had legs any woman would die for, and that women's pants fit me perfectly!

Hugs,

❤️ Mychal ❤️

That is always such a treat. It makes you feel so good. 💞

And hun, I wish I had a figure like yours 😉

Birdie💞

18 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

I did some retail therapy and got four dresses but only three fit. Thank goodness there’s a return policy. 

That retail therapy is quite fun 💞

6 hours ago, Mmindy said:

Good morning everyone:coffee::coffee:

We have light rain this morning, and I'm really glad I did my heavy yard work yesterday.

My business partner is in town, and we're going to breakfast here in a few minutes. My hair is wet and curly, my finger nails have a bright shinny finish, and my toes nails are glossy jell coat in a light purple color, my sandals show them off beautifully. Lets see where this goes.

Hugs for you all aka Y'all,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋💖

Sounds cute! 

1 hour ago, Birdie said:

I just did my new profile picture. I'm thinking it's not bad for being 60?

1802130341_TPavatar.thumb.jpg.019b32fc64d5d4d660f6800f651b7552.jpg.c53649f9aec601ee4cd6681729a8f345.jpg

Very nice

2 hours ago, April Marie said:

Let me be the first to wish you a beautiful Happy Birthday - a 4th of July celebration just for you. 💕

What an amazing analogy - I initially wanted to throw all the blue out....and then realized that wasn't possible, or practical. Taking a slow approach - even at my age - makes much more sense as I add pink and watch as I change, slowly, and truly find myself. As frustrating as it sometimes is - and even when the depression monster raises its ugly head - it is a process of discovery that fills me with joy.

Tomorrow, I will dedicate my cup of morning coffee to you, Sam, and wish you a birthday filled with joy!!

thank you for the birthday wishes. I tend to think of it as Independence Day, both on a macro and micro sense.

Even when we are not blue water in our hearts, our blue water may be in the heart of people dear to our heart. And the longer we live, the more likely that is. 

2 minutes ago, SamC said:

thank you for the birthday wishes. I tend to think of it as Independence Day, both on a macro and micro sense.

Even when we are not blue water in our hearts, our blue water may be in the heart of people dear to our heart. And the longer we live, the more likely that is. 

2 minutes ago, SamC said:

Oh, Happy birthday🥳

Let me guess.... 21 again? 💞

1 hour ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

Fox are gorgeous animals.  I have a fox who has regularly visited me for 5 years. I feed him, but never try to tame.  He has this wondrous personality. We first met when he was dying from mange.  I treated him with ivermectin and now he is “my fox” for life.  So, you must be a wondrous creature, too. 

I love the image of you in the kitchen; it may be simple to you, but it is heartwarming to everyone else 

6 minutes ago, Birdie said:

Oh, Happy birthday🥳

Let me guess.... 21 again? 💞

The big 4    0

15 minutes ago, SamC said:

The big 4    0

Well, I wish y’all a wonderful birthday, Girl!!♥️Mychal👏👏👏🎊🎂🍾🥂

4 hours ago, Mychal said:

Mychal

D cup.  Not fair!  ha ha. 

I have gynecomastia, and developed small breasts, about an A cup, at puberty. Five years of HRT, and I am, ta da , barely a B cup.   I am a trans woman, and grateful for what I have.  And I am thrilled for you!

Well I was trying to get my keys cut at the Toyota dealership but because they aren't official Toyota keys because I bought them online they can't do it. They said that a locksmith can do it by VIN too so I tried going there and they are closed today and tomorrow. Then on Wednesday my oldest son Bentley has a dental cleaning appointment. Hopefully after that I'll be able to get it cut and it won't be too much for them to come out and program it. 

15 minutes ago, SamC said:

D cup.  Not fair!  ha ha. 

I have gynecomastia, and developed small breasts, about an A cup, at puberty. Five years of HRT, and I am, ta da , barely a B cup.   I am a trans woman, and grateful for what I have.  And I am thrilled for you!

I guess I'm doing ok for starting out. 42C natural. I'm wanting 42E since I have a larger frame. I wished I have gynecomastia. Although I must be doing ok since I have only be called once. 

19 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

I guess I'm doing ok for starting out. 42C natural. I'm wanting 42E since I have a larger frame. I wished I have gynecomastia. Although I must be doing ok since I have only be called once. 

Hun, I was teased, bullied, abused growing up with gynecomastia and was “only” about an A cup, but it was enough for boys to have open season on me. 

You are starting out a whole cup size larger than I ended up with HRT. Good for you!

I am a small frame, however. 5’ 6 1/2”  135 lbs.  Another reason I was tormented growing up as a boy.  

6 minutes ago, SamC said:

Hun, I was teased, bullied, abused growing up with gynecomastia and was “only” about an A cup, but it was enough for boys to have open season on me. 

You are starting out a whole cup size larger than I ended up with HRT. Good for you!

I am a small frame, however. 5’ 6 1/2”  135 lbs.  Another reason I was tormented growing up as a boy.  

Heck I was tormented at being six foot tall. They did a lot of threatening to kill me. At that time I wasn't very confrontational. They were even doing it in front of teachers but thankfully they stopped it a few times. It made me want to leave school even more. Once I joined some groups they had my back but even sometimes there were punks that were in the groups I was in. I was tired of not standing up for myself. There were some friends that pushed me away from them because we literally were inches away. I was bullied a lot because I was huge kid by fat and tall. 

Been doing the Happy Dance.  My new birth certificate came today!

I was afraid to open the envelope, scared something was wrong.   But Ivy has her birth certificate now.

Happy Happy!

Just now, Ivy said:

I was afraid to open the envelope, scared something was wrong.   But Ivy has her birth certificate now.

Happy Happy!

I guess congratulations are in order 🥳🥳🥳

5 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Happy Happy!

Wow! Congratulations!

28 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Happy Happy!

Congratulations, @Ivy!!!