• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Place To Say Something

JJ

Guest Bellexia

Worried about coming out to my grandma and grandpa this up coming weekend. Feel kinda crappy because my immediate family said they wanted them to meet the grandbabies before they find out about me, I mean I understand but still.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• Charlize

• Ravin

• JJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sarah Faith

Worried about coming out to my grandma and grandpa this up coming weekend. Feel kinda crappy because my immediate family said they wanted them to meet the grandbabies before they find out about me, I mean I understand but still.

Just be your self, you'll do fine. :)

Hugs,

Sarah

Guest LuRay

I am now convinced if my skin is pierced / I get hit by a bus / mangled in a horrible cheese smelting accident - I will splay a mix of coffee and energy drink everywhere.

That, and the sound of silence has been sorely missed. My 8 month old daughter has spent 2 days being very fussy and has finally slept.

Guest Kaylee234

Just got back from lunch and the guy who's desk is next to mine said "hey, girl, what's up?" I couldn't help but smile.

My plan is working hehehehe :D :D

~ Kay

Guest Bellexia

Just be your self, you'll do fine. :)

Hugs,

Sarah

Well you were the first to hear about it but yeah it's not happening now. They put off meeting the babies and my family basically stated that they don't see the new me until they see the babies. I really am not upset about it, it's just kinda the idea that the deviant hellspawn of my brother takes precedence over me meeting my grandma ever again.

Guest Strong

Well another just ok day so far. I am so tired of arguments with my husband. I hate getting mad at him, he is just smothering me. We have come to an agreement to support each other and to be best friends. It helps a lot and stops the constant state of confusion he was causing. We have agreed to special living arrangements. I am thankful he is very supportive, even though he doesn't understand everything. I finished cutting my hair in the back and absolutely love it. I am trying to be patient and wait for the next step.

Guest Christian_the_FTM

I'm going to say thanks to the moderators. I would list every single one who has taken time to talk to me when I was upset or just see how I was doing for a couple days, but that would be a very very very long list.. I have need A LOT of help and I will most likely need help for a while yet off and on. But coming here and having moderators to speak to who seem to understand and want to help.. not just drug me with medication until I am so sudated I could be entertained with a blank wall... they knew what to say to make me feel a little better.each has thier own method and words. Sometimes it's soft and comforting, others is tough love. But yeah.. they are awesome

Guest Jaques

Well im not too good at this kinda thing,Christian, and there are people much better qualified to help you, but im sending you my good thoughts and hope you will begin to find your way through your problems in the near future, best, Jaques

Guest Tamar

Well, I went to see my Endo today. Bloods were all fine. My hormone levels were on the low end of the scale-low T for a guy, low E for a girl. However, I seem to be responding well,:D so we agreed to leave things as they were. I then produced my letter from my Psych approving an orchidectomy,the one I've been sitting on for the last three months,and asked him what do I do now. He typed and printed out a referal to a surgeon on the spot! So. Yay! Getting closer!

The mixed emotions are puzzling me tho. Part of me wants to dance-preferably naked:) - on the roof. Part of me wants to bawl my eyes out. Dunno, maybe shiz just got real.

• Forum Moderator

Pacific blue fantasy has become real....

Tamar, that's fabulous news above

C Rae -

Guest Tamar

It is Friday morning here. I just called the surgeons office and spoke to his sectratary. Yes, they did get the referal I mailed on Wednesday. Yes, they are sending my appointment details out in the mail. Yes, Medicare will cover it.

I just went to the bathroom and bawled. I thought back over my journey so far. If there is a God/s they have been working overtime to open doors for me. Two of the most highly trained psychiatrists in the country, two different endocrinologists, and now a surgeon. And every one of them has felt pleased to offer their services at the bulk bill rate. No co-payment. This has allowed things to flow quickly and smoothly.

I feel blessed and highly favored.

My dog wandered in and looked at me. I bent down and gave her a hug, whispered "daddys gunna be a girl" in her ear and kissed her on the top of her head. Now she's sleeping at my feet as I sit here. :). Too cute.

I'm So happy.

• Forum Moderator

:). Love you forever. xo

So cute....

Guest Claire-G

Had excellent day started of with grouptherapie and ended going to the movies(new star trek greeeat movie)

with mrs and the kids and me as Claire!!!

Yeah so happy what more kan a woman ask for :)

I am now in Ohio, at a friends house, with the freedom to go about my day dressed as either Mark, OR Mara, with no fear of being judged. It feels SO good! The bus ride was long and boring, but I did make it safely.

Guest Tamar

Its 9pm here, and I just realised something. Today is a very special day. Today is my birth day, the day Tamar was born. I am now 1 year old. :). Happy birth day to me. :).

I'm so happy. I never dreamed this day would come.